Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Car marketing to brats...

Posted by BillyC 
BillyC
Car marketing to brats...
November 09, 2006
Our local Faux station had a news piece on their morning blab show saying car manufacturers are deliberately targeting brats with their advertising. Anyone who is fucking stupid enough to take a brat car shopping with them, or to get their dumbfuck input deserves whatever ugly, overpriced piece of shit moo-van or S-Moooooo-V they get.

If you get a van or an SUV with a DVD entertainment system in it, exactly how in the fuck do you benefit as a driver? It's not like you can watch the fucking things while you are driving! Most moos already drive like they have their heads up their asses, so why would society want to encourage even more bad driving by putting in more distractions?

Where in the hell is the NHTSA when you need it? Fucking car companies...my next car, when I can afford it, is going to be a little econobox.
Re: Car marketing to brats...
November 09, 2006
Oh sure, you can't sell booze or smokes to kids, and a corporation will get the stink eye for marketing fast food or rat poison towards kids, but it's okay to sell cars now?
I call bullshit.

angry flipping off

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 09, 2006
Are the fucking brats actually paying for the car? Then they should shut up. Whatever happened to "Let the adults talk, Bratley, this doesn't concern you"? Stupid sprog-whipped losers.
Anonymous User
November 10, 2006
Car manufactures don't understand that people like us exist out there and we don't want to drive a freakin mooofugly mini van or an SUV that is one step away from being the size a damn semi truck. Some of those things are so damn big they need one of those beepers that go off when they back up. I hate driving behind one of them that has a DVD player on. It distracts me. Those things are going to cause tons of accidents.
November 13, 2006
I'll just stick to my 2 door sporty car. So will my husband. We also own a truck. They happen to be very useful, yet are often overlooked by breeders. Breeders obviously hate trucks and 2 door cars. I guess they are too cool for 'em. I like pontiac's advertising for their cars. They hardly, if EVER, have fucks shits in their advertising.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login