Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

As the Double-Wide Turns: Facebook begging and airing of dirty laundry.

Posted by Anonymous User 
https://www.facebook.com/jdbrooketim?ref=notif¬if_t=fbpage_fan_invite

The Cast: People I went to school with... the girl was a horrid cunt and the guy was an imbecilic douchebag.

Horrid Cunt got knocked up our junior or senior year, and the Imbecilic Douchebag actually stayed with her and had two more kids.

Apparently "out of nowhere" imbecilic Douchebag discovers Horrid Cunt's alleged meth problem. (I say alleged because they're both dipshits, and custody battles get nasty, though I wouldn't doubt it if she WAS doing meth. ) Imbecilic Douchebag takes kids and runs... Something something... He doesn't have custody anymore and needs 2500 bucks.

People are on there claiming how evil DHS is, and how awful she is, and how great of a father he is. Someone sent me this link so I could give money. All I could think about was this: Lana from Archer saying "nooooope".

Why the FUCK to people feel it is okay to air out details of a custody battle on Facebook??? Doesn't that work AGAINST THEM in the actual court case? And the BEGGING in the form of plastering children's pictures on the thread is disgusting. Won't it be awesome when they grow up and find their parents fucked up bullshit on the Internet?

As far as I am concerned, these two are poster children for eugenics. And I'm not even joking when I say that.
You officially win the entire day for the Lana reference! waving hellolarious
Aesirson

Thanks! I like winning! I wish I had a button with a recording of that. Of course, then I'd have to fight the urge to shove it people's faces as I push it.
think_about_it
Aesirson

Thanks! I like winning! I wish I had a button with a recording of that. Of course, then I'd have to fight the urge to shove it people's faces as I push it.

Don't fight the urge. It makes your belly a churning cauldron of acid. My dad has a little bear keychain that says, "Eat shit and die, motherfucker!" If I had one, I'd use it every 2.5 seconds.
Re: As the Double-Wide Turns: Facebook begging and airing of dirty laundry.
September 04, 2013
They named two of their kids "Timathee" and "Brookelyn?" They should both lose custody and be sterilized for that alone.
"Hey, Lana...Lana...LANA!!!"

"WHAT?!"

"He should've worn a condom. 'Cause he was in the DANGER ZONE!"

:smoke
byrdistheword
"Hey, Lana...Lana...LANA!!!"

"WHAT?!"

"He should've worn a condom. 'Cause he was in the DANGER ZONE!"

:smoke

They never wear a condom when they should, dammit.
All I saw when I first copied and pasted the link was "help the hussy." That and the thread title gave me a good laugh today. Seriously, these two should have been sterilized before the first loaf was popped out.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
satansbitch
All I saw when I first copied and pasted the link was "help the hussy." That and the thread title gave me a good laugh today. Seriously, these two should have been sterilized before the first loaf was popped out.

BELIEVE ME, I knew these two before they farted out a kid, I distinctly remember thinking they should be sterilized. I should be in charge, man.
think_about_it
satansbitch

BELIEVE ME, I knew these two before they farted out a kid, I distinctly remember thinking they should be sterilized. I should be in charge, man.

Think about it for president. Seriously. I'd not only vote for you but I'd also volunteer for your campaign.

Paranoia, paranoia, paranoia, paranoid. I'm not sick, but I'm not well. They're all out to get me they're all out to get me, so are you. So are you. (Sung to the tune of Frere Jaques.)
Re: As the Double-Wide Turns: Facebook begging and airing of dirty laundry.
September 05, 2013
I can think of about a million other things I’d rather give that $2500 to over some dipshit duh who probably isn’t fit to be a parent anyway. No doubt Billy Bob will use that money to finance his own habits.
I think I’ll go donate to the local animal shelter instead.
efsb
I can think of about a million other things I’d rather give that $2500 to over some dipshit duh who probably isn’t fit to be a parent anyway. No doubt Billy Bob will use that money to finance his own habits.
I think I’ll go donate to the local animal shelter instead.

That's another part of it. I know he did drugs when we were younger, who's to say he isn't STILL doing them himself?

Also, I call bullshit on him "finding" the meth, as if he didn't know about it before...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login