Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1963 -shrink wrap babies

Posted by Feh 
1963 -shrink wrap babies
November 06, 2006
Oh sure, Merc, get my hopes up. Just from reading the subject I thought there was a magical device which would protect me from the germs,fluids, odors and sounds that babies spew. Then I had to go and read the article, and learn that people are trying to do psychotherapy on infants who can't talk. Now I'm confused and depressed. How do you know if an infant is having psychological issues? How do you do "talk therapy" with an infant?
What did the parents do so wrong to screw up their kids so badly at such a young age in the first place?
I wonder what Freud would think...

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Re: 1963 -shrink wrap babies
November 07, 2006
u could use klingfilm, i guess wink.. (saran wrap i guess the brand over there is)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login