Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Queen of attachment parenting"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
"Queen of attachment parenting"
September 05, 2013
Breeder model

Ok, I'm no expert on this, but I think all this is going to accomplish is hurting one's back. My mom had me walking as soon as I was able anyway.
Re: "Queen of attachment parenting"
September 06, 2013
The picture is one thing but the comments are SO fucked up. If the pic was taken when the family were crossing a busy street or trying to get away from photographers maybe super moo picked up the two spawn for a minute or two but the comments?

This writer needs to get over herself. It's not that bad, I tandem wear my 2.5yo and 18mo often. No, we don't go on hikes or 5ks, but taking a little walk around the house, preparing dinner, getting the mail, holding my girls when they are both fussy and needing mammas love at the same time does wonders for their little moods.
1. if you are in your slovenly hovel put the brats in a playpen or their room
2. moods do not come in sizes breeder twunt

Oh get over it. She's mothering her children, I think this is a beautiful example of a loving mother.
two faces puking

as a MOM why on earth would you critique her for this?!? she could have just handed one of them over to a nanny, but she's being a MOM.
Because all MOOMS have to think alike? And WTF is it with the caps bitch?

I have tandem worn my 3.5 year old and 14 month old while 30+ weeks pregnant.
Well you are a dumb bitch then aren't you? 3.5 is WAY to large to be hauling around even without crotchstain II and being inpig. Also, have you ever heard of bc? Someone needs to neuter this bitch before she goes full out Dugger
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login