Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yummy Mummy versus women without children

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Yummy Mummy versus women without children
August 27, 2014
So today I met a young woman, who was certainly a 'yummy mummy' However she is like the 2nd attractive mother I've met in 25 years(and that includes my teenage years, which says a lot) Both looked under 20 but weren't.

In the case of the first one I mistook her and her daughter for sisters. (THey looked damn near identical to me and I later got to know the daughter and found out she was adopted, which I think probably made a diffrence). Though the mum looked like an older sister to me,

Compare those two to the number of attractive women without children which I simply can't count......

Says something don't it?

Also while I enjoyed looking, I'd rather date and/or be fuckbuddies with a cf woman. No such thing as a mother i'd like to bang.

edit for clarity
Re: Yummy Mummy versus women without children
August 27, 2014
I'm confused. sad smiley
August 27, 2014
emmaj
I'm confused. sad smiley

He was trying to use a banned word on our board, which automatically comes up NASTY MOO. Think the pr0n name for moos and it may help.
August 27, 2014
I'm still confused.
August 27, 2014
He's saying he met a hawt moo, but he still wouldn't fuck her. shrug
Anonymous User
August 27, 2014
I didn't even know there were banned words. I didn't check after posting. The sad thing was she was obviously one of those really cool women who became a moo. Similar interests in film,technology, nature,etc been to uni seemed like a smart, attractive,confident, outgoing, interetsting woman when I first started chatting, which I like. Of course baby and I'm a single moo boo-hoo got shoe-horned in(I wouldn't mind so much if it came up in conversation but god out of the blue) and I lost interest when she didin't want to talk about anything but baybee, then she lost interest when she realised I wasn't interested in baby talk.

I'm also suggesting that the average nuber of attractive mothers is very low.
August 27, 2014
It's interesting to note how many Moos are still concerned with how "hawt" they appear. On a local rock station there's an ad for Dodge Caravans, iirc. The ad states that "room for seven will make you a hit as a soccer mom" (oh hell yes) but it will also make you feel "sexy." Uh, no, minivan and sexy don't belong in the same sentence! Does every Mawm think she'll be just like Angelina or Posh Spice if she just has the right moovan? hysterical laughterz Never mind that the "rock" attitude is about nonconformity, which is pretty much cancelled out by following the LifeScript (tm).

It takes a child to raze a village.
August 27, 2014
A mini-van makes anyone less attractive, especially men. I was talking with my spouse and a friend about this, and according to them I see guys in a mom-mobile as eunuchs. And I'd say they're pretty much right.
August 27, 2014
Single moos, whether they are hawt or not, are nothing but drama. It almost NEVER pays for a man to get involved with them, since they expect the man to put them and their sprogs first, and the guy is waaaayyy down on their list of priorities after their sprogs and everything else.

I'm sorry to hear she's a single moo, but if she ended up in that situation, she couldn't have been all that smart to begin with.

Just think of the VASSHOLE you are avoiding! She may be good looking, but she's probably just wrecked down there.
August 27, 2014
Hah, that reminds me. Some Duh on my Fakebook friend list was talking about how someone hit the famblee van while he was driving and didn't leave a mark. Well good for you, but I guess when you've got like five kids and one on the way and work 12-hour shifts every single week, that probably is the most exciting news you can possibly get right now. But hey, sometimes Duhs can fool ya too. Until I learned this guy had a brood, I thought he was kinda hot. But then brats and minivan and boner gone.

No matter how hot a single Moo might look on the outside (which is a rarity all by itself), there's a fucking trainwreck and a half underneath and on the inside, both physically and mentally. If it's not a gaping hole and stretch marks, it's brat and ex drama. It's never being even among her top priorities ever, but you damn well fuckin' better treat her and her spawn like royalty.
Anonymous User
August 28, 2014
mumofsixbirds
Single moos, whether they are hawt or not, are nothing but drama. It almost NEVER pays for a man to get involved with them, since they expect the man to put them and their sprogs first, and the guy is waaaayyy down on their list of priorities after their sprogs and everything else.

well, yes that's totally it, the drama outweighs the hawt, looks are not everything, I might look at the drama/hig matiennce 9, but I'd rather go home with a low maintence 7 if given the choice between the two. smiling smiley There is a girl next door type I see who is way more interesting now I overheard her saying "I don't even see the point of babies". a
fter that I gave her the forum and asked her out.

mumofsixbirds
I'm sorry to hear she's a single moo, but if she ended up in that situation, she couldn't have been all that smart to begin with.

I have found though that some woman seem to be smart apart from where reproducing is concerend it really just make its more of a glaring blind spot.

mumofsixbirds
Just think of the VASSHOLE you are avoiding! She may be good looking, but she's probably just wrecked down there.

Bit harder to check that out it in the queue smiling smiley, but yeah.
August 28, 2014
It's very good for my ego when I go out shopping ... park my midsize car with 'dog mom' sticker on it and then get out.. looking pretty good for a woman in her 60's and I see these guys...obviously duhs...who get out of a mini van. Some have a sprog in tow and others, well you just know that they are on a diaper run or something. Some I know are in their 40's and some in their 30's ...will say 'hi' to me and kind of 'look' as I walk by. Trying to pick up a hot child free chick at Walmart? LOL!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login