Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

EATING BABY SHIT? :wtf :faint

Posted by craftyzits 
EATING BABY SHIT? :wtf :faint
February 19, 2014
When I saw this, all I could say was Jesus FUCKING Christ!

Baby shit? Yes, they said eating baby shit.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: EATING BABY SHIT? :wtf :faint
February 19, 2014
Oh. My. God. I am turned off of sausage now. two faces puking
February 19, 2014
Christ on a cracker... two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking Just wait...some breeder assholes will claim they're green by eating loaf shit sausage. hot smiley

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
February 19, 2014
I'd rather die young from eating too much bacon, than live longer from that shit. Just kill me now.
February 19, 2014
If I EVER need a shit transplant EVARRRRR I will be given a PILL. None of this shit, < never mind what I fucking just said, I can't say that word in this thread without VOMITING!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Anonymous User
February 19, 2014
EWWWWW!!! two faces puking
February 20, 2014
craftyzits
If I EVER need a shit transplant EVARRRRR I will be given a PILL. None of this shit, < never mind what I fucking just said, I can't say that word in this thread without VOMITING!

Fecal Transplant Mayo Clinic

DISGUSTING! I would literally rather eat my dog's shit than a baby's shit! (And I do not want to eat dog shit. I am just less grossed out by dogs than babies.)

I don't think there is much that smells worse than loaf shit to begin with. I was in Pet Smart last weekend and had to go to the ladies' room and there was this moo in there changing her shitty loaf and the STINK was horrific. I'd rather have walked by loads dropped by a pack of Bull Mastiffs in the store, the smell would not have been as bad, seriously.

This seems like more baby worship being pushed, as if they are so special that they are healers and if we know what's good for us, we will bow down and eat their shit.

UGH, hairless, screeching, living sewers.
February 20, 2014
I'll stick with yogurt for any "Pro Biotics", thanx.

And I HATE yogurt!

IMO I'm getting enough of such 'enzymes' from putting the ancient sour cream on the baked potato.

Or from that Elderly Ranch salad dressing.

We have combined sewers also. A mixed bag washes up, and atomizes so you can inhale it all (indoors and out) - I think I'm covered on all angles here.

We're close to flood stage right now, actually - I could probably be selling what's creeping up in the basement -

I got the GOOD SHIT! right here!
February 21, 2014
Oh, gross! Why would anyone even do that? My cat upchucked a while ago; I'd rather eat that, for fuck's sake!

(Captcha: EUuXH - the sound that says it all!)

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login