Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Glass wall licking brat :wtf

Posted by milenascarlet 
Glass wall licking brat :wtf
October 12, 2013
So my mother and I went to the an office downtown to see what get some paperwork done. We had to wake up at 6h because it gets packed! We were there at 8h and by 8h30 there was at least 20 people behind us.
I'm not a morning person so my patience was below 0%. I saw a family of 4 coming and I thought "Here we go! Brats going wild..." Surprisingly they were very well behaved. They were looking around a lot which was weird but I didn't hear a sound so it didn't bother me.

Then the nephew of Satan arrived. You know, the one who stays locked up in the depth's of hell because he's too crazy to be an evil demon.
The brat would not stop! He went to the other two boys, looked at them, sat next to them, screamed some words in whatever language brats speak, got next to the glass wall, smiled at the parental units and licked the glass wall!! He licked the fucking glass wall! I hear people say kids eat crazy shit but he licked the glass wall!!!! I cannot compute! I was horrified! He was licking it with such joy! Ewwwwwww!
One of the parental units tried to control the brat and it got worse! He started screaming, bumping into people, throwing himself at the floor. He went to the wall and licked it again!! Disgusting! He bumped into me countless times, throwing himself on my feet and I just sighted really loud, rolled my eyes and moved. The soft parental units got the message. They sat the brat next to them keeping him from moving. He started screaming bloody murder.
Everyone was looking at them and their faces showed the same expression as me. I couldn't help thinking"Thank God that's not me!!"

When we got out of there my mother said "What a brat!! How could she let him lick the glass?! If I was her, he would even dare to move from my side." And I thought to myself "I think my ovaries dried up."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login