Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This day should be an abortion...:errorr

Posted by starbelly 
This day should be an abortion...:errorr
July 09, 2014
Baby Stalked and Bingoed all in a day's work!!

On my lunch break I went to the drugstore to pick up some things. Naturally, I have limited time to be away from the office at lunch and wanted to get in and out of there quickly. I went down one aisle in seach of the eye-drop section. I came to the end and just as I was about to round the corner, I heard a moo say, "He doesn't like to say hi yet, he's shy." I reallized that she was talking to the elderly lady that was at the end of the aisle and who was compelled, as if by magnetic rays, to fawn over the goddamned loaf/toadler that was sitting in moo's cart. Before I had time to even slow my steps, the old lady stepped directly into my path, causing me to bump into her, and made her way to moo and toadler. Not only did she stop me dead in my tracks, but now the three of them were completely blocking the aisle so that I have to turn around and walk all the way across the store in order to get to the eye drops, which were just around that bloody corner.

Then I get back from lunch and I have a little gem of an email waiting for me in my inbox. A little background before I provide the transcript... This guy is an old work friend. He is married and they have 4 sprogs, two of which aren't his but he refers to them as "my sons." His wife, uberbitch, is the epitome of white trash, but that's a story for another post. A mutual friend of ours has a young kyd that is shaping up to be a violent autard. I am terrified of autistic people after dating a guy a few years back who had a violent teenaged son with Asperger's. I'm a little obsessed with it and scour the internet for incidents like that which happened to Trudy Steurnagel. I was telling my friend about how having a kyd like this would be a life sentence and this is what he wrote back to me:

"Yeah, but you don't get it because you don't have kids. When my boys were selling drugs, breaking into cars, and being gay, I was so hurt and it was so painful, but I still loved them and still cared for them. There is a feeling of no trust, you do understand they may hurt you, etc. But that does not make you wish they were never born or want to give up on them. I totally see what you are saying and I totally understand that my point seems illogical but I look at it this way: If Jamie was in a car wreck and whacked his head which made him ugly, violent, and unpredictable I would still love him. I would still be his Dad. I don't think I could explain it in a way that makes sense to you."

Ugh. Really asshole?

I told him that while I may not have children, and I may not understand EXACTLY what it is like to have them, I am a living, breathing person on this planet that is surrounded by the parent/child relationship and have been one half of said parent/child relationship and can, therefore, imagine a VERY close approximation of what it is like to be a parent.

I find people who assume that I don't understand insulting. I can't do quantum physics, but I don't fail to understand that it's very complicated. Give me a fucking break.

And you can't compare your (step)kids dropping acid and going to a rave to beating a parent or caregiver so badly that they are in a coma.

Not to mention that he is totally homophobic, which you can see by what he wrote. I find that to be an unforgivable sin. He's a Jeebus freak, of course, and Protestant, which I actually find to be much worse than the Catholics. WTF is it with these religious nutjobs and me lately? I really don't need any more reason to despise religion, yet life keeps providing me with additional examples of why it is the pinnacle of fucktardery.

Whew. Rant over.
Re: This day should be an abortion...:errorr
July 09, 2014
I just had to ask this.... Why is he lumping his sons' sexual orientation with bad/criminal behavior?

Honestly, people assume that we don't understand the parent/child relationship but they forget that some of us have good to great relationships with our own parents. It doesn't change much. The child just becomes the parent. There is no mystery to that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
July 09, 2014
He considers being gay to be the worst sin ever. I am going to cut this friendship off. I didn't find this out until years after we had become friends. He kept his homophobia close like the shame it is.

His step-sons are actually Mormon (babydaddy is Mormon) and they have since grown up and become missionaries. I think the older one is now getting married. He hates that they are Mormon and can't abide it.

I just found out the other day that he is one of those people that doesn't believe in evolutionary theory, but believes in intelligent design.

I've discovered enough about him. Another mutual friend also just cut this guy out of his life. I'm done.
July 09, 2014
I believe you won't regret that decision ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
July 09, 2014
Deluded Duh
"Yeah, but you don't get it because you don't have kids. When my boys were selling drugs, breaking into cars, and being gay, I was so hurt and it was so painful, but I still loved them and still cared for them. There is a feeling of no trust, you do understand they may hurt you, etc. But that does not make you wish they were never born or want to give up on them. I totally see what you are saying and I totally understand that my point seems illogical but I look at it this way: If Jamie was in a car wreck and whacked his head which made him ugly, violent, and unpredictable I would still love him. I would still be his Dad. I don't think I could explain it in a way that makes sense to you."

This Chump's kids would not have got this way if HE hadn't been some kind of an Asshole towards them. They're "acting out".
July 09, 2014
milenascarlet
I just had to ask this.... Why is he lumping his sons' sexual orientation with bad/criminal behavior?

First thing I noticed!

Honestly, people assume that we don't understand the parent/child relationship but they forget that some of us have good to great relationships with our own parents. It doesn't change much. The child just becomes the parent. There is no mystery to that.

Good points
Anonymous User
July 10, 2014
I never cease to be amazed by the sheer number of people who claim they were incapable of love prior to breeding. I'm not sure if what they're really feeling now is love or narcissism.
July 10, 2014
nomooingzone
I never cease to be amazed by the sheer number of people who claim they were incapable of love prior to breeding. I'm not sure if what they're really feeling now is love or narcissism.

That's IT!!! I feel like it is smug narcissism. This guy is sticking to his guns about how it would be AAALLLL WOOORTH ITTTT even if his sons beat his wife into a coma and killed his daughter. I also find this to reflect a gross lack of imagination. This is a guy who nearly killed another teen in high school by beating him to a pulp with a tire iron. More recently, he beat the shit out of a farmer whose land he and his wife were trespassing on to pick blackberries. Perhaps violence is no big deal to this guy.

I can assure you that if I ever had a child (which I won't) that put my spouse into a coma, it would most certainly NOT be worth it.
July 10, 2014
starbelly
nomooingzone

That's IT!!! I feel like it is smug narcissism. This guy is sticking to his guns about how it would be AAALLLL WOOORTH ITTTT even if his sons beat his wife into a coma and killed his daughter. I also find this to reflect a gross lack of imagination. This is a guy who nearly killed another teen in high school by beating him to a pulp with a tire iron. More recently, he beat the shit out of a farmer whose land he and his wife were trespassing on to pick blackberries. Perhaps violence is no big deal to this guy.

I can assure you that if I ever had a child (which I won't) that put my spouse into a coma, it would most certainly NOT be worth it.

Sounds like the apples didn't fall far from the tree with this guy. He was a hoodlum growing up and his sons followed suit. Getting into fights in high school is one thing, but beating people with tire irons and still engaging in that sort of behavior as an adult says a lot. I've known people like this in my lifetime and my first impulse is to distance myself from them.

Maybe this guy will end up in jail one day where he belongs, with this sons.
July 10, 2014
Errg. I can't stand homophobes. They are just ignorant assholes. They are the same idiots who can't tolerate people of other racial, religious or cultural backgrounds, either.

I don't blame you for wanting to get rid of this jerk. Sounds like he's done a bang-up job raising his kyds, too! :headbrick
No, stupid breeduh, it ain't fuckin' worth it!
July 12, 2014
With friends like this fucking loser, who needs enemies? He's a breederiffic dog turd with a foot track in the middle of it. Good on you for ending that so-called "friendship."

PS - any pahrunt who says that you're incapable of love if you don't have kyds, and then hates gay people, deserves to be punched hard in the throat.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login