Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Police may be needed to keep strollers out of handicapped seating

Posted by aliceblue 
Police may be needed to keep strollers out of handicapped seating
October 31, 2013
In Yorkshire there is a stroller (well pram actually) battle brewing. The local bus services are having problems with entitlemoos refusing to move the loafmobiles when handicapped need the seating.. Drivers are told to call the police. I hope that they do!angry flipping off moos.
Re: Police may be needed to keep strollers out of handicapped seating
October 31, 2013
Yep, that's where I live and it is a problem. I've seen moos not lift a finger to shift the S-moo-V when a disabled person gets on a bus.

Having kyds is not a fucking disability moos.
November 01, 2013
I thought this was the "best" part.[quote="Emma Smith, 18, of Southcoates Lane, east Hull, who was waiting for a bus in Holderness Road, yesterday lunchtime, said: \"I think it's disgusting. Mums need to use the buses as much as disabled people.[/quote]

She's 18 years old?? Pick up your F--ing loaf you lazy moo. Then you can use the bus.
November 01, 2013
I think it'd be a lot easier to just ban giant strollers from buses altogether instead of taking up the time of the police for such bullshit. I'm sure when police are called, one of two things will happen: By the time they get there, Moo has already moved the stroller and will pretend she never did anything wrong, or she'll argue with the police for two hours about her rights.That, or if Moo can't be bothered to move or fold up the stroller, the driver pulls over and leaves the thing on the nearest curb. Moos need to learn these things called rules and how they do apply to everyone, including their speshul asses.

Breeding is not a fucking handicap. Moos may need the buses like everyone else, but unlike someone who is disabled that needs to go somewhere, having a loaf in tow is a voluntary burden. I'm sure no one would choose to have a broken leg or be paralyzed from the waist down. If Moo can hog the handicapped spots for her bastard, then I should be able to do the same when I have eight bags of groceries. Buying a shitload of food that I have to lug home is also a voluntary burden...and I used to do just that. Drag food on the bus and the subway when I was living in da-burgh because the store was a mile and a half away. It never occurred to me to sit in the front-most seats reserved for handicapped people.
November 01, 2013
Mooos are becoming more dispicable as time goes on. Taking up handicapped seating on a bus SHOULD be illegal! Those seats are MEANT for elderly and handicapped people, not lazy mooos and their giant SMOOOVEE strollers.

Here's an idea, lurking moos, why don't you just fucking WALK?

Call me a moosogynist, but I am hating mooos more and more every day. Their entitlement is astounding.
November 02, 2013
I can't count the times Moos with loaves or toadlers have refused to give me a seat on the bus. My CP is bad enough that when I have been on my feet or walking for a long time, I need to sit down and when I would get off work, I would get on the bus only to be refused a seat,even after asking politely. THE FRONT SEATS ARE FOR THE ELDERLY AND HANDICAPPED, MOOS, NOT YOU AND YOUR BRATS!

I would LOVE to see drivers put the damn S-Moo-Vs out on the sidewalk if a Moo decides to refuse to move it for an elderly or disabled passenger to sit down. They should be banned anyhow. There is NOTHING wrong with an umbrella stroller. I used them when I babysat (they were very popular at the time). If I took Loafley out for a walk or for some reason we had to take a bus,I could fold the stroller up hold it between my knees and Loafley on my lap. I do not understand why Moos cannot do the same.
mumofsixbirds
Mooos are becoming more dispicable as time goes on. Taking up handicapped seating on a bus SHOULD be illegal! Those seats are MEANT for elderly and handicapped people, not lazy mooos and their giant SMOOOVEE strollers.

I agree. It should be no different than a handicapped parking space. Maybe if these moos were to be fined/kicked off the bus, they would be less inclined to act like entitled asshats. I know this is wishful thinking though, because the cunts think they deserve spayshell perks once they join the "cult of the wrecked vagina".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login