Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

where does everyone stand??

Posted by mercurior 
where does everyone stand??
November 09, 2006
http://drhelen.blogspot.com/2006/10/misandric-tv.html

ok, this site mentions a recent dr phil episode

**The video clip shows the willingness of this misandric psychologist to pander to his female audience without any regard for men's Constitutional rights or equality of reproductive choice. Unbelievably, Dr. Phil takes the position that a man should be forced to be a father, even when his girlfriend lies to him about her medical condition, birth control and the level of responsibility she is willing to take before they have sex. I love the way Dr. Phil never talks negatively about women who lie to their sexual partners. If a man lied to a woman in a similar fashion, you'd better believe that he would be ridiculed and held up as a loser. **

now theres a lot of discussion that, its always the mans responsibility to use birth control, i say its upto both people. women have more choice (and one of them mentions the withdrawal method).. so they have more responsibility.

men only have 3 choices.. some people are saying in effect that men have the responsbility of their own reproductive status (which i agree with), but also its upto the men to make sure the woman is.. i beleive if a woman lies and steals used condoms to impregnate themselves then that woman should be held responsible and she shouldnt expect the man to pay for 18 years..

if it was the mans fault, then yes make him pay..

so i am talking about this, and one person an anonymous person, says because i am saying its a womans responsibility as well as a mans, that i dont use protection, when i do, i abstain when i dont want too, but i have too, i use condoms, i use spermicidals.. so where does everyone stand..

should a woman who steals an mans sperm or oops him with malice aforethought, should he pay for something he couldnt help.

http://drmelissaclouthier.blogspot.com/2006/11/manipulative-women-stupid-men.html

**Men are the new victims. Welcome, men, to the horde of pathetic losers claiming their life is ruined by someone else. Wallow along with the rest of us, will you? Isn't that nice? Dr. Helen thinks men should unite and fight for their rights. It's already happening. And it is crazy. In this men's movement, no thought is given to the children. Oh, yeah! Them....**

261 comments, some are really stupid, pro breeder anti male. etc.. what do you think.

(i have heard of some men microwaving the used condoms to make sure theres no dna there and thats a sad comment on those kind of women)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: where does everyone stand??
November 09, 2006
How has abortion become a way to manipulate women? I mean, sure, men can coax women to get abortions, but they can never make that choice for them. That's why it's called a goddamn choice. It's such a sensitive situation...on one hand, I feel a man should have a say in whether or not an unwanted child should be born if it puts his paycheck in jeopardy. On the other hand, why give someone else that kind of control over your body?

Same goes with the whole "Roe v. Wade for Men" thing. It sounds like it would be a blessing for some men, but who is to say there won't be men who abuse it? There is no proof that conception occurred due to oopsing - no one will just take the man's word for it because they'll think he's trying to get out of fatherhood and being an irresponsible asshole.

It really sucks to be a man in this country sometimes. I can only wonder how many men (i.e. oopsing victims) wish they could go back to old times and kick their women in the gut when they weren't ready for a child and not be charged. Sometimes I'm almost ashamed to be a female - it sickens me to think I'm of the same species and gender as these bitches who deceive their partners into having kids they don't want.
Anonymous User
November 09, 2006
A man has no right to force a woman to birth on demand. However, no woman has a right to lie to a fellow about using contraception and then --- bam -- wind up pregnant to trap the guy. I also am tired of society never taking a female to task for lying to "oopse" a fellow. Cambion is also correct how some men will lie to get out of fatherhood. I knew a man who claimed his wife "trapped" him with the first child but he did say how he wanted the third baby and how that pregnancy was planned. He was a jerk who just was angry that he had to pay for those kids he screamed to be born.
Anonymous User
November 09, 2006
There are things that men can do to protect themselves. They can refuse to use a condom that they didn't purchase. If the woman never had any access to it, she can't poke it full of holes. He can flush the condom down the toilet. Or, he can say no. If a man thinks a particular woman is going to try to oops him, then why is he having sex with her in the first place?

On the other hand, many women are disgustingly manipulative, lying, bitches. Their only goal is to trap a man, and usually that's because they want money. They know they can do this because the law is on their side, and men are willing to sleep with them. So, wouldn't it make sense for men to take some initiative, and protect themselves? If a woman gets pissed off because he insists on using his own protection, then he should just call it a night, and go home. If he chooses to play with fire, he may very well end up getting burned for life.
November 09, 2006
Birth control and STD protection is up to BOTH partners. One should never trust their partner's claim of "sterility" without some sort of proof. I've known women who got pregnant by men who claimed there was no need for condoms because he was sterile, so again, two way street and not always the woman's "fault". If you are deadly serious about not being a parent, you should really just take the birth control situation into your own hands, and not assume that your partner is in the same boat, especially if you haven't had any sort of big "sex talk".

In fact, alot of this could probably be avoided by people knowing their partners BEFORE having sex with them. Huh...imagine that. If you don't trust, or know, someone, then don't let them have access to your reproductive material. If you are willing to have unprotected sex with a person you don't know, or don't trust, and pregnancy is a result then I've got some bad news sunshine, it's time to pay the piper. Male, female, whatever. Of course, we all know about the wide variety of assholes out there who lie to get people in bed, or lie to get sex without protection. With that in mind, it makes it even more obvious that it is each individual's responsibility to use whatever means they have to protect themselves, and not just let anyone sweet-talk them out of that.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 09, 2006
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are things that men can do to protect
> themselves. They can refuse to use a condom that
> they didn't purchase. If the woman never had any
> access to it, she can't poke it full of holes. He
> can flush the condom down the toilet. Or, he can
> say no. If a man thinks a particular woman is
> going to try to oops him, then why is he having
> sex with her in the first place?
>
> On the other hand, many women are disgustingly
> manipulative, lying, bitches. Their only goal is
> to trap a man, and usually that's because they
> want money. They know they can do this because the
> law is on their side, and men are willing to sleep
> with them. So, wouldn't it make sense for men to
> take some initiative, and protect themselves? If a
> woman gets pissed off because he insists on using
> his own protection, then he should just call it a
> night, and go home. If he chooses to play with
> fire, he may very well end up getting burned for
> life.

Exactly.

lab mom
Pirate Jo
November 09, 2006
Oh, I dunno. I hate to sound like one of those fundienutters who are always telling people not to have sex if they don't want babies. I see sex as a normal, enjoyable part of being in a relationship. Fraud is fraud, and if a business defrauds someone, we don't tell them it's their own fault for engaging in a transaction with that business.

I agree that women should be the ones to decide whether or not to have abortions. Men should not be able to control their bodies and disallow them. Women can go get abortions and never even tell the guy about it, and I still think they should have that right.

But I think the man should have the ability to opt out of parenthood, too. He might not be able to force her to have an abortion, but he should be able to give up all rights and responsibilities for the offspring, if he does so within a certain amount of time - say, within 30 days of his notification of the pregnancy or birth.

Children don't just magically appear. Yes it takes both a sperm and an egg, but come on - women due to their biology (refer to what I said above about women being able to get abortions and never tell the men about it) are the ones with all the power. A "male abortion" option would simply make it equal. We'd all be better off, because then women who wanted to oops a man for the purpose of golddigging would no longer have the ability or the incentive to do so. Some of the dumbest, most morally reprehensible people would then stop breeding, and that would be a good thing.
BillyC
November 09, 2006
If some wannamoo lies about being on birth control to get repuggo, she she should be not be able to collect child support. Same goes for a guy that lies--he should pay double child support. Proving any of this, however, is probably next to impossible unless videotape, sworn and notarized confessions and all of that.

I still say any man who does not want to be a duhddie should get snipped and move on. It's a few days of minor discomfort for a lifetime of security and peace of mind. Yeah, some snips do fail, but then so does any method of birth control except complete abstinence. And who can actually live with that?
Rowan
November 10, 2006
A complete hysterectomy would be 100% effective.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login