Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One 'lil sizzler - to go please

Posted by aliceblue 
One 'lil sizzler - to go please
September 06, 2013
Breeder couple, who already lost custody of 2 kids for neglect, manage to fry there news WHILE THEY WERE DRIVING THE CAR. http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2013/08/08/Parents-infant-car-death-Oklahoma-lost-custody-kids.html
I have not use for kids but I don't want to torture them. This pair needs to be sterilized or they'll be popping out a replacement within a year.
Re: One 'lil sizzler - to go please
September 06, 2013
I hope the bullmastiff who survived all that will find a great idiot-free home. Yes, I am sick.shrug
September 06, 2013
waving hellolarious If that is sick I wouldn't want to get better.
barren4ever
I hope the bullmastiff who survived all that will find a great idiot-free home. Yes, I am sick.shrug
September 07, 2013
aliceblue
waving hellolarious If that is sick I wouldn't want to get better.
barren4ever

There is a logic to my madness.
1. small helpless animals
2. All other animals
3. Elderly people
4. Adult humans
5 . Small sub-humans
September 07, 2013
The baffling part is that in other parts of the country parents whose children are taken away usually lose any later children just after birth, while moo is still in the hospital. Child Protective Services actively intervenes to prevent moo (and duh if around) from abusing or neglecting any subsequent children, so CPS will grab infants in the hospital.

But in meth central such as Oklahoma here, this process isn't being followed. In fact, it seems that CPS is virtually nonexistent until it's too late. The methhead who put her infant in a washing machine some months back, whom we discussed here, still had two other children at home when the baby died in the washer. Family members knew she was a methhead but CPS did not act.

That state seems to have some serious issues. But we're talking about a state wracked with tornadoes that regularly tear up communities causing great carnage, yet people can't figure out how to add simple cellars for such emergencies to their dwellings. Meth costs too much to afford lifesaving cellars, apparently...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login