Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More beefing bullshit

Posted by Christhead 
More beefing bullshit
September 05, 2013
I'm friends with a moo on facebook. She's a former teacher of mine who was really good at what she did until she decided to quit to have babies. She just had her THIRD. For some reason parents having a third when they already have two, especially if it's a boy and a girl, annoys the shit out of me - you already have your little DNA-replica replacements, what more do you want? Anyway, tangent.

She posted some bullshit article about beefing I don't really care enough to read, but she quoted this part in her post and it annoyed the shit out of me.

Future grandmoooo
"I salute you, nursing mamas, who have caught your young daughters lifting their shirt to feed their baby doll, and felt pretty proud of yourself when you did. Good job mama, I salute you and your future breastfed grandchild."

STOP. PROJECTING. YOURSELF. ONTO. YOUR. CHILDREN. And stop obsessing over future grandchildren that don't exist when your own kid isn't even a teenager yet.

I hope their daughters grow up to be lesbians/childfree/both, or, God-forbid, bottle feed their children.
Re: More beefing bullshit
September 06, 2013
Kids are pretty much monkey see, monkey do at that age. This mooooo clearly does not understand that when they grow up, they develop ideas, personalities and beliefs of their own, which might not fit with moomoo's ideas on militant beefing.

My mother was horrified when I told her I hated the idea of BFing and was glad that I was on medication that prevented me from having to do it if I did have kids (this was in the days when I was fence sitting). She asked me, wouldn't I come off my medication for the sake of my baby....oh yeah, so I can be too sick with Crohns disease to look after the darn thing, but of course, once you have a baybee, you don't matter any more, it's all about what's best for the loaf :headbrick
September 06, 2013
When I was a kid and played with dolls (about 4) I remember pretending the beefin thing after seeing my cousin beef her kids. You see how I ended up.... gloriously childfree and a hater of public beefing. So.. a kid doing something like that means nothing. Idiot sanctimonious moos
September 07, 2013
I had to bump this thread because yesterday I was at a memorial service for a friend of my sister's who died a couple of months ago, very suddenly. There were two women there with kids who were breast feeding. One quiety took her kyd to the car when he needed to be fed and changed and the other discreetly moved away from where people were eating and covered herself with a blanket. Both women were interesting, employed and friendly -- they seemed like total PNBs.

It IS possible to breast feed without being an attention whoring cow breeder...no "nurse ins" or drama tantrums necessary!
September 07, 2013
And I hope I don't sound like a breeder pleaser but it just shocked me how many moos make a big fucking deal about things that other PNBs handle no problem.
September 08, 2013
writer44
And I hope I don't sound like a breeder pleaser but it just shocked me how many moos make a big fucking deal about things that other PNBs handle no problem.

Nah, I know what you mean. I have lots of family that spawn (Irish-Catholic) and some Beef. NONE of them ever just "whipped it out" as so many moos say. And none have gone beyond a year. PNBs are just proof that these moos are just self-serving ahassholes that want everybody to look at them.
September 08, 2013
writer44

Same here. Sometimes you can see around women who go in a quiet corner to breastfeed their babies. With a cover. No problem, no attention whoring, nothing.

But then again, for breeders the point is not to feed the thing and make it stops screaming. It is to show off. What, I can't understand.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
September 08, 2013
t.
writer44

Same here. Sometimes you can see around women who go in a quiet corner to breastfeed their babies. With a cover. No problem, no attention whoring, nothing.

But then again, for breeders the point is not to feed the thing and make it stops screaming. It is to show off. What, I can't understand.

I know, it's not like moos have anything worth staring at! But then, I guess the moos do it so they can get stared at and at least pretend they're still (?) sexually appealing in some way. Silly deluded cows that they are. smile rolling left righteyes2

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login