Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why BNP's and special sneauxphlake parents piss me off.

Posted by thom_c 
Why BNP's and special sneauxphlake parents piss me off.
August 29, 2013
http://www.ems1.com/fire-ems/articles/1507247-Texas-man-charged-with-knocking-out-firefighter-attacking-nurse-on-medical-call/?source=newsletter&nlid=1507257

Had similar things happen to me at work

Texas man charged with knocking out firefighter, attacking nurse on medical call
Paramedics rushed the child to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead

The Dallas Morning News

DALLAS, Texas — A Dallas man faces felony assault charges after attacking at his home a nurse and firefighter who were trying to save the life of his 1-year-old son, police said.

The boy, whose name was not disclosed, died at a local hospital. The firefighter was hospitalized briefly and released.

It was unclear why the father, whom police had not identified, was fighting off the people who were trying to help his son. He has been charged with assault and assault of a public servant and was awaiting booking into the Dallas County Jail on Saturday afternoon.

According to a police report, the boy suffered from a chronic disease and required 24-hour nursing care and help from oxygen tubes to breathe. One of his nurses, Lisa Decatur, had just started a three-day shift when the incident occurred.

Upon entering the west Oak Cliff apartment on Preakness Lane near Loop 12 around 7 a.m., Decatur noticed beer cans strewn about, the report states. The father told her that he had a friend over and had stayed up all night talking, according to the report.

Decatur walked out of the room to prepare the boy’s breakfast but soon heard medical device alarms going off. She rushed back to the boy and found his father “holding the child close to his chest,” the report says.

“You have to let me suction him!” Decatur said, according to the report.

But the father wouldn’t hand his son over and began yelling expletives. He laid the boy on a bed but pushed the nurse away when she tried to perform CPR, the report states.

He slapped Decatur across the face and yelled, “You don’t know what … you’re doing,” it says.

The nurse dialed 911 and two firefighters arrived at the apartment soon after. When one of them, Michael Barrett, tried to intervene, he was punched in the face by the father and knocked unconscious, the report says. The other firefighter then radioed for police, who came to the scene and arrested the father.

rest at link: bottom line, the child died. I would love to see the autopsy results. Somehing is rotten here.

I think that the He-Breeder here consciously or unconsciously killed the kid. The kid had a lot of problems, probably He-Breeder couldn't stand it anymore.

But why assaulting the people who where trying to help...

Wanna bet against me that he will use the line "IHaveSufferedEnough" and that he was mad with grief? :\

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Re: Why BNP's and special sneauxphlake parents piss me off.
August 29, 2013
Post natal by a Duh. Rare, but it does happen.

Just take the tubes out and be done with it.

Making a scene will just get ya arrested.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Re: Why BNP's and special sneauxphlake parents piss me off.
August 29, 2013

I think that the He-Breeder here consciously or unconsciously killed the kid. The kid had a lot of problems, probably He-Breeder couldn't stand it anymore.

He-Breeder waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious

Thank you for this laugh! grinning smiley
This totally sounds like a good old fashioned case of PNA to me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login