Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Horrible cupcake death

Posted by catharsist 
Horrible cupcake death
August 22, 2014
This kid ran outside after his mother wouldn't let him have a cupcake and someone shot him..

The new fight against obesity

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Re: Horrible cupcake death
August 22, 2014
How awful am I that I find this quite amusing?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 22, 2014
Live in Chi, didn't see this today -

We're flooded, yet again ~

That trumps the daily shootings, news wise. Is that crass - or is this another issue that's gone to extreme breakdown level too? It floods here all the time.

The poor boy ~ sad smiley

This is such a magnificent and beautiful place, with so many good people ~
That has so many serious problems ~

sad smiley
August 22, 2014
drake

You can have a seat in the fancy new handbasket I'm designing. Air conditioned of course.

It IS horrible but the title to this post did make me giggle. Plus, what kind of normal 9 y.o. runs away from home when it doesn't get a treat?
August 22, 2014
See, I was waffling around about saying it was amusing because I certainly giggled while reading it. spewing water due to laughingbouncing and laughingDunce cap
August 23, 2014
drake

Don't worry, I find it amusing too! waving hellolarious
August 23, 2014
Sounds like me with PMS.

You better give me the damn cupcake, or shit is going to go down!
August 23, 2014
I think it's child abuse to knowingly expose children to these environments. While anyone can be killed any place and at any time, NOT living in areas where drug transactions are regularly facilitated on the street corner, gang members are shooting at one another across your back yard, and your dwelling is a violence infested shit hole would greatly reduce that risk. I am sick and tired of hearing about "single moms" trying to "better themselves" via a 7 year program in "nursing school" where they wind up 50k in debt and with a certificate in bed pan changing that increases their wage from $7 to $8 an hour, along with other such worthless grants and programs. In the mean time they keep adding to the problem by pumping out one baby daddyless loaf after the other.:headbrick

They NEED to "better themselves" and improve their living situations BEFORE adding kids to the mix who statistically have a much greater chance than average of being murdered before their 16th birthday by "stray bullets" and whatnot.the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 23, 2014
aliceblue
drake

You can have a seat in the fancy new handbasket I'm designing. Air conditioned of course.

It IS horrible but the title to this post did make me giggle. Plus, what kind of normal 9 y.o. runs away from home when it doesn't get a treat?

Me challanges you to a drag handbasket race!!!

:partay

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 23, 2014
craftyzits

Surely it should be a duel with cupcakes at dawn?
August 23, 2014
Yeah we're all going to Hell over this one

:biggrin2
August 24, 2014
kidlesskim
I think it's child abuse to knowingly expose children to these environments. While anyone can be killed any place and at any time, NOT living in areas where drug transactions are regularly facilitated on the street corner, gang members are shooting at one another across your back yard, and your dwelling is a violence infested shit hole would greatly reduce that risk. I am sick and tired of hearing about "single moms" trying to "better themselves" via a 7 year program in "nursing school" where they wind up 50k in debt and with a certificate in bed pan changing that increases their wage from $7 to $8 an hour, along with other such worthless grants and programs. In the mean time they keep adding to the problem by pumping out one baby daddyless loaf after the other.:headbrick

They NEED to "better themselves" and improve their living situations BEFORE adding kids to the mix who statistically have a much greater chance than average of being murdered before their 16th birthday by "stray bullets" and whatnot.the world 'fail' on flames

Every morning in Chicago, the news always starts with "(1-5) people died overnight from shootings." On Monday, the body count is often double digits from the weekend, and most days there's a kid under 18 in the mix. I for one would welcome the National Guard if it would help, but apparently that thought is too troubling for certain people. All we can do is stay miles away from the shithole areas.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 24, 2014
yurble
craftyzits

The handbasket is still in the design stage, but perhaps a cupcake cook-off? :beer
August 24, 2014
I guess he won't ever be getting that cupcake after all...
August 24, 2014
What kind of stupid little asshole flips shit over a fucking cupcake? It's just so over the top and ridiculous.
August 24, 2014
drake

At least as awful as me. I'm sitting here shuddering with suppressed laughter as we speak. spewing water due to laughing

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

August 26, 2014
Was that headline crafted to make people bust up laughing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
August 26, 2014
navi8orgirl
Was that headline crafted to make people bust up laughing?

Honestly, I tried numerous different ways to write that so it wouldn't be taken as funny but I gave up because regardless this is pretty funny. If I explained it in the post it would have still been funny, and the link itself made me giggle as it is. Either way.. It would have been funny.
August 27, 2014
aliceblue
yurble
craftyzits

The handbasket is still in the design stage, but perhaps a cupcake cook-off? :beer

I'm an ice cream kinda girl, but... cupcakes are nice!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login