Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh commits ultimate PNA...FIVE kyds 2-8...bags and buries them. sad smiley

Posted by juniper jupiter 
Duh commits ultimate PNA...FIVE kyds 2-8...bags and buries them. sad smiley
September 10, 2014
And he had primary custody. He couldn't just dump them on his ex and take off...fake his own death? What an ass!

Link
Re: Duh commits ultimate PNA...FIVE kyds 2-8...bags and buries them. sad smiley
September 10, 2014
That's just terrible. I have no words. The monster should get executed. Now I need some mind bleach to forget about this. ::brbl

I can never kill harm a companion animal, yet alone a person.
September 10, 2014
I dont believe this for a second. Parenting makes you a better person you see, more mature and everything! And why would he get rid of lets see.. 1.. 2.. 5 insurance policies! Those were five times the future medical care! And I figured he wouldnt kill his own children since you're totally gaga for your own kids and everyone else's can take a hike! / sarcasm.

This guy should be fried. I am so sick of murderous breeders I can't think straight. And you best believe if it was the moo who did it she would get a candlelight vigil instead some cuffs. Absolutely disgusting. If you cant deal with the ones you have, why the fuck did you have 5!? I literally can't even.
September 10, 2014
I honestly don't know what to say,

But I will say this: I do get it that you make 'bad choices' in life. Maybe you tend to party a bit too hard, or you have sex with someone who isn't all that attractive when the morning rolls around. You know, that type of bad choice. Choices that ultimately involve nobody but yourself and don't end tragically, The worst that you can get is a bruised ego. But why have FIVE KYDS? Why? Surely this idiot must have realized by the time he had the first one (at 24) that it wasn't for him? This is just way too much...::brbl please!
September 11, 2014
They don't do hanging in his state, do they?

Pity. If anyone needs a short drop and a sudden stop it's him. Absolutely disgusting.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

September 11, 2014
Dude is fucked per SC law. Turns out the loving duddy and brilliant and hard working engineer is an ex-con.

Definition of Capital Homicide Murder in connection with any criminal sexual conduct, kidnapping, burglary, armed robbery, larceny with use of deadly weapon, poison, drug trafficking, physical torture during commission of a drug trafficking felony; prior murder conviction; dismemberment of a person; knowingly created great risk of death to multiple persons in public place; for money or monetary value; judicial officer, solicitor, or other officer of the court (or formers) because of exercise of duties; agent/employee of another; law enforcement officer, peace officer, correction employees, fireman (or formers) related to duty; family members of abovementioned; multiple victims; victim is a child 11 or under; killing of a witness; killing by mob, lynching; killing during a duel

Method of Execution Electrocution or lethal injection, at the election of the defendant, but if lethal injection is held unconstitutional, then electrocution; if election is waived, then lethal injection -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Being a parent makes you sooooo much of a better person......until the divorce.
This, um, individual must have realized sometime before his FIFTH kid that he wasn't cut out of pahrunt-hood and should get snipped or keep his pants on. But since that didn't happen, he should have either sucked it up or waived his parental rights. But NO, instead he made his kids pay the ultimate price.

I have NO sympathy for this human-shaped piece of shit. I hope he gets executed in whichever way will be most painful.
September 11, 2014
Other stories about this mention that, during the traffic stop that nailed him, the cops also found evidence of chemicals typically used to make meth and synthetic cannabis in addition to the bleach and decomposition odors. In the mugshot in the local daily paper, the guy looks to me like a methhead.

Also a side note: in addition to the possible use of drugs, the children's murders might have been caused by something else. The daily paper piece mentioned a therapist's observation that he just hadn't been able to get over his ex-wife's infidelity. It's interesting that he, not his wife, had primary custody, despite his having a record of criminal activity in 2001.

I wonder if he found out somehow that another man actually fathered one or more of the children—children for whom he was on the hook financially and emotionally. In his drug-addled binge, he might have thought this was the way to get back at his ex. Of course, nothing justifies killing them, as they did nothing wrong, but this might have been a factor in what passed for thought processes in his methhead mind.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login