Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duhd Camp: I'm going to be Childfree for a week! :errorr

Duhd Camp: I'm going to be Childfree for a week! :errorr
August 21, 2013
Our favorite idiot duhd blahgger is at it again...NOW he's claiming that since Thing 1 and Thing 2 will at the grandparents' for a week, he and his wife are 'childfree'! Anyone up for re-educating the retard?

http://www.dad-camp.com/philosophy/the-child-free-life/

Duhd Camp lying through his teeth once again
(My comments in bold.)

I slept in until just after 8 this morning.

To me, anyway, that’s sleeping in.

Yesterday was a long 20 hour day that included a flight to Vancouver that had me getting up before 5a, and returning back past midnight of the same day. It wasn’t a long lie in, but one I appreciated – until the kids woke me up.

Awww....poor, poor Buzzy... :bedmadelie :Violin

Usually I wake up at 2am, with a foot in my face after Charlie has screamed his way into our bed in the middle of the night. If I escape the foot and scream, then I can’t sleep past 7 because of the sound of Zacharie tugging at our sheets and asking to play downstairs. This time, however it was 8. And it wasn’t my kids that woke me, it was the neighbours’.

If you're not bitching about one thing, you're bitching about another. Shut the fuck up, already!

For 6 days my wife and I are living ‘the child free life’ as our children are with their grandparents in Vancouver.
While Jen says she has been on the verge of tears and is emotional for the past 24hrs she has been without the boys, I’ve started by relishing the time.

Wait, didn't you have a post bitching about parents who don't feel guilty spending time away from their hellspawn, while you played Martyr Duh as usual? And NOW you're enjoying time away from your twat demons? Please make up your mind, dumbass! smile rolling left righteyes2

I walked down the stairs to the smell of fresh coffee. And quiet. If quiet had a smell, it would smell like coffee. I poured a cup, and went out to sit on the back porch. There were no cartoons blaring, no people to encourage to eat breakfast. Just quiet. And coffee.

I enjoy the smell of fresh coffee with a side of silence too, Buzzkill...every day!

We sat on the back deck sipping in the morning sun, and leisurely pondering the day. “Let’s go for brunch,” she said. “We never go for brunch.”

Awww...I feel so much sympathy for these cretins, don't you guys? :Violin :bawl

And so, at 9a, we will start the process of showering and getting ready, and going about our first day in the child-free life.

And so, starting at 9 AM, we will find a nice house, in a neighborhood with a school, move in, and allow ourselves to be called squatters by a moronic daddy blogger who does not even know the real definition of the word!

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Re: Duhd Camp: I'm going to be Childfree for a week! :errorr
August 21, 2013
Hope that they sent the spawn with a bottle of bleach to clean up after the one that pees in the shower. Imagine having to be alone with that idiot for a week? I think that I'd prefer the kids - them I can lock in their rooms, or, even better, out of the house.
August 21, 2013
aliceblue
Hope that they sent the spawn with a bottle of bleach to clean up after the one that pees in the shower. Imagine having to be alone with that idiot for a week? I think that I'd prefer the kids - them I can lock in their rooms, or, even better, out of the house.

On a related note, the idiot has actually contacted Nannies on Call for last-minute day care for the kids while they're with their grandbreeders...

http://www.dad-camp.com/philosophy/where-to-find-last-minute-childcare/

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
August 22, 2013
Some news for you, Dumb dumb. Just because you managed to get rid of the sprogs for a week does not make you childfree. Oh and enjoy the quiet because you won’t be getting a break like that for a long, long time.
Oh well, you’ll just run off to Scotland again or wherever else your Team Diabetes stuff takes you when it gets to be too much.

“Wait, didn't you have a post bitching about parents who don't feel guilty spending time away from their hellspawn, while you played Martyr Duh as usual?”

That he did, Popcorn. Also in his diet post he mentions that he needs to stop drinking as one of the things he has to do to lose weight. So I have to wonder how much he’s been drinking and how he is able to get away with it what with playing martyr and all.
August 22, 2013
Didn't his wife just shit the last one about a month ago? Already wanting to get rid of them?

Sucks to be dud.

Aren't freshly-shat loaves supposed to stay home for a while, lest they get sick?

So glad I'll never have those problems.

And guess what, Dud, if you are reading here, and I know you are, if I want to go somewhere, I just grab my keys and get up and leave. If I want to sleep late and I don't have to go to work, I just sleep late. It's pretty awesome.
August 22, 2013
efsb
Oh well, you’ll just run off to Scotland again or wherever else your Team Diabetes stuff takes you when it gets to be too much.

No, don't let him come here! :goggle

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

August 22, 2013
bell_flower
Didn't his wife just shit the last one about a month ago? Already wanting to get rid of them?

Sucks to be dud.

Aren't freshly-shat loaves supposed to stay home for a while, lest they get sick?

I think you're confusing Duhd Camp with Duhddy Files (a.k.a. Dickless Wonder)....HIS wife just hatched a fresh twat demon not that long ago. devil with smile ::brbl

August 22, 2013
LOL everything other people do is wrong and he despises them! But when he's doing it it's fine.
Go cut yourself in a shark tank, you f*cking hypocrite!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
This is the one with zachaRe-Re, isn't it?

Yeah. They're all a little spayshul.
August 22, 2013
Oh please.

I get up during the night all the time. I work in Int'l biz (nothing glamour, I would be a Geek Number Cruncher) - I have to watch it. I'm always watching it. I'm watching it all right now. And a baseball game and this - at the same time, ha smiling smiley

It never stops, it's 24/7, I have to watch it.

Do you know what time it is in Jakarta? Friday.
I just don't get how people stand having 2 or more kids.

Hell, even ONE kid is a pure pain in the rear, but it is common to see people who have 3 or 4.

Kids are worse when they are in groups because they get loud, annoying and hyper.

It's hard enough for a NT to handle this crap, but I have Asperger's, which makes it worse.

The near-constant screaming, fighting...good grief.
August 22, 2013
popcornculturejunkie
Anyone up for re-educating the retard?

Not really.

It's kind of amazing, the childish behavior that parents take on. I bet if someone insisted that he wasn't childfree, he'd get mulish and obstinate, saying "I AM SO! And I'll use that word if I want to. You can't stop me! childfreechildfreechildfreechildfreechildfreechildfreechildfreechildfree! So there! :::sticks out tongue. "
Dorisan
popcornculturejunkie
Anyone up for re-educating the retard?

Not really.

It's kind of amazing, the childish behavior that parents take on. I bet if someone insisted that he wasn't childfree, he'd get mulish and obstinate, saying "I AM SO! And I'll use that word if I want to. You can't stop me! childfreechildfreechildfreechildfreechildfreechildfreechildfreechildfree! So there! :::sticks out tongue. "

Yep, pretty much true. Or the infertiles trying to sound cool. But whatever. The breeders will still have to come home to their children and will always have the likely risk of their vacation or night out disrupted and ended early for their child. We don't. Infertiles will always feel empty and like something is lacking in their lives. We won't.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
August 25, 2013
Some breeders object to the free part of childfree because it implies that children are a burden. Then there are the ones that want to apply that label to themselves when they ship the kids off for a week. Hmm.
milenascarlet

Snarkie Sharkie, you're wanted!
August 25, 2013
coco_uk
milenascarlet

Careful, we don't want sharkie to get an upset stomach. This bag of rancid stupidity might make Shark ill. The last thing we need is a sick shark! :goggle

thom_c
coco_uk
milenascarlet

Careful, we don't want sharkie to get an upset stomach. This bag of rancid stupidity might make Shark ill. The last thing we need is a sick shark! :goggle

Imagine those farts! But Snark is a great white so they don't usually eat rancid food. If he were a tiger shark I would be worried.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login