Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blame the "skool" for criminal loaves

Posted by aliceblue 
Blame the "skool" for criminal loaves
January 11, 2014
Typically "brilliant" moo idea to blame schools if shitty loaf does anything criminal while in custody of school.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/04/1267286/-Schools-are-Getting-a-Free-Ride

Hey dumb ass moo, how about teaching little Shitleigh how NOT be be a criminal. Schools are supposed to educate your fuck trophies, not be their parents and teach them how to act like humans. Another disgusting breeder who wants to push parenting responsibilities off on the village.:sbx
Re: Blame the "skool" for criminal loaves
January 11, 2014
In my personal classroom experience, less than 5% of the kids were obvious trouble-making law-breakers.
That personal experience would seem to suggest that the problem of why kids break the law is likely to be outside the school system.

Despite many years of available professional research into what causes criminality, this woman claims that if everyone was subjected to constant invasive supervision, there would be no crime at all.
This fallacy of thought is so laughable that it is incredible that a person would even put in a public place where it can be read.

Some parents (such as the writer of the original article) will try to find any excuse that their shitty child-rearing is not the problem.

Cassia <-- ( past career as a professional working to rehabilitate young offenders)
January 11, 2014
Not surprisingly, another way for parunts to pass the buck. Of course, it's a total bunch of bullshit. If Bratleigh acts out and acts a thug in school, it's not the school's fault, it's the fault of whoever is raising him.
January 11, 2014
aliceblue
Typically "brilliant" moo idea to blame schools if shitty loaf does anything criminal while in custody of school.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/04/1267286/-Schools-are-Getting-a-Free-Ride

Hey dumb ass moo, how about teaching little Shitleigh how NOT be be a criminal. Schools are supposed to educate your fuck trophies, not be their parents and teach them how to act like humans. Another disgusting breeder who wants to push parenting responsibilities off on the village.:sbx

I wish I'd seen this last week! Hopefully she'll see my comment. And anyone who has mom or dad in their username tells me all I need to know about them
January 13, 2014
aliceblue

And of course, the breeders don't want the schools to be able to punish or correct Shitleigh's behavior in any way. If that happens they will SUE, and say that punishment is up to the parrunts, not schools.

Can't have it both ways breeder-bums. I believe breeders need to be responsible for their defective products.
January 15, 2014
I think schools can't effectively discipline children without parent support. The kid can get in trouble at school but if the parent at home is telling the kids the school administration is crazy for disciplining them, any action the school takes will not be effective in curbing the behavior.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login