Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

tossed out of concert - had to be 'cause of breast feeding

Posted by thom_c 
tossed out of concert - had to be 'cause of breast feeding
July 11, 2014
Not because your dumb ass was in the pit, feet from a speaker where it could screw your kid up for life you dumb fucking idiot.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mom-kicked-out-concert-having-baby-pit-area-police-n153906

Mom Kicked Out of Concert for Having Baby in Pit Area: Police

NBC SAN DIEGO

A mother with an infant strapped to her chest was kicked out of a San Diego concert venue after officers claimed she was in the pit area much too close to speakers amid a large crowd, endangering her baby.

The incident happened at a Brad Paisley country music concert Thursday night at Sleep Train Amphitheatre and was caught on video by the mother herself in this 10-minute YouTube clip. She identified herself as Megan Christopherson, 30.

Both the mother and Chula Vista Police Department (CVPD) officers have differing accounts of why she was booted from the venue.

According to the CVPD, concert security reported Christopherson in the pit area near the stage a mere feet away from the speakers. As seen in the mother’s YouTube video, a security officer approached the woman and asked her to move from the pit area due to possible danger to the baby.

rest with links to vids at link

Wow. Filming her crying kid.
Re: tossed out of concert - had to be 'cause of breast feeding
July 11, 2014
Concerts are not the best places for babies and small kyds to be.

Brad Paisley? Isn't his music more for the age 18 and older group anyways?????

Whackos.
Bitch needs to have pencils stabbed into her ears, all the way to her brain.
Re: tossed out of concert - had to be 'cause of breast feeding
July 12, 2014
selidororous
Concerts are not the best places for babies and small kyds to be.

Brad Paisley? Isn't his music more for the age 18 and older group anyways?????

Whackos.

Brad's song for cafee moo and moomy bloggers and better yet duh camp and dickless wonder

Just have to babystalk everywhere so moo can get that attention. Better chance of getting on YT if she has a loaf strapped to her front.

I always wear ear plugs at concerts, because I don't want to get hearing damage. I can't imagine taking a vulnerable person (mind, I wouldn't take my little dog, either) right in front of one of those huge ass speakers.
I wish there was some ethical way to restrict who can have kyds to weed out these fucking idiots with zero concern for the life they created. Common sense just isn't all that common. I was at a Phish show last night, we weren't super close to the stage but my ears are still a little off. But, I suppose having a deaf chyld would bring more attention to sainted suffering moo and that's all that matters.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login