Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

angry smiley Dumbass Kraft Mac and Cheese Commercials (Where the Kids Run the Household)

Posted by Anonymous User 
I've been seeing this annoying commercial lately for the Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese Bowls where a boy will let his father have it if he can watch 30 minutes of a PG-13 movie:

If I don't see the one above, I see this one called "A Mother's Betrayal" (link only because embedding has been disabled).

If you want to get annoyed any further, there's these ones:

• Precautionary Measures (a boy takes the family's pots and pans with him to a sleepover because his parents dared to make Mac & Cheese without him while he was at another sleepover.)
  • Officer Dan (a boy calls the cops on his father because he stole the Mac & Cheese off his plate.)
  • Pawn Shop (a girl pawn her dad's golf clubs and Swiss movement watch because, like the boy in the Officer Dan commercial, her father steals the Mac & Cheese off her plate.)
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks these commercials are utter trash and insulting. Fuck these brats, fuck the pathetic parents and fuck that nasty ass Kraft Mac n Cheese!!! It's not even real food, it's some laboratory created shit!!!
"Homestyle Bowls"?! Ahahahaha. For what that slop costs you could likely make three times the macaroni and cheese from scratch. Also, both of those kids need a spanking for insolence. The IDEA of talking to a parent like that.

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
Those little bastards would be in the nearest dumpster.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
randy johnson's mullet
I've been seeing this annoying commercial lately for the Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese Bowls where a boy will let his father have it if he can watch 30 minutes of a PG-13 movie:

I hope the brat has nightmares after watching the PG-13 movie
randy johnson's mullet

If I don't see the one above, I see this one called "A Mother's Betrayal" (link only because embedding has been disabled).

If you want to get annoyed any further, there's these ones:

• Precautionary Measures (a boy takes the family's pots and pans with him to a sleepover because his parents dared to make Mac & Cheese without him while he was at another sleepover.)
  • Officer Dan (a boy calls the cops on his father because he stole the Mac & Cheese off his plate.)
  • Pawn Shop (a girl pawn her dad's golf clubs and Swiss movement watch because, like the boy in the Officer Dan commercial, her father steals the Mac & Cheese off her plate.)

Uh huh. Nevermind that this is a 1.50$ box of Mac and cheese. Nevermind that mom and dad pay for not just the box of Mac and cheese and technically own it, but every other piece of food, every stitch of clothing, every warm night, cool summer day and Internet game this kid enjoys. If these were my kids, I would be like, "Want to fuck with me? Sell my shit in a pawn shop, call the cops and act like little assholes? I just took all the toys, the Xbox and the nice new clothes I got you and gave them to a shelter for less fortunate kids. You will have nothing in your room and you are wearing hand me downs and goodwill until you straighten your shit up! We will revisit this in a year or so to see if your lesson is learned. Don't try accessing your Facebook and shit at school or your friends' houses. Your accounts are done. Fuck with me over a 10 for 10$ box of powdered cheese and pasta again..."
Posted in the wrong thread, sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

I will take homemade mac and cheese over that nasty Kraft scum any day. Fuck these kids, fuck their parents, AAAAAH.
I'm bringing this thread back from the dead because there's a new commercial for the Mac and Cheese Homestyle Bowls where two kids (including a very unfortunate-looking she-brat) interrogate their father about his whereabouts while he's eating one of their precious M&C bowls.

If I had done something like this as a kid, I wouldn't be posting this right now.
JEEEZ. What a ridiculous pile of steaming shit. It's just another example of how parents allow their kids to run the show.:BS At an early age the brat is being taught that bribery is okay, that his parents don't have any authority, and that Mac and Cheese is worth WAY more than it actually is, which is about 99 cents.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Bringing this thread from the dead yet again because the Kraft Mac & Cheese commercials have started to air again after a brief absence. So far I've seen the "Mother's Betrayal" and "Precautionary Measures" ones, plus this one I saw this morning for the first time (link only) called "A Father's Lesson":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbGNE_OYAW8

That one I actually find funny since it's based off this PSA from the late 80s, but the rest of them make me wish kids could be banned from making commercials.
This is the way a lot of famblees work these days. the kids call the shots. I see this all of the time in my workplace.
I'd have had my arse kicked into next week if I'd have spoken to either of my parents like that. I think it's funny they've got Ted Williams (golden voice man) doing the voice for that advert. That guy has 7 offspring!
I despise it when commercials use bratty kids as a way to woo dumbasses to buy their shit. Kraft is disgusting anyway, powdered cheese? GROSS! I always hated Kraft. I would've gotten spanked if I talked to my parents like that.
lumi_ai
I despise it when commercials use bratty kids as a way to woo dumbasses to buy their shit. Kraft is disgusting anyway, powdered cheese? GROSS! I always hated Kraft. I would've gotten spanked if I talked to my parents like that.

blushing i just bought two boxes at Target...
I do not like Mac N Cheese. ICK. Especially the 'fake' stuff. If it was home made, I might feel differently. I don't go whole hog with cooking either, but something like this is fairly simple so it's not like you'd be busting your hump to make it.

Here's an idea -

http://www.knorr.com/product/detail/245922/pesto

I like the Pesto, they have others (including cheese) too. You boil up some pasta, drain it and rinse it (I rinse, anyway.) You pour on the sauce which is easy to make - the Pesto is like the seasoning packet, olive oil, and water. You heat that up and pour it over the pasta, and stir it around.

These sauce packets are around $2. You can get a box of pasta on sale for less than $1. I like the Penne pasta. Making this, I'd use half a box of pasta - you get like 4, 6 or more servings. That works out to next to nothing, cost wise. What's left over - you put in storage containers and put in the freezer. Lookie there - you just got a whole bunch of micro wave able dishes - for next to nothing. It's probably healthier too.

For those more cooking inclined - you can make your own sauces from scratch. I will even make a marinara from scratch, it's not that hard. Oooo - I'm getting fresh bell peppers from my Auntie's garden in a few days too! IMO these things are actually some of the easier things to cook. Make a big batch, freeze it in portions - voila - micro wave dinners.

It's a fraction of the cost of the pre packaged things and has far less chemicals. I got some frozen Italian sausage too, Ima make a batch of pasta with red sauce once I get the peppers - that's another thing - why do I know how to un thaw in the micro wave when everyone else seems baffled by this? Do you not have a power level button on your micro wave? Learn how to use it. Not rocket science. You probably need it for half the packaged stuff out there, anyway.

Not a pre packaged Mac N Cheese fan. I know a couple people who went through culinary school who can do it from scratch, bake it in the oven and all that, and it's not bad. Not a fan of this dish in particular - but if it's done well / home made - it's not bad. That I will eat. I should make a note to try to cook one myself.

This will put you off mass produced cheese ~
I never worked directly with food mfg., but had some clients here and there. I do know others, colleagues, who did do more with big food producers. This guy told me, he did enviro / safety inspections, at this one large US food producer - a worker fell into a large vat of cheese - and the body was never recovered.

And - they let that production run go ~

Little extra protein for ya!

Oh I know who the company in question is, too. I'll not put that on the open net here. This is not uncommon either - you absolutely have consumed human flesh at some point. Not to mention bugs, rats, degraded ingredients, all manner of questionable chemicals, fingers, hands, arms, entire bodies - oh right - I already mentioned the human body parts.

Hey, this sauce mix looks a little clumpy and smells meaty ~

Bon Appetit!
Zzelda
I do not like Mac N Cheese.

OMG, I've actually found someone else who doesn't like it! I can't abide it either; it's the smell that does it for me.

This is not uncommon either - you absolutely have consumed human flesh at some point. Not to mention bugs, rats, degraded ingredients, all manner of questionable chemicals, fingers, hands, arms, entire bodies - oh right - I already mentioned the human body parts.

Dammit, I knew I should've steered clear of Mrs Lovett's pie shop. tongue sticking out smiley Seriously though, is it bad that this fact doesn't really bother me? Even the "long pork" doesn't bother me.

Speaking of rats, one of my mum's friends found a rat in her KFC once. We've been calling it Kentucky Fried Rat ever since, and avoiding it like the (black) plague.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Snark Shark
strange aeons
Speaking of rats, one of my mum's friends found a rat in her KFC once. We've been calling it Kentucky Fried Rat ever since, and avoiding it like the (black) plague.

Kentucky Fried Rat: the meat is different, but the crispy coating stays the same!

And I've heard rat tastes like chicken anyway, so...

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

strange aeons
Snark Shark
strange aeons

Kentucky Fried Rat: the meat is different, but the crispy coating stays the same!

And I've heard rat tastes like chicken anyway, so...

strange aeons

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login