Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Girl goes after abortion doctor for aborting her brother

Posted by cfdavep 
Girl goes after abortion doctor for aborting her brother
May 03, 2014
http://www.inquisitr.com/1236243/abortion-survivor-finds-doctor-who-aborted-her-twin-brother-you-wont-believe-what-happened/

This must be a pro-liar site. A girl "survived" an abortion 26 years ago performed on her THIRTEEN year old mother. The East Indian doctor got one fetus, but not the other which was well....her. She is acting like an ass toward the doc with a nasty letter and claiming that her mother has secret painful feelings over this. Be better if the doctor got the second fetus as well
Re: Girl goes after abortion doctor for aborting her brother
May 03, 2014

However, the hardest part for me is realizing that you took my daddy’s only son from him. His life would have been even more full and joyful had he had his son who would carry on his family name and do the things he loves with him—hunt and fish. Because of the selfishness that abortion has brought to us today, our family will remain incomplete…

Um, I don’t know about you guys, but this sounds very contrived. How would she have known that her birth duh’s life would have felt so full and joyful if the golden penis had not been aborted? Did he tell her all that? Did she even meet her birth duh? Either my BS detector is malfunctioning or this is just another propaganda piece.
I read the supposed letter over a few times, and something seems fake about it. Pro-liars are known for greatly exaggerating the truth or straight up lying.
May 03, 2014
efsb, my BS meter is in full meltdown in ways even Fukushima's reactors can't touch. I don't think this bitch exists, I don't think this 'aborted brother' exists, I don't think the cow exists, or the Duh. What we have here is a piece of fiction.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 03, 2014
I'm calling bullshit on this entire story. The woman who supposedly wrote the letter, Claire Culwell, doesn't exist outside of the abortion survivor story. I can't find her on ANY website that doesn't preach anti-choice propaganda. She doesn't have an independent Facebook page, Twitter Feed, or any other form of social media. I can't even find her on been verified.com.

There's also the issue of the abortion she claims to have survived. A twenty week abortion is usually performed by vacuum aspiration, something commonly referred to as a vag vac. I'm not a medical professional but I have researched the topic enough that I feel comfortable saying that isn't possible.

Even if it didn't come from life site news.com I would still call bullshit on this story.
May 04, 2014
satansbitch
I'm calling bullshit on this entire story. The woman who supposedly wrote the letter, Claire Culwell, doesn't exist outside of the abortion survivor story. I can't find her on ANY website that doesn't preach anti-choice propaganda. She doesn't have an independent Facebook page, Twitter Feed, or any other form of social media. I can't even find her on been verified.com.

I couldn't find her either, and I dug around into sites that usually give me everything.

I smelled :BS from the first paragraph. It wouldn't surprise me one iota to find the pro-liars making up more lies. Just another way to attempt to mindfuck people and sway the wishy-washy to their side - pull some heartstrings AND villify the doc all in one fell swoop, by making up some sob story. Just the way they roll.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
May 04, 2014
99% is just bullshit, but lets play that it is true.

Why in the World is it the fault of the doctor? The doctor did what the mother asked him to.
I can't wrap my mind around pro-liars mentality.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
May 04, 2014

His life would have been even more full and joyful had he had his son who would carry on his family name and do the things he loves with him—hunt and fish.

Because we all know if a father takes his daughter fishing or hunting, she'll spontaneously combust. smile rolling left righteyes2
May 04, 2014

His life would have been even more full and joyful had he had his son who would carry on his family name and do the things he loves with him—hunt and fish.
[/quote

And impregnate 13 year olds, evidently. Grandpa at 26, woohoo!
May 04, 2014
Diagnosis:
Deliberate Anti-Choice Urban Legend
There's a guy in that comments section talking about how my taxes are funding "a river of blood from fetuses" in our sewers, and here I am thinking, "Yeah, I'm good with that!"

Pro-liars love their sensationalism and passion. They want passion? Okay, here's some passion for you: I would personally flush every last fetus in this country down the toilet to save the life of one junkie. I would smash every last dish filled with embryos, kick every last pregnant woman in the stomach, and vag vacuum every single egg out of every fertile woman in the country...to save the life of a single CF elderly adult. But these mother fucking troglodytes won't even donate their glass case full of money to a reputable organization interested in helping LIVING children find good homes and be fed and clothed.

How's that for passion, you fucking sensationalist, controlling, deceitful assholes?
May 04, 2014
The only time I have ever heard about a twin fetus surviving an abortion is in cases of saline abortions from forever ago. If you look up stories of people who survived abortions, you might find a couple cases of people whose twin was aborted via saline injection, but the doctor missed the second clump, which the mother chose to keep for whatever fuckin' reasons. And in every case I've ever read about, the surviving clump comes out with a plethora of health issues.

The mother did what was right - no thirteen-year-old needs a baby, and I can't say I even fault the doctor because most doctors were not on the lookout for twins when carrying out abortions, and maybe they still aren't now because of how rare it is for multiples to occur naturally.

Idiot
Because of the selfishness that abortion has brought to us today, our family will remain incomplete and I mourn the amazing adventures my daddy is missing with my brother.

The "selfishness" of abortion is not the fuckin' doctor's fault. He didn't kidnap this moron's mother and forcibly terminate the pregnancy against her will. He didn't abduct two siblings from their beds in the middle of the night and murder them. A scared teen girl that wasn't ready for kids wanted to have an unwanted pregnancy taken care of. Maybe if this twunt pulled her head out of her deformed ass, she'd realize that her mother was trying to do something selfless and not let kids be born that she could not raise. Frankly, I think that remaining knocked up after an abortion would be grounds for a medically-necessary late-term abortion.

Idiot
I also pray for you. I pray that you are able to see past the medicine, the money and your usual way of life

Yes, because being an abortion doctor is not about the medicine. Obviously they just do it for kicks. I seriously doubt they're in it for the money, especially when the women who need abortions are often dirt-poor and that's why they're having abortions.

Idiot
However, the hardest part for me is realizing that you took my daddy’s only son from him. His life would have been even more full and joyful had he had his son who would carry on his family name and do the things he loves with him

Says who? If the father was another teenager, he likely wouldn't have wanted the kid regardless of its gender. What teen guy wants to be shackled to a girl via a kid? And how does she know it's her father's only son? Biological father, I mean. I'm sure he didn't stay with the bio-mother and went on to have kids with someone else later. If the father was an adult, I'm sure he wouldn't want the whole wide world to know the mother of his child was an eighth grader. If Daddy's life would have been so much more joyful with a son, why did the bio-mother stick her failed abortion up for adoption? I bet Duh didn't stick around at all, and between her age and having a side show freak for a daughter, the mother did the only logical thing and let someone else deal with that shit.

If this is real, I wish this particular abortion had been a total success, if only to prevent this dumbass from surviving long enough to write this pro-life masturbatory horse shit.
May 05, 2014
bell_flower

Because we all know if a father takes his daughter fishing or hunting, she'll spontaneously combust. smile rolling left righteyes2

And lets hope the "son" would have been, you know, interested in things like ballet and arts. You have to BREAK them in that case. rolleyes2

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
May 05, 2014
amethyst114
satansbitch

I couldn't find her either, and I dug around into sites that usually give me everything.

I smelled :BS from the first paragraph. It wouldn't surprise me one iota to find the pro-liars making up more lies. Just another way to attempt to mindfuck people and sway the wishy-washy to their side - pull some heartstrings AND villify the doc all in one fell swoop, by making up some sob story. Just the way they roll.

Well, they’re terrible at it. They used every cliché in the book. They also don’t realize that it’s easy to look someone up just by typing in their name, and that it would eventually come out that she doesn’t exist. Then again, pro-liars are not known for their intelligence.
May 05, 2014
More far-right pro-life BS.

I tend to be fiscally (not socially) conservative. Looking from the outside on the social stuff, I have long noted that the "social" conservatives are their own worst enemies. However you feel about abortion or any issue under the sun, making up stuff like this is going to be discovered. It will backfire. You and your cause will look bad. If something is as bad as you try to claim it is, you shouldn't need to make up shit to make it worse.

Reminds me of two things:

1. The e-mail that went around some years back agitating for tort reform. It described several incendiary law suits, including one by a guy who bought a Winnebago motorhome, placed it on cruise control at 70 mph on an Interstate, then left the driver's seat to make coffee. Of course, the motorhome wrecked and he was injured. He sued Winnebago. A jury awarded him $1 million plus a replacement new motorhome. Another case involved a woman suing a store and winning a big jury award because her kyd was injured—but the kyd had hurt himself while running around and misbehaving in the store.

The problem with all these stories was that none of the suits in this e-mail was real. They never happened, and Winnebago actually had a disclaimer on its website saying that the account of the motorhome suit was false. Frivolous suits and bizarre jury awards are bad enough, and plenty of real such cases are out there. Why make up some? (Unless your aim is to discredit those calling for tort reform, that is, when the fiction is discovered...)

2. Vladimir Lenin supposedly made two notorious statements: "To make an omelet, you have to break some eggs," and "The capitalists will sell us the rope with which we shall hang them." The problem, as you probably guessed, is that he never said any such things—and scholars have searched his writings looking for anything like these quotes. The statements were first attributed to him, according to recent research, in a series of brochures published and distributed by a US church group in the 1950s.

Again, the truth of communism and the Soviet Union was bad enough. Why make up nonexistent quotes?

Well, all this applies to this pro-liar account. Too much doesn't add up. It is easily falsifiable. Typical of those asshats.
How does this chick know the name of the doctor who tried to abort her? Too many questions for me to buy any of it, but even if it were real, big whoop? Duh was either a teen perv or an adult rapist knocking up a girl barely in her teens. He either had plenty of time go get on with knocking up another woman or had plenty of time before. I do believe some version of this horseshit has been circling the internet for years now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login