Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman gives birth to 13-pound turd. Is her vagina destroyed by this so-called "bundle of joy"?

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/13-pound-baby-jasleen-born-naturally-world-record-200500195.html

I don't know what to believe about women and tight vaginas, especially when it comes to giving birth.

I have read that giving birth does NOT ruin a woman's vagina because it's a muscle that is designed to be used, so it will eventually go back to its normal size.

I have read the opposite too, however.

I have also read that there is no such thing as a so-called "tight" vagina -- being tight is a sign that she's not aroused.

I've been told that I'm tight by about 3 partners. My ex, who had many previous GFs, told me that I'm the tightest woman who he's ever had.

At any rate, I imagine that pushing out a 13-pound human wrecking ball usually does at least SOME damage.

This is one reason why I am child-free. I don't want my vagina to be ruined looks-wise or in any other way.
grammarnut
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/13-pound-baby-jasleen-born-naturally-world-record-200500195.html

I don't know what to believe about women and tight vaginas, especially when it comes to giving birth.

I have read that giving birth does NOT ruin a woman's vagina because it's a muscle that is designed to be used, so it will eventually go back to its normal size.

I could think of a better way to use a vagina than giving birth dirty thoughts
But..but...but....It's a WORLD RECORD!

I just imagine having sex with a moo would be like a guy sticking his head outside a space shuttle into the vastness of the universe...

So big there's no echo ::brbl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The MORE abortions there are,
The FEWER spawn there'll be.

The FEWER spawn there are,
the FEWER I'll have to see.
I think
The only women who believe a vagina just "snaps back" after vaginal delivery without need of surgeries are mommies in denial.

Anyone ever read shape of a mother? It's really sad and not even in a schadenfreude kind of way. Women losing feeling, their partners not feeling anything. Physical therapy and reconstructive surgery. And you know what's a common theme? Women saying they didn't know that this would happen, that no one told them.

I sure wouldn't want to do that to myself.
Well... I'm don't have any close friends who became teen mothers so I don't know. I think it depends. Some women have big tears and some don't. For some it goes back to normal (not completely but at least 95%) and for others it'll heal halfway.

About tightness... When men mention it, I think they're referring to the muscles "movement". Our body 'knows' that friction will give us pleasure and will make our partner climax so it tightens up as much as it can. If you exercise regularly your muscles will have more strength and will tighten more. Now if it's a SAHM, wo sits on the couch all day and had a 10+ pound baby, don't expect miracles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
Larger birth weight is associated with obese mothers and gestational diabetes, yet birthing oversized loaves (or more likely having it cut out!) is written about as if it is something competitive. Fat babies are at risk for birthing injuries and have health problems later in life.

For those that naturally birth wide loads, their vaginas are definitely wrecked! Yes, it is a muscle that can bounce back, but only to an extent. Skin is also great at bouncing back, but stretch it too much or too fast and it will get marks and sag. If you have multiple children or any fat babies, you're body's not bouncing back.

Expect more oversized newborns as preggos continue to stuff their faces with soda and fries ‘cause they are “eating for two”! Health of the child be damned, they’re pregnant so they can finally show their immature selfishness and have it excused as "hormones".
juliewashere88
The only women who believe a vagina just "snaps back" after vaginal delivery without need of surgeries are mommies in denial.

Anyone ever read shape of a mother? It's really sad and not even in a schadenfreude kind of way. Women losing feeling, their partners not feeling anything. Physical therapy and reconstructive surgery. And you know what's a common theme? Women saying they didn't know that this would happen, that no one told them.

I sure wouldn't want to do that to myself.

Yeah, that's what I read. Supposedly after, like, 6-8 weeks it returns to normal. I'm not taking that risk.

It's hard to believe that you can push something near the size of a watermelon through your vagina and NOT have issues.

We all know what a vasshole is around here but that's only scratching the surface.
juliewashere88

I have been told by several men who have really been "around" that there is no such thing as damage free birth. Muscle can stretch, but to a point. Baby's head is way past that point. Doctors of today, they perform routine "repairs" after a natural birth, but that is like taking a damaged tissue and sawing it up - the elasticity is lost. Yeah, some women don't know about it, some don't share (misery loves company), some find out after they are pregnant.

There are articles out there that say that vagina goes back, but, based what I hear from guys who have been "around" and tested it all, they disagree. The only thing that they confirm is that no matter how much sex a woman has, there is no man out there that is big enough to stretch her. From what I am told, an Amsterdam prostitute who never had kids feels the same as a woman who never had sex.

I think a term of "loose hoe" does not refer to someone who had a lot of sex. It refers to a woman who slept around and had kids with anyone that she could have kids with.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety" ..... Ben Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves” ..... Paul Revere

“Sometimes the greatest evils are committed by the silence of good people” ..... Edmund Burke

So, if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
grammarnut

I have read the opposite too, however.

I have also read that there is no such thing as a so-called "tight" vagina -- being tight is a sign that she's not aroused.

I've been told that I'm tight by about 3 partners. My ex, who had many previous GFs, told me that I'm the tightest woman who he's ever had.

At any rate, I imagine that pushing out a 13-pound human wrecking ball usually does at least SOME damage.

This is one reason why I am child-free. I don't want my vagina to be ruined looks-wise or in any other way.

And who are these people who claim the vagina "snaps back" after birth? Why, a bunch of moos, of course. Usually single moos.

It isn't true. Childbirth causes damage. Always. They just claim it doesn't to feel better about themselves, and if they're a single moo, up their chances of finding a date.

A lot of women have at least some tearing during loafing. The uterus never returns to its original size, so why would the vagina? In fact, second pregnancies tend to show a lot faster because the uterus has been literally torn off the body cavity after the first one.

It's also true that women become "looser" when fully aroused, but we're talking about getting a couple inches deeper, not getting 5 TIMES WIDER, like what happens during childbirth.

Every guy I've ever asked has told me post-sluicing vaginas are noticeably looser.

If moo was lucky enough to escape with relatively little damage, AND she puts in a TON of work, it is possible she might be able to get NEAR where she was before she sluiced. But most moos aren't that lucky, and don't have that kind of will power.
lilin_unite
A lot of women have at least some tearing during loafing. The uterus never returns to its original size, so why would the vagina? In fact, second pregnancies tend to show a lot faster because the uterus has been literally torn off the body cavity after the first one.

So basically, the uterus has moved from its original place? Or it's sort of unattached?

I think my tubes just did a slipknot...

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
brown-eyed diamond
lilin_unite

So basically, the uterus has moved from its original place? Or it's sort of unattached?

The uterus is anchored to the back wall of the body cavity by various attachment tissues. And usually, a lot of this tissue gets torn away during pignasty because the loaf is so heavy.

So, if you get knocked up a second time, it will show sooner because your uterus just sort of flops forwards, since there isn't much holding it up anymore.

Yeah. Pretty fucking wretched.
lilin_unite
brown-eyed diamond
lilin_unite

The uterus is anchored to the back wall of the body cavity by various attachment tissues. And usually, a lot of this tissue gets torn away during pignasty because the loaf is so heavy.

So, if you get knocked up a second time, it will show sooner because your uterus just sort of flops forwards, since there isn't much holding it up anymore.

You're full of interesting information and I think fencesitters would really benefit from talking to you. You make me feel damn lucky that I'll never have to go through any of that pignasty shit!
voodoodarling
lilin_unite

You're full of interesting information and I think fencesitters would really benefit from talking to you. You make me feel damn lucky that I'll never have to go through any of that pignasty shit!

Thanks. Or as my high school math teacher wrote in my senior year book, "You're full of useless information." Go figure a teacher told me that. smile rolling left righteyes2 My boyfriend reckons I could do pretty damn well in Jeaopardy, as long as there weren't any pop culture questions (I know jack shit about that, and I'm damn proud).

We're all very lucky. I wish there was some kind of channel for fencesitters to at least make them consider adoption if nothing else, but unfortunately, since they don't know about CF sites in most cases, all they get is mis-information from breeders who want to drag them down to their level.
lilin_unite
voodoodarling
lilin_unite

Thanks. Or as my high school math teacher wrote in my senior year book, "You're full of useless information." Go figure a teacher told me that. smile rolling left righteyes2 My boyfriend reckons I could do pretty damn well in Jeaopardy, as long as there weren't any pop culture questions (I know jack shit about that, and I'm damn proud).

We're all very lucky. I wish there was some kind of channel for fencesitters to at least make them consider adoption if nothing else, but unfortunately, since they don't know about CF sites in most cases, all they get is mis-information from breeders who want to drag them down to their level.

I have encountered a few fencesitters, told them what will having a kid do to their body and it seemed like they would understand at first but later forget all that I said and continue on about what kind of Kodak moments they are going to have. Told wannamoos the same, they just come back with "it's all worth it" rheotic.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety" ..... Ben Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves” ..... Paul Revere

“Sometimes the greatest evils are committed by the silence of good people” ..... Edmund Burke

So, if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
lilin_unite

There is, it's called TCFL. Both breeders and the CF get opportunities to convert, because you know that breeders get no opportunity to push their perspective in daily life. smile rolling left righteyes2
Doesn't this make anyone else wonder how the Duggar dad managed to bust a nut in his wife? They have 20 kids.

I think that most of hers were natural births.
grammarnut
Doesn't this make anyone else wonder how the Duggar dad managed to bust a nut in his wife? They have 20 kids.

I think he just jacks off and aims it in his wife's general direction. two faces puking
Uterus damage aside, that's got to be the UGLIEST mega-loaf I've ever seen. (shudder) Maybe they can write a horror movie around it.
mumofsixbirds
grammarnut

I think he just jacks off and aims it in his wife's general direction. two faces puking

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
Snark Shark
louiedalump
Uterus damage aside, that's got to be the UGLIEST mega-loaf I've ever seen. (shudder) Maybe they can write a horror movie around it.

"The Loaf That Ate Detroit"!

LOAFNADO!!! :eatu

Sorry Snark Shark :-)
Snark Shark
louiedalump

"The Loaf That Ate Detroit"!

Godzilla vs Mega-Loaf

Thunderloaf and it's sequel Beyond Thunderloaf
After a moo sluices, the hymen is shredded into skin tags, forever.
blondie

WOW wait, hymen?
Immaculate conception or did I miss some science classes? Are we supposed to have it even after the first time?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
milenascarlet
blondie

WOW wait, hymen?
Immaculate conception or did I miss some science classes? Are we supposed to have it even after the first time?

The hymen never really "goes away." Some women do tear it during intercourse, but really, that isn't necessarily supposed to happen. Usually, it happens because the woman wasn't properly aroused (a common plague with our Western sexual hang-ups).

The hymen stretches as we age, apply stress to it, and with penetration.

Sometimes the hymen is stretched or torn from non-sexual activities like gymnastics.

Sometimes it's simply stretched. And if a woman goes for a long time without inserting anything, it will tighten back up a bit. This doesn't necessarily cause problems, but might necessitate re-introducing to sex more slowly.

So, no, the hymen doesn't really go away.

But given that childbirth often tears the actual muscle, I wouldn't be surprised if it shredded the hymen as a matter of course.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login