Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Husband of Awtard Murder Moo opens up

Posted by starbelly 
Husband of Awtard Murder Moo opens up
July 17, 2014
I remember a thread a while back about autard moo and her raging teenaged autard, a female one for once. Moo blogged about how awful it was to raise her violent, autistic daughter and even included videos of said daughter beating the crap out of three adults (including moo) in a classroom setting. I think there was a bunch of whining about how they had no money to put the kyd in a special home or program and also that duhd was having issues at work.

Anyway, moo later locked herself in a camper with the autard, lit a couple of grills on fire, and then waited for them both to asphyxiate. The plan was thwarted and now moo is in jail awaiting trial for attempted murder and awtard is back to beating the shit out of adults and innanimate objects. Duhd has finally decided to open up about what a bitch his soon-to-be ex-wife is and how he's divorcing that nutcase because the autard is SOOO WOOOORRRTTTTHHH IIIITTTTTT!!!!

Here's the fail:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2676997/I-love-Ill-never-forgive-Father-opens-estranged-wife-tried-kill-autistic-daughter.html
Re: Husband of Awtard Murder Moo opens up
July 17, 2014
I think Dud should get full custody. If I were the Moo, I'd have faked my death and left the country years ago. As I've said before, we need to bring back the institutions instead of insisting that people keep a violent awtard at home.
July 17, 2014
Duhd says

But, now faced with caring for Issy and their other two children alone, he does want to raise awareness of the lack of support there is for autistic kids and their parents.

Yeah. Sure. Now that YOU are going to be stuck with the care of the violent tard, you think the Village needs to step in and help. Fuck you, Duhd. No doubt your quiver-lipped appeal will bring in a level of support that you never cared to provide for your wife.
July 17, 2014
Dorisan
Duhd says

But, now faced with caring for Issy and their other two children alone, he does want to raise awareness of the lack of support there is for autistic kids and their parents.

Yeah. Sure. Now that YOU are going to be stuck with the care of the violent tard, you think the Village needs to step in and help. Fuck you, Duhd. No doubt your quiver-lipped appeal will bring in a level of support that you never cared to provide for your wife.

THIS.
100%
July 17, 2014
WTF does duhddy know? Why is he making a comment about if someone had told him what was going on, he would've acted? In what context is that? Is he claiming he didn't know this kyd was extremely violent and abusive?

I'd also like to know how he is allowed to maintain custody of the 2 other chyldren if he has a violent, abusive bully in the house. They are in danger. This kyd knocked her mother -- a grown woman -- unconscious, twice!

Why hasn't this kyd been remanded to an institution or something of the sort, since she has a documented history of violent assault?

As far as the whole "there should be help" mantra. Well yeah, institutions where violent types like this can be locked away -- so long as they are controllable, because it's not fair for staff to be subjected to abuse either.

Leave it to modern parunts to think that society should help them with their kyds or pay for them to have pros do so. Where did this idea come from?

For the protection of society at large, I have no issue with people like this kyd being put in a taxpayer-funded institution. But beyond that? It's like parunts with "special needs" kyds want to continue on living a normal life, and so society should pay for multiple handlers and whatever necessary to try and make these kyds function in normal society, when they cannot.

Help is one thing, if you're realistic about it. Put them someplace where they can be handled and can't hurt others. Help is NOT throwing money at moos and duhs and hiring them a staff of a half-dozen to raise Sprogley and insure she doesn't kill any of her classmates or the general public.
July 17, 2014
I feel bad for him, but at the same time...he DID marry a psycho bitch.

Chances are great that he TRIED to discipline her the right way (I had an Autistic sister and she LISTENED when Dad was around), but of course, Moo usurps, undermines, and overpowers Dad's technique in favor of her more "gentle approach".

Now he has to undo what was undid before.
July 17, 2014
This Duhddy sounds like about as much of a no-account douchebag as Daniel Schuler.

Sure, be an absentee parent the whole time, but make sure you take all the credit and elevate yourself to saint status once your wife flips out from the pressure. "Issy" (rhymes with hissy) sounds like a terror. I hope dada is forced to deal with her now, all on his own, to give him a little perspective. None of this bullshit help from "the village." See how HE feels after she evolves into Megaton-Tardlina, pushes him down some stairs and tries to rip his hair out a few times.
July 18, 2014
I hope he will be prepared to pay for the therapy his other two kids will need because they are forced to live like this.

He'd also better hope he is taken to a good hospital when the time comes for his ambulance ride.
July 18, 2014
cfchevygirl
WTF does duhddy know? Why is he making a comment about if someone had told him what was going on, he would've acted? In what context is that? Is he claiming he didn't know this kyd was extremely violent and abusive?

I'd also like to know how he is allowed to maintain custody of the 2 other chyldren if he has a violent, abusive bully in the house. They are in danger. This kyd knocked her mother -- a grown woman -- unconscious, twice!

Why hasn't this kyd been remanded to an institution or something of the sort, since she has a documented history of violent assault?

As far as the whole "there should be help" mantra. Well yeah, institutions where violent types like this can be locked away -- so long as they are controllable, because it's not fair for staff to be subjected to abuse either.

Leave it to modern parunts to think that society should help them with their kyds or pay for them to have pros do so. Where did this idea come from?

For the protection of society at large, I have no issue with people like this kyd being put in a taxpayer-funded institution. But beyond that? It's like parunts with "special needs" kyds want to continue on living a normal life, and so society should pay for multiple handlers and whatever necessary to try and make these kyds function in normal society, when they cannot.

Help is one thing, if you're realistic about it. Put them someplace where they can be handled and can't hurt others. Help is NOT throwing money at moos and duhs and hiring them a staff of a half-dozen to raise Sprogley and insure she doesn't kill any of her classmates or the general public.

This. Just.. All of this. I'm so tired of people trying to effectively turn these uncontrollable behemoths into pets. Seriously, the next step after this is to chain the damn thing in the basement and hope it doesn't tear you apart at its next feeding. I refuse to give help to these people until they realize that their defectives are dangerous, and get them OUT of the general public sphere. I don't want some poor person mauled in the store or another poor kid trying to play in recess and getting his head smashed in because his shoelaces weren't tied in AT LEAST three knots.
July 18, 2014
juniper jupiter
I feel bad for him, but at the same time...he DID marry a psycho bitch.

Chances are great that he TRIED to discipline her the right way (I had an Autistic sister and she LISTENED when Dad was around), but of course, Moo usurps, undermines, and overpowers Dad's technique in favor of her more "gentle approach".

Now he has to undo what was undid before.
I think that is what happens.I'm betting that most autistic people WILL know when someone's laying down the law, and will act accordingly, issues or no issues. I've read an account of someone who was pretty bad, but their father was very harsh on them and didn't allow them to get away with it. Now that person is productive, and can take care of themselves and pay their own bills.

The way they coddle now is doing the autistic person no favors. They must be harsh, or that person will be needing a caretaker forever.
July 20, 2014
I think, as a village, we could save tons of money and years of headache if we diverted all the kiddie crazy check funds sent to Moos to erecting residential warehouses for violent tards, much like the asylums of yesteryear which are mostly abandoned buildings now. In my area, WIC-Welfare whores can AND DO receive an additional government check UP TO $620 PER kid who has a "diagnosis" which can range from ADHD to full blown shit smearing Awtardism, and for what? They already get free food, medical,spending cash, AND paid psychiatric outpatient treatment, so why not just build an institution instead? "Build it and they will come". I think it's a win-win for the parents, the kid, and most importantly for society as a whole. The only ones who'd lose are the cunts who get the kiddie crazy checks and spend it on themselves.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login