Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What the hell?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
What the hell?
March 25, 2014
I'm sat in the mall waiting for a friend and this damned 10 year old 200lb monster sat by me suddenly grabs and tries to pull off one of my shoes saying he likes the colour pink (despite the fact they were dark green damn it!) - Moo says 'Oh he's autistic and he likes womens shoes' like it excuses Tardley's behavior or something

So I say to her 'Well he's going to get it right up his backside if he tries that shit again lady' and she quickly made her exit with Megatard in tow, lucky for them I could have called the cops.

What is it with autistitards having foot fetishes FFS? It's so damn creepy!
Re: What the hell?
March 25, 2014
He's super lucky you aren't a person whose automatic reaction to being startled is to punch in the general direction of whoever grabbed them. I know several people like that. One day this kid is going to grab the wrong person, and it'll be the moo's fault for not teaching it basic rules of society or keeping it the fuck away from everyone else.
March 25, 2014
First the perennial question, why are they so F---ing big? Second, why was moo trying to explain and not saying "No Tardleligh, down, heel?"Mr. T: I pitty tha fools (whoops, maybe not heel give the shoe thing)

I also agree with seamstress. I'm one of those "jump out you skin" people and would probably have kicked perv-tard in the face.
March 25, 2014
Yes, "I'm sorry and oh my god get the fuck away from that woman" would have been the appropriate response, not "oh it's okay he's autistic and has a shoe fetish."
March 26, 2014
I think we should have cards printed like the autard brigade does. Ours could read:" Dear parent of a special needs child. I acknowledge life is not easy for you and your family. I'd greatly appreciate if you would understand that when I go out and about in public, I expect to do so safely. I am not a punching bag, nor an interesting new toy to be pawed at by any other person sharing public space. Please try to keep your dependents a reasonable distance away from my person. Also, intervene if physical contact is initiated by your child. How would you like being cited for assault? "
March 26, 2014
barren4ever
I think we should have cards printed like the autard brigade does. Ours could read:" Dear parent of a special needs child. I acknowledge life is not easy for you and your family. I'd greatly appreciate if you would understand that when I go out and about in public, I expect to do so safely. I am not a punching bag, nor an interesting new toy to be pawed at by any other person sharing public space. Please try to keep your dependents a reasonable distance away from my person. Also, intervene if physical contact is initiated by your child. How would you like being cited for assault? "

Oh, I like that a LOT. Well stated and very much to the point.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login