Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inpig Moos Harassed at Japanese Companies. BAWWWW.:tongue2

Posted by cats_instead 
Inpig Moos Harassed at Japanese Companies. BAWWWW.:tongue2
July 30, 2013
http://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0000420539

Awww, poor mawmees in Japan can't handle not getting special privileges for slacking off on work for being breeders!

Suck it up, cows.
I guess they're self-centered enough to begin with not to realize that ANYONE - male, female or otherwise - at a Japanese company who is suddenly not pulling their weight (which includes agreeing to regular overtime, often working through lunch, NOT being allowed to deviate from the routine everyone else has to follow, mandatory, post working hours, unpaid attendance at events and activities) is going to be harassed, alienated, isolated, teased or even flat out fired.

In Japan there are housewives and there are office ladies (both single and married) who devote themselves to their jobs and the company. Office ladies CAN CHOOSE, and often do, to meet someone in the office, get married and leave the company in good standing if their intention is to start shooting out the loaves. Perfectly fair, I don't see a problem with that at all. WHY, though, should one be allowed to come in single, work efficiently to an excellent standard the whole time, only to expect the same treatment when they become inpig and start making all the excuses moo cows make when they're getting ready to shit a loaf? Not to mention the post-loaf shitting absences and excuses that come with having a disease-ridden, squalling, puking, never-sleeping shitpants mini-me. We all know the excuses are endless, and they eat up valuable work time!

Harass away! From what I've learned about Japanese office culture, all the lawsuits in the world are not going to change much. Employers can and do routinely make any excuse to fire an employee, or at least make life miserable enough for them to want to quit, once they've set their sights on it. Inpig? No problem! All they have to do is create a situation for them (based on a sudden, unforeseen rush need at the company, of course!) that will make it impossible for them to take tit-squeezing breaks, or say they're downsizing, and SAYONARA, MOO MOO CHAN! Besides that, people are willing to put up with a lot of abuse in the workplace here, thanks to the lack of jobs, thanks to - what else - OVERPOPULATION!

While I do feel sorry for good, hardworking employees who are brutally abused by their bosses and managers at some Japanese companies, I cut no slack for any of these breeders. If they want to breed, they need to do it off company time. They do not at all deserve special privileges while everyone else has to pull their own weight, even if they have pneumonia, cancer, extreme fatigue, depression, anxiety or anything else people don't CHOOSE to do to themselves.
Re: Inpig Moos Harassed at Japanese Companies. BAWWWW.:tongue2
July 31, 2013
It quite frankly sounds brutal. I'm in favor of work-life balance for everybody. One would think it would be possible with the amount of automation we have now, there is no need for everybody to work so hard. Except, of course, that we consume so much. And because there are so many of us, it's easy for the people who want to amass money and power to keep us on the treadmill, because what's waiting for us if we get off is not some peaceful sustainable life of minimal work, but an extremely harsh reality.

I remember reading that we could have a decent standard of living with each person working about two hours a day, if only we didn't want so much and there weren't so many of us. The technology that we have could enable a life lived doing things that matter to us, but instead it is spent in mindless consumption.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login