Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Being a baby is hard work." Family gets booted off of plane after kids wouldn't stop crying.

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/family-gets-kicked-off-us-airways-plane-crying-171300142.html

There are certain places kids just don't belong, like movie theatres.

Being trapped in a closed space with wailing a mere few feet away is NOT fun.

It's uncomfortable enough sitting in a cramped seat next to a stranger.
grammarnut
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/family-gets-kicked-off-us-airways-plane-crying-171300142.html

Article was up to the crotch in breeders!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
grammarnut

Ugh, I absolutely despise loaves on planes! They make life so unbearable for everyone else on board!cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck:headbrick

It is not the loaf's fault that it is on the plane. It is the uncaring parunts who force the loaf to fly in the first place! I believe it is so cruel for moos and duhs to bring their babies or small children aboard an airplane because they are truly uncomfortable and/or in pain during the flight. If they must travel with it, why can't they just drive with the loaf instead and save it and everyone else from an unpleasant experience? They should keep their sprogs out of airplanes until they are old enough to handle flying out of respect to them and everyone else.

Another thing that annoys me to no end are moos who do not control their older children on a flight. Just last week, I had a he-brat continuously kicking and leaning up against my seat and oblivious moo did absolutely nothing to stop him. I consider myself to have a great deal of patience, but after 3 hours of kicking and leaning, I finally had to turn around, give the he-brat the stinkeye and tell him, "Would you please stop kicking my seat?" She apologized to me and told him not to do it anymore, but seriously moo, after 3 hours of constant kicking it took me telling him to stop for you to finally notice what he was doing?! saying 'wtf' What happened to teaching kyds to keep their feet to themselves on a flight or a bus because it is disrespectful to others? I know I would have been beaten if I did something like that when I was little!

ETA: I have to give props to US Airways for booting out that moo and her screaming, unruly toadlers! If you read the statement from US Airways about the incident on the Consumerist article within grammarnut's link, the toadlers screamed so loud that passengers could not hear the safety video! Plus, the flight ended up leaving 35 minutes late because of her and her crotchdemons! She lows, "Poor me! They would not work with me or help me! Waaaahhhh!!!" but what about the 170+ passengers who had to listen to the wailing and were inconvenienced by the flight leaving late? Plus, the countless other passensgers whose flights after that on the same airplane that were undoubtedly delayed? Moo certainly has entitlement issues! I may have to fly with US Airways from now on.
grammarnut

They don't belong in a lot of places. Serenity now! hitting over the head with a hammer
Shouldn't it have been in a crate in the hold?
That article was a load of sanctimonious bs.

1) It wasn't the passengers - who the author likes to point out have no compassion for a baybay in pain :bawl because they happen to resent having their ears blasted by screaming - who made the decision to boot the screeching hoard. It was the airline. And if the airline decides to boot passengers, it's because they're causing a safety hazard.

2) The author points out the inevitable tired excuse of "kids' ears hurt on a plane"! as a reason why everyone else should shut up and smile for having a migraine forced on them. But if the screeching hoard was booted because the passengers couldn't hear the safety video, the plane wasn't even in the damn air for the kids' ears to hurt in the first place. They were screaming for no fucking reason, apparently, and moo was probably doing fuck-all to stop it.

3) Again, the author likes to point out how much kids are in pain on planes and how awful everyone is for resenting their wailing. Completely missing the fact that maybe moo and duh are the awful ones for inflicting this pain on their kids in the first place. I can't think of any damn reason for a loaf and a toadler to have to be on a plane if there is this much pain involved. Memaw and Papaw can get on a damn plane themselves to visit loaf and toadler and vacations can be postponed until the screeching hoard can handle the changes in pressure.

Thank gods the airline booted this travesty of a fambly. Breeder pleasers the world over keep writing huffy and sanctimonious articles about how society needs to change and be more accepting of the bratty and animalistic behavior of kids being raised by ever-more permissive parents. Society needs to push back and not accept this crap - if your kid can't behave on a plane, it doesn't belong there.
How many times in the past few years have families been booted off planes because of unruly behavior and breeders not doing their job? It's TMIJITW, but they don't want to actually do it.

At this point, airlines need to seriously consider implementing a minimum age limit on flights. Or start sending a bill to breeders who cause delays and grounded flights.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
stillwaters
That article was a load of sanctimonious bs.

1) It wasn't the passengers - who the author likes to point out have no compassion for a baybay in pain :bawl because they happen to resent having their ears blasted by screaming - who made the decision to boot the screeching hoard. It was the airline. And if the airline decides to boot passengers, it's because they're causing a safety hazard.

2) The author points out the inevitable tired excuse of "kids' ears hurt on a plane"! as a reason why everyone else should shut up and smile for having a migraine forced on them. But if the screeching hoard was booted because the passengers couldn't hear the safety video, the plane wasn't even in the damn air for the kids' ears to hurt in the first place. They were screaming for no fucking reason, apparently, and moo was probably doing fuck-all to stop it.

3) Again, the author likes to point out how much kids are in pain on planes and how awful everyone is for resenting their wailing. Completely missing the fact that maybe moo and duh are the awful ones for inflicting this pain on their kids in the first place. I can't think of any damn reason for a loaf and a toadler to have to be on a plane if there is this much pain involved. Memaw and Papaw can get on a damn plane themselves to visit loaf and toadler and vacations can be postponed until the screeching hoard can handle the changes in pressure.

Thank gods the airline booted this travesty of a fambly. Breeder pleasers the world over keep writing huffy and sanctimonious articles about how society needs to change and be more accepting of the bratty and animalistic behavior of kids being raised by ever-more permissive parents. Society needs to push back and not accept this crap - if your kid can't behave on a plane, it doesn't belong there.

Bravo!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login