Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

There Is A Child Predator In Your Restaurant

Posted by satansbitch 
There Is A Child Predator In Your Restaurant
August 23, 2013
http://ifyoucantaffordtotip.com/there-is-a-child-predator-in-your-restaurant/

The gist of the story is that a she spawn accidentally walks into the mens room at Red Lobster and her moo is convinced the poor guy she surprised is a pedophile. If I had been the manager I'd have been laughing in moo's face and throwing pennies at her for her "pain and suffering."

Just read the link. Moo can tell this in-fucking-bat-shit-sane little story far better than I ever will.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
Re: There Is A Child Predator In Your Restaurant
August 23, 2013
This has to be a joke...it just HAS to be. That is in the top ten of bat shit crazy things I have heard so far.
August 23, 2013
I keep hoping it's a bad joke as well. I can just imagine moo walking through Red Lobster asking every guy in the place "Are you a pedophile???"

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
August 23, 2013
Oh, holy fuckballs....what will these fuck trophy factories think of next? smile rolling left righteyes2

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
August 23, 2013
Can that actually be real? She wants a bathroom monitor to make sure kids go in the right restrooms when there parents are too lazy to get off their asses and take the kid? I guess that Giant Colossal Pile 'O Fried Shit she was eating was more important.

I'm curious, just HOW does a pedo say "hey" and how would moo know? Who are the "certain" people who should be "checked" and how does one do such a check? Hold up a nude pic of small kids and see if the guy gets all hot & bothered?
August 24, 2013
Of course they "Hey!" That the guy yelled out was in surprise and basically telling her she's in the wrong restroom. Moooo has to think it meant it was said in a pedophiley way. What a fucking cunt!

Nobody wants to be walked in on by an opposite-sex kyd while they're using the bathroom. The guy was probably surprised and embarrassed, yet mooo can only think that he's a predator.

That's what our society has boiled down to. An innocent person can't even use a public restroom anymore without being accused of being a pedo.
August 24, 2013
Sounds like it's a fake, but nowadays nothing would surprise me. smile rolling left righteyes2

jbs
August 24, 2013
Love some of the comments on this one - especially the "Never go full retard" one

LMJFAO
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login