Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't Shhh My Child!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
Don't Shhh My Child!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 04, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shannon-sutherland/dont-shhh-my-daughter_b_3668447.html?utm_source=concierge&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=sailthru%2Bslider%2B&utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Poor widdle moo is up in arms about a woman who dared to "shhh" her kid on the bus and told her to "act like a lady". This is SO unfeminist of her! How DARE she stifle the voice of her precious child!!!

FFS :Violin
Re: Don't Shhh My Child!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 04, 2013
jezebel_daisy
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shannon-sutherland/dont-shhh-my-daughter_b_3668447.html?utm_source=concierge&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=sailthru%2Bslider%2B&utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Poor widdle moo is up in arms about a woman who dared to "shhh" her kid on the bus and told her to "act like a lady". This is SO unfeminist of her! How DARE she stifle the voice of her precious child!!!

FFS :Violin

So...we go from some annoying sprog singing at the top of her lungs (which we should all look at starry-eyed) to rape...

Stop with the melodrama.This isn't some soap opera. These two things aren't even related and you can't connect sexual abuse to someone wanting your annoying brat to stop screaming at the top of its lungs because there's a tree outside.

And really? Her attention-seeking behavior is the only way to showcase her womanhood? It's obvious that she gets attention when she sings loudly and she loves that attention...moo obviously does too. If this were the case, then every screaming attention-seeking brat would be the next Wendy Davis. This is a case of a spawn acting like a spawn. There's nothing special about it.

Maybe next time that happens, everyone on the bus should just start scream-singing about different objects outside like attention-bratleigh:

"Loookkkk iiitt'sssss a shoooooeeeeeeeee"

"Whenn my mooomie picks meeee up, I see the dirtyyy masturrbatinggg homeless guyyyyyyy"

"The meter maid is coming! The meter maid is coming! The meter maid is comingggg!!"
August 04, 2013
Great idea, Icy! Sometimes imitation is the best solution. I've mentioned a tactic that my husband uses on this forum before, but I think it bears repeating. Any time we are outside (in a store parking lot for example) and hear a child screaming, crying, or being generally loud, Mr. CP will let out a high-pitched, sustained noise. Without fail, the young offender will shut up immediately with a dumbfounded look on his/her face. I'm not sure exactly why it works, but maybe it's because the little shit understands for the first time EVER how annoying and disruptive they are actually being.
Anonymous User
August 04, 2013
Quote from the article: "My husband and I find it endearing until she wakes us up at 2 a.m. because she has decided she would like to got [sic] to a baseball game and see a boat, now. She'll throw a temper tantrum when she finds out she has to go back to bed without getting to go to Yankee Stadium on a boat."
:complaining about a brat
Got it, Moo...it's okay as long as YOU find it "endearing".

And btw, letting a child wake you up at 2 AM with demands to see a game and a boat "NOW" does not give rise to a "strong woman". It gives rise to an entitled little bitch, even if you commit the ultimate felony and tell her "no". But of course, people like you don't see the distinction, especially when it's your snowflake!

"So, next time you see a loud toddler girl on the bus, before you get annoyed, think about what it must feel like to be her."

Hey Moo, the next time you and your crotchfruit are on the bus, before you get annoyed that not everyone is orgasmic over your "strong woman"-in-training, think about what it must feel like to be them. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools There's a time and a place for kids to discover their wonderful new abilities; in a fucking ENCLOSED SPACE is not one of them. Kids who get "shhhh"ed in inappropriate settings and are allowed to tear it up in appropriate ones are learning this fantastic thing called "boundaries". Perhaps you've fucking heard of it?

Quick review: Strong Woman =/= Entitled Bitch. If the distinction eludes you, you shouldn't have reproduced.

Edit:

CatsPajamas
Great idea, Icy! Sometimes imitation is the best solution. I've mentioned a tactic that my husband uses on this forum before, but I think it bears repeating. Any time we are outside (in a store parking lot for example) and hear a child screaming, crying, or being generally loud, Mr. CP will let out a high-pitched, sustained noise. Without fail, the young offender will shut up immediately with a dumbfounded look on his/her face. I'm not sure exactly why it works, but maybe it's because the little shit understands for the first time EVER how annoying and disruptive they are actually being.

^ This x1000 grinning smiley
August 04, 2013
CatsPajamas

I should try that sometime waving hellolarious
I might end up losing my voice, though, as the only places I go that have sprog are places that are literally packed with them. They'd end up committing me! hysterical laughterz
August 04, 2013
Because the annoyed woman followed up the "Shh!" with "act like a lady" the writer seems to be implying that the annoyed commuter was somehow trying to oppress her 2 -year-old's independant womanhood, which is totally ridiculous. I'm sure that the "act like a lady" comment was equal to "mind your manners." NOT "Because you're a girl, you may not speak...even while being raped!" Another stupid post by a butthurt moo making a mountain out of a molehill.
August 04, 2013
All I have to say is that kid is in for a rough life if someone doesn't bring her down to the world the rest of us live in.

I see that most of the comments are in agreement with us.
August 04, 2013
I'd like to give moo a parody I wrote of Wheels On The Bus:

The brat on the bus goes yap yap yap, yap yap yap, yap yap yap. The brat on the bus goes yap yap yap, allllll through the town. The brat on the bus never shuts up, never shuts up, never shuts up, never shuts up. The brat on the bus never shuts up, alllll through the town.

I'd like to sing my little parody for a moo with a screaming brat. Too bad I'd have to ride a bus in order to do that.
August 04, 2013
satansbitch

The brat on the bus goes yap yap yap, yap yap yap, yap yap yap. The brat on the bus goes yap yap yap, allllll through the town. The brat on the bus never shuts up, never shuts up, never shuts up, never shuts up. The brat on the bus never shuts up, alllll through the town.

I'd like to sing my little parody for a moo with a screaming brat. Too bad I'd have to ride a bus in order to do that.

waving hellolarious
August 04, 2013
satansbitch

That's fucking brilliant!

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 04, 2013
satansbitch

Bonus points if you can get the other passengers to join in!

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

August 04, 2013
strange aeons
satansbitch

Bonus points if you can get the other passengers to join in!

waving hellolarious there should be a thread dedicated for songs written by bratfree members. this, and Thom_c's Ronnie McMillin song.
August 05, 2013
I am in a vulnerable position and have to rely on others. I must be very careful in Mooland.

My tactic with noisy brats is telling Moo that I have a severe migraine even when I don't. Most Moos know about migraines, either having had them them selves or knowing some one has has them. This is especially good in a doctor's office. If they ask me why I am in a eye doctor's office, I tell them I have more doctors than Carter has liver pills.

I tthem feel sorry for me and Brat whispers from then on.

devil with smile

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 05, 2013
The breeders are really getting out of control. Next thing you know they'll be forcing dirty-diapered brats on strangers on the bus and demanding them changed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login