Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to prepare for company :smug

Posted by pepper labeija 
How to prepare for company :smug
July 29, 2013

Hey, breeders, this is what you're supposed do when you're about to have guests at your house. Don't let your feral kids pester visitors devil with smile tongue sticking out smiley
Re: How to prepare for company :smug
July 29, 2013
Epic Win !!! waving hellolarious Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou :yr
Anonymous User
July 29, 2013
first time I see a good parent.
July 30, 2013
Bwahahahaha...sent this to a few people. My PNB friends laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 30, 2013
Good. Since they act like wild animals, they get treated like wild animals for the safety of everyone involved. When they are old enough to learn to act like human beings, then they can come out.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
July 30, 2013
waving hellolarious I used to have a cage just like that. I used it as an aviary for my budgies.
July 30, 2013
Once you see it you shit bricks.
July 30, 2013
This is also a way that some families travel too with their kids - and the dog.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/05/28/police-girl-rode-with-dog-in-cage-on-turnpike

July 30, 2013
mr. neptune
This is also a way that some families travel too with their kids - and the dog.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/05/28/police-girl-rode-with-dog-in-cage-on-turnpike

Did the police not have anything better to do that day??? I honestly don't see what was so horrible about the kid wanting to travel with her dog. The breeders didn't make her do it. My brothers and I always rode in the back of a truck. It was fun for us and all three of us are still alive.
July 31, 2013
peace-n-quiet
Good. Since they act like wild animals, they get treated like wild animals for the safety of everyone involved. When they are old enough to learn to act like human beings, then they can come out.

They'll never come out! Muahahahahahaha smile rolling left rightsmile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The MORE abortions there are,
The FEWER spawn there'll be.

The FEWER spawn there are,
the FEWER I'll have to see.
Anonymous User
July 31, 2013
This makes me think of the weird stick we have coming out of our kitchen floor. The idiots who had the house before us drilled a hole in the floor so deep that it goes all the way through to the crawl space. We put a wooden insert into the floor that came as a support in a pool stick package we once ordered. Anyway, BF and I tell everyone that if they bring their kyds over and they act up, we will tie them to the pole and leave them there without food or water. devil with smile
July 31, 2013
At least if they're contained in a cage they won't be wandering off to go belly up in retaining ponds or backyard pools, strangling on curtain cords, suffocating in trunks or hot cars they've managed to crawl into, asphyxiating on Styrofoam packing pellets, mauled to death or smothered by the famblee pet, overdosing on medications, getting backed over in their own driveways, drowning in the bathtub, choking to death on sheets strung up on bunk beds, burning to death or drowning in home appliances, tumbling out of upper story windows or roof tops, electrocuted from playing with electrical outlets or from dousing small appliances in water, poisoned by guzzling drain cleaner or other household chemicals, becoming pulverized in the famblee business wood chipper, maimed or killed by lawn mowers and garden equipment, falling onto kitchen knives or mangled by food processors, mixers, or blenders, falling to their deaths down cellar or basement stairs, getting dragged or trampled to their death by the famblee farm animals, among many other things.shrug

Sometimes, being caged is better.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login