Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Feral brat at my job. angry smiley

Posted by catharsist 
Feral brat at my job. angry smiley
August 14, 2014
Okay, so I'm a greeter which means I am the god of the front of the restaurant. I make or break shifts with impunity. I plant asses in chairs and present options and utensils. Basically, I practically run that shit from the word GO. So why is it okay, in any motherfucking plane of reality, to let your feral fucking brat walk up and punch me in the knees? Yes, this is exactly what the fuck happened.

I stood there telling the kid to "not rumble with strangers" and started highfiving it's hand instead so it wouldn't hit me in the fucking knees. I told it to stop it and go back to its mother and it never did, and the fucking breeder didn't do a damn thing! (SHOCK) Little fucking brat.

Seriously, FUCK BREEDERS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Re: Feral brat at my job. angry smiley
August 14, 2014
Were you injured? I would be horrified if I had a kid and it did that. Hope your next shift is blessedly free of such idiocy.
August 15, 2014
The breeder saw what the brat was doing? I know the customer is always right but jeezus, I would have marched the little shit back to his mother and asked her straight up to teach her child not to hit people.

There's a good reason I don't work in a customer facing job!
August 15, 2014
I wasn't injured, just pissed. And yeah the breeder saw it! She was just useless as I'll get out. They're lucky I didn't wait until no one was looking and trip the little shit
August 15, 2014
Parents and many dog owners have been notorious for letting their charge assault people and doing nothing about it.

It has been my recently acquired habit to over dramatize when someone is letting a child /dog in their charge do something as inappropriate as assault.

Because I have multiple disabilities, being hit by a child or a dog can have bad consequences and the parents should not let it happen.

Now whenever I am being assaulted, I 'fall down' in a way that will not injure me.

It seems like seeing a direct consequence of letting their kid/ dog knock someone over twigs what tiny bit of conscience / social contract /fear of lawsuit/ fear of charges that they may have in their tiny brains.

Of course, I casually mention my multiple disabilities and fear of further injury by what happened and also how I was simply standing there (innocently) when the child /dog hit me.

So far, that technique has worked 100% for getting the desired response (at least in the short -term).
August 15, 2014
Kid decided to stick with you because you noticed him and did the 'high five' thing... and the moo... well... since you were nice to the kid.. she figured 'instant babby sitter. I would have taken bratt back to it's moo and said ..."better hold on to him or he could get hurt" If she didn't... well....there is 'stink eye'. However.. I guess.. because you were at work... you had to be nice.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login