Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Suprise the Gravy Train stops eventuallydevil with smile

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Suprise the Gravy Train stops eventuallydevil with smile
September 13, 2013
Other day at work a coworker who followed the life script and reproduced told me that she pays more in taxes now then when she was married with kids. She's divorced and her two cumdrops are grown and out of the house. Pretty sure she was expecting me to break out the tissues and give her a shoulder to cry on. Instead I simply told her "Now you know how people who never had kids feel." I wish I could be there every time a breeder no longer gets the tax breaks and credits because they don't have kids that qualify for them anymore. Do they honestly think that all that stuff will continue forever?
Re: Suprise the Gravy Train stops eventuallydevil with smile
September 13, 2013
Ha, ha, ha. waving hellolarious. Welcome to our world bitch. Except of course we haven't ruined our lady parts and bank accounts by spawning.
September 14, 2013
Oh, it must be lovely to be around when a breeder realizes that they are suddenly in the category of people that they thought deserved to have everything dumped on them. Wanna-breeds support the system because they can only see how they'll have children in the future, and none of them ever think of how they'll eventually lose their benefits.
Anonymous User
September 14, 2013
Now that I think about it I should have told her, "Well you don't have kids so you can afford to pay more in taxes now"
September 14, 2013
What surprises me is why they are so surprised that they have to pay something back to the system that supported them and their famblee??

Oh wait, it's because breeders think that they have "put back" by having children "raising the next generation of taxpayers" yada yada....until said next generation gets knocked up and wants to sponge off the system as well.
September 14, 2013
Breeders' taxes will go up soon enough to match ours as in Washington the realization sinks in that the US is nearing the point of no return on the annual deficits and national debt. Within the next several years we will see many of the entitlement and handout programs implode and, quite probably, end outright.

Suddenly no more TAFN (welfare as we know it), Medicaid, "crazy checks" for autards, or Earned Income Tax Credit (which enables many breeders who do some work to get all their tax money back at tax time and then some). Unfortunately, Social Security and Medicare will get gutted or go too, even though workers have money withheld just for those programs. K-Man suspects he ain't gettin' shit from those latter two.

So breeders will learn shortly... The gravy train will soon stop for good.
September 14, 2013
kman
Breeders' taxes will go up soon enough to match ours as in Washington the realization sinks in that the US is nearing the point of no return on the annual deficits and national debt. Within the next several years we will see many of the entitlement and handout programs implode and, quite probably, end outright.

Suddenly no more TAFN (welfare as we know it), Medicaid, "crazy checks" for autards, or Earned Income Tax Credit (which enables many breeders who do some work to get all their tax money back at tax time and then some). Unfortunately, Social Security and Medicare will get gutted or go too, even though workers have money withheld just for those programs. K-Man suspects he ain't gettin' shit from those latter two.

So breeders will learn shortly... The gravy train will soon stop for good.

And the suicide rate among the elderly and disabled who cannot work will skyrocket.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 14, 2013
I kind of love it (in a sick and twisted way) when the breeders who have spent the majority of their brats' lives voting on tax increases for schools and other kid related shit turn around and scream about how "unfair" taxes are once their little write offs become adults and they now get taxed the same as we do. As I've told more than one whining breeder relative or former friend, welcome to my world where you are just another wallet to be drained by idiots who cannot understand how contraception works.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login