Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SHAM admits she slacked off at work when she was employeed

Posted by jmc 
SHAM admits she slacked off at work when she was employeed
July 08, 2014
SHAMOO complaining about how hard it was be married to a doctor, having a nanny, AND having to go to work

This stupid lazy COW! She had a NANNY for her kids and having a job was still too hard for her. She talks about how she would come to work late and leave work early ......

My colleagues were incredibly supportive. They accommodated my in-office schedule of 9:15 to 4:40;

and about how she was SOOOO great at her job despite this.....

My career was beginning to take off. I felt trusted by senior partners, often asked to work on complex cases and given substantial responsibility and autonomy in those files. I had developed relationships with several long-standing clients and was beginning to bring in work for the firm.

I bet you anything these "supportive" colleagues secretly hated her and were just counting the days until she quit.

But FFS she had a damn NANNY and still couldn't get the laundry done? I don't think this moo for one second was trying to "make it work". She was making things stressful on purpose so that her husband would come to the right "decision" for her to stay home.

This is why I sometimes have a hard time self identifying as a feminist........ because so much of it is really FemMOOOnism.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Re: SHAM admits she slacked off at work when she was employeed
July 08, 2014
As much as I don't understand being a SHAM I'd rather these moos did stay the fuck home with the brats rather than waste a good job that could be given to someone who wants it and works hard, turns up on time, and all that basic shit that employers like. If you cant stand the heat moos, get out of the kitchen and back to the pasture.
Poor, poor moo-cow! Hey, I would be more than happy to come in and take on that horrific burden. (The one involving the paycheck, I mean. She can keep the nanny and Dr. Husband... I have faith that she'll somehow be able to muddle through despite such adverse circumstances.)

I won't "need" to come in late or leave early, and won't have "crises" (read: Bratleigh's having a meltdown at school-- OMG!!) that "require" me to jet away from work a couple times a week. I won't be a disease vector, due to the lack of walking petri dishes in my home.
So she misses 35 minutes of work time during hours every day. That's nearly 3 hours a week of work hours she's not working. That's well over 100 hours a year. And you know she's not skipping her daily lunch break, either.

If I were a manager looking at a track record of missing 35 minutes of work a day by coming in late and leaving early, leading to 100+ hours of missed work in a year, there would be a need for a meeting and no consideration for promotions and raises. Not until those 100+ hours are made up.

If that was an hourly job, that's a lot of money missed out.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 09, 2014
Of course her colleagues were supportive, they really have no choice in the matter. These type moos are the holy grail of protected class. Especially in government. We has one who frequently had to leave and attend to her 14 year old mommas boy who was having a "moment" in school, or some other tragedy. In the mean time the other women had to do her work. If management says anything, they will be hauled in front of HR in a minute.
July 09, 2014
Pregnancy I guess is technically a protected class under an amendment to Title VII, but I've noticed they often ignore the part of the law that says that pregnant women are not exempt from meeting their job requirements and following corporate policies.

Ironically enough, I've had a pregnant coworker at a government office who really did meet the job requirements and didn't slack. She was there until just before she gave birth, and returned after a short maternity leave. She took advantage of on-site daycare, so it was nice. This is just one example...I've had instances where I've had to pick up slack for things like spreadsheets. You know, stuff you can do sitting at a desk.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login