More Trainwreck
March 12, 2014
Previous posts
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,348171,348171#msg-348171
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,278604,278604#msg-278604
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,257253,257253#msg-257253
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,209031,209031#msg-209031
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,207042,207042#msg-207042

I’m beginning to think that I may as well make this a sticky post since this train wreck keeps going on and on.

I tried writing this post earlier, but accidentally closed the window before I could upload it and didn't feel like typing it all up again until just now.

So teen moo sister Melissa (I'm not hiding her name anymore) just turned 21 and still lives with my parents along with her baby and sperm donor. As my brother, he also moved in with my parents, as well as his pregnant wife Bobblehead who he pussied out of divorcing.

Neither Sperm Donor nor Bobblehead have jobs. My dad even set Sperm Donor up with an interview, but the lazy piece of shit didn’t even bother to show up, something about being too good to stock groceries or something - he’s supposedly close to my age 25 and still not able to take even basic care of himself.

None of them are contributing to the household at all. They don’t even clean despite being home all day. Ex-sister expects my parents to babysit and get’s pissy when my dad won’t, but doesn't seem to expect Sperm Donor to watch his own kid.

Sperm Donor is an entitled shit. He walked in on my dad watching TV in the living room and actually had the never to pick up the remote and change the channel. He thinks it’s really his house.

My ex-sister is as retarded as ever. She had her car impounded since she was too stupid to register it. Funny thing, Bobblehead also failed to register the car she basically stole from my brother, and my dad was basically forced to pay since he was co-signed on the car loan.

These people have owed my parents hundreds of dollars for years, of which my parents have scarcely seen a penny. And they’re always demanding more and more. Yet they always seem to have money for fast food and video games.

My dad is not happy with this situation, but my mom is an enabler.

Recently something happened that just pushed me over the edge. When Ex-Sister and Sperm Donor dropped my brother off at work in mom’s car, he gave my Ex-sister hid debit card and told her to put gas in mom’s car. What does Ex-sister do? She took herself and Sperm Donor out to lunch and used my brother’s card, putting him in the red.

It’s bad enough when my parent’s enabling gets them taken advantage of, but now it’s affecting other people. I had enough, so I texted my Ex-sister.

Me
Hey mother of the year
Heard you're back to your thieving ways
Way to set an example

Moron
What are you even talking about?

Me
You know you used a card that did not belong to you to take yourself and useless leach sperm donor out to eat.

Moron
Its none of your business, ive already dealt with it, and paid him back double, so leave it alone

She expects me to believe that, as if I hadn't already talked to my brother.

Me
That doesn't excuse you for doing it in the first place you fuck.
Take a moment and consider the kid you're completely unfit to raise.
Would you rather save for his college fund or bail fund?

Moron
It's none of your goddamn business. Leave me the fuck alone and dont you dare bring my fucking child into this you fucking cunt

Me
OH, did you think your criminal activities were private?
You are not fit to be a mother. You can't even take care of yourself. And rather than admit wrong and endevor to at least try to make yourself into a decent human being, you throw tantrums. Even your kid isn't enough reason for you to quit being a shitbag. You don't care about him at all.

Then our mother, the enabler started texting me. Apparently, I'm the problem. Geez, if she put as much effort into reprimanding the moron as she does me, she might not have turned out to be so useless.

Mom
Stop it right now I've let you be rude to everyone who doesn't agree with you but you need to stop and leave your sister alone I'm done

It's funny how she pretends this is some matter of disagreement. It's also funny that she thinks she has authority over me. Nope!

Me
She needs to not be a goddamn thief.
Defending this kind of shit is exactly how she came to be this way in the first place.
I told (brother) to call the cops if she pulls that shit again.

Mom
You don't know the whole story do stop with the name calling and leave (baby) alone..
So you're blaming me

Me
All I said about (baby) is that Melissa needs to at least try to be a fit mother and set a better example.
I'm calling you out for defending her. you might mean well, but you're an enabler.
That's just the truth.
But if you want to let her take advantage of you, that's your business.
But I will not let her take advantage of my brother.

Mom
She is a fine mother and is doing the best she can. I'm your mind.

I have no idea what "I'm your mind" is supposed to mean. I blame it on old people texting. As for Melissa being a "fine mother," who does she think she's kidding?

Me
No she isn't. You know she isn't. She can't even take care of herself. She can't even refrain from stealing from people. What the fuck kind of example does that set?

Mom
She is actually paying. Rent so she is actually helping me pay bills so if you don't know the issues you can stop.
She took. And (Bobblehead) out to pay it back and (Bobblehead) told her too.

I have no idea what she's even trying to say about Bobblehead. As for Melissa helping with bills, unfortunately for her, I actually DO know the issue. She isn't paying at all. Apparently, mom wasn't aware that I've been speaking to Dad.

Me
It was (Brother's) money.
She stole it.

Mom
Still had nothing to do with you

Me
Really? Then my texts have nothing to do with you, by that logic.
Stop defending the thief.
She's lucky she isn't in jail.

Mom
When you call her out of her name and Beijing rude then yes it is

Me
The stealing from my brother is my business.
That's more than rude.
It's fucking criminal.
And you KNOW it.

Mom
I'm done

Me
Flounce. I never asked for your input

Mom
She didn't steal form you so you had nothing to do with it

Me
And I didn't text you so you had nothing to do with it.
Except for the fact that you're an enabler.

Mom
Tells how. You feel bye bye

LOL it was hilarious. You can totally tell from this exchange alone how she came to be the shit bag she is.
Re: More Trainwreck
March 12, 2014
I think I just heard an enormous crash...

Looks like your sister won't learn a damn thing until she ends up behind bars. I don't feel bad for anyone except that kid of hers. His life will be a living hell.

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
March 12, 2014
That's what I'm thinking. Only jail has any chance of sorting that shit bag out. As for her kid, I hope he gets put in a foster home.

OH that reminds me. I forgot to write that her kid almost WAS put in a foster home. Part of the reason Melissa and Sperm Donor now live with my parents, besides their inability to take basic care of themselves, was in fact their completely inability to take basic care of their kid. The doctor found him severely underweight. It turns out McDonald's isn't proper baby food. The state would have taken him away, but let Melissa keep him only if my parents basically took over actually taking care of them. And my mom is an enabler and my dad is a pushover.

Honestly, the kid would be better off in a foster home. At least then he'd have a chance to see what a functional family looks like.
March 12, 2014
It would not surprise me in the least if, decades from now, she's still living with our parents. She has no reason to stop, she knows mom will never say "no" to her. It would not surprise me if she tries to let her move in with me whenever my parents get put in nursing homes, die, or are driven to bankruptcy by her. And, spoiler, I ain't letting her set one toe on my property.
March 12, 2014
Julie was your family always like that? If it is, no wonder you joined the service!
March 12, 2014
mr. neptune
Julie was your family always like that? If it is, no wonder you joined the service!

Oh, Melissa has always been mom's baybee. She has never had to do a thing for herself. And now we see how that turned out.
Anonymous User
March 12, 2014
Encore! Encore!

:partay
March 12, 2014
juliewashere88
mr. neptune

Oh, Melissa has always been mom's baybee. She has never had to do a thing for herself. And now we see how that turned out.
What I was kind of saying is that this situation sounds like what happens a lot in West Virginia (or mini West Virginia also known as Fayette County). I don't mean anything personal but I wonder if that is the area this is taking place in.
March 12, 2014
mr. neptune
juliewashere88
mr. neptune

What I was kind of saying is that this situation sounds like what happens a lot in West Virginia (or mini West Virginia also known as Fayette County). I don't mean anything personal but I wonder if that is the area this is taking place in.

Illinois, actually.

Why, what's going in in West Virginia?
Anonymous User
March 12, 2014
b-ed

Or, a pee stick just turned blue ...
March 12, 2014
juliewashere88
mr. neptune
juliewashere88
mr. neptune

Illinois, actually.

Why, what's going in in West Virginia?

A lot of breeder families, inbreeding, bragging about no education, and thinking the people "up in Pittsburgh" are so stuck up. I don't mind if they do. Your situation sounds like some families in WV but I know some people from there are here so I don't want to insult them. Oh, and we also have Fayette County, south of Pgh and next to the WV border. Some of the highest rates of welfare live there and lots of breeding. Of course, there are breeder families in Pgh too but its just not the same. Oh, you talk to any of those people and there's always "another one on the way".

I guess not all of Illinois is like Chicago is it?
March 12, 2014
notaparunt
b-ed

Or, a pee stick just turned blue ...

Nah, my mom is fixed. Thankfully.
Anonymous User
March 12, 2014
I was thinking more teen sis moo or Bobblehead. Or, maybe, just maybe, both.
March 12, 2014
notaparunt

Now THAT is West Virginia and Fayette county!
Anonymous User
March 12, 2014
mr. neptune
I guess not all of Illinois is like Chicago is it?

They're everywhere. There's no escaping the Breedmores. Except maybe Svalbard. Yes, Svalbard. That's it!
March 12, 2014
notaparunt

Teen sis moo already had her baby, but it wouldn't surprise me if she got knocked up again soon since she has learned that there the consequences will be eaten by other people. As for Bobblehead, she's already knocked up. Her pee stick conveniently turned blue just as my brother finally got the balls to decide to finally divorce her. I bet it isn't even his.
March 12, 2014
juliewashere88
notaparunt

Teen sis moo already had her baby, but it wouldn't surprise me if she got knocked up again soon since she has learned that there the consequences will be eaten by other people. As for Bobblehead, she's already knocked up. Her pee stick conveniently turned blue just as my brother finally got the balls to decide to finally divorce her. I bet it isn't even his.

If we could only be there to drive them up to Chicago to get abortions, the world would be a better place!
Anonymous User
March 12, 2014
jwh
I bet it isn't even his.

Oh, dear. They'd better make room for Bobblehead's second babydaddy. Do they have a basement?
March 12, 2014
notaparunt
jwh
I bet it isn't even his.

Oh, dear. They'd better make room for Bobblehead's second babydaddy. Do they have a basement?

Yes they do, and at this point it would not surprise me.
March 12, 2014
mr. neptune
juliewashere88
notaparunt

If we could only be there to drive them up to Chicago to get abortions, the world would be a better place!

Bobblehead won't get an abortion, despite the fact that she can't even keep dogs alive. That fetus is what is keeping her living indoors.
Anonymous User
March 12, 2014
jwh
That fetus is what is keeping her living indoors.

Peeing my pants here. Cue dueling banjos.
waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
March 12, 2014
Julie, does any of this "clan" get assistance? That's what white people in Fayette County call welfare. People I know also call Fayette County "reliefers"

Do any of the sperm donors know a trade? Maybe they can build an addition onto your parents house. And I don't mean the human kind of "new addition".
Anonymous User
March 12, 2014
mr. neptune
Maybe they can build an addition onto your parents house.

Yeah, what's the going rate on breeding barns in Fayette County?
March 12, 2014
Just hope when ex sister ends up in jail, your parents and/or CPS don't try to dump the baby on you. Foster care is better than the clusterfuck that child is in now.
Anonymous User
March 12, 2014
My god, no wonder you live several states away from that trainwreck.

Your moo is an enabler and is in denial about your sister's fucked-up decisions.

I would just cut that sister off since there's no hope for her. I hope the baby gets taken away.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login