Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Too Imature to Abort, Just Fine to Parent

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Too Imature to Abort, Just Fine to Parent
October 10, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/court-nebraska-teenager-immature-decide-abortion/story?id=20507284&singlePage=true

I feel for this kid, she ends up in foster care because her breeders were abusing her, she's stuck with religious nutbag foster parents and she's trying to do the responsible thing and not bring an unwanted chyld into the world. But apparently being 16 and having no work experience means she isn't responsible enough to understand what an abortion is. I hope she found someone to take her to another state to get one.
Anonymous User
Re: Too Imature to Abort, Just Fine to Parent
October 10, 2013
I saw this story too and it's very sad. Life must be hell for this girl. It reminds me of Handmaid's Tale or something, being trapped like that by the state and oppressed by religion.
October 10, 2013
What do you expect? It's Nebraska.
October 10, 2013
Did you read what she told the judge? She sounds emotionally mature and in complete understanding of her situation. Now, read the judge's reply to her. I bet the judge is some tool of the anti-choice crowd. That's why he deniedd her request for a waiver.

Why do MEN think they have any rights in this matter?!? It's a woman's body, therefore her choice. Thugs like that judge are quick to scream "less government!!" unless it's government about a woman's uterus.

Gads, I hate those people.
October 10, 2013
I saw this on the news two nights ago. I think the reason this girl is being forced to have the loaf is because someone thinks they can make money off of a baby through adoption. They don't consider a couple of things. Is teen moo going to drink or do drugs while pregnant??? Is she going to have the baby in a closet and leave it to die??? Is she going to beat it to death or leave it in the cold??? Is she going to decide that pregnancy is too much trouble and find ways to miscarry??? That's what I would do if I was in her place.

This is what the pro liars can't seem to figure out but I also think they're sick enough to not care.
October 10, 2013
If babbyz are such a gift from gawwwd, then why are they being used as punishment for young women? I thought such a gift from GAAAAAWWD would deserve the right upbringing. Being raised by a 14 year old with no work experience or enough education is not the right experience.

Ugh, some pamper-sniffing commenter brought up the whole "What if babby cure cancer?" scenario. Yeah, a loaf born to a 14 year old chyuld totally has the best chances to get an education and become a doctor! Well, lets hope it is a blonde and blue-eyed loaf, otherwise the poor thing is going to be waiting a while.

Sometimes, I swear I wish I wasn't born a woman in this fucked up world.
Anonymous User
October 11, 2013
This situation, if it ever would happen to me, would be my worst nightmare. I really feel for this poor young woman.
October 11, 2013
That is fucking awful. Despite her bad experiences she has more common sense than the people around her. I hope she gets the fuck out of that place and gets herself sterilized. That's one person who has had a baby who would be welcome on a CF board - she literally has no choice; having requested an abortion they are no doubt watching her like a hawk to ensure that she doesn't try to miscarry. Her only options are to endure this abuse or kill herself, when it's those fucking foster parents and judge who are the ones who deserve to die in as much anguish as they're causing her.
Anonymous User
October 11, 2013
Breeder logic.

That's all I can say about that.
October 11, 2013
Here's the name of the judge in the case: Peter Bataillon.
The judge is rabidly anti-choice.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Neb-high-court-nixes-teen-s-request-for-abortion-4869315.php

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/10/07/nebraska_supreme_court_rules_that_a_16_year_old_in_foster_care_is_not_mature.html

"Court records found online make reference to a Peter Bataillon who served in the 1980s on a committee for Metro Right to Life, an Omaha anti-abortion group."

Read the "judge review" on this guy.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Honorable.Peter.C.Bataillon.402-444-7007/review/read?cid=1686548

There you have it. This young girl could have died for all he cared. His only concern is the fetus, NOT the living, breathing young woman in front of him.

Men like him need to eat shit and die.
October 12, 2013
Peace
Men like him need to eat shit and die.

Nah, let him die hungry angry flipping off. I really hope there's a special place in hell for asshats like that - seriously, what sane person would take a difficult situation as an invitation to slut-shame and otherwise make it worse? Other than Peter Bataillion, that is. And, as I say, fuck him too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login