Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

(WARNING: ANIMAL ABUSE) animal shelter

Posted by canadiandragons 
(WARNING: ANIMAL ABUSE) animal shelter
September 13, 2014
A 15-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of arson after 43 dogs were killed in a large fire at Manchester Dogs' Home.

Police said the number of animals that have died is expected to rise.

Four crews were at the scene of the blaze, which broke out at about 19:00 BST in Moss Brook Road in Harpurhey.

Firefighters said the fire is now out and are asking members of the public who want to help to stay away while the other dogs are still being rescued.

Paul Duggan, from Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service, said: "Unfortunately about a third of the kennels have been badly affected by fire.

"Over 40 dogs have been killed or confirmed as deceased."

Rest of article here

Apparently the miserable little shit was attacked by a dog a few years back, and so decided to take revenge on a bunch of helpless, abandoned, caged animals. The only upside is that the dog's home has received over a million pounds in donations since the incident and the firebug is being held in protective custody, otherwise the dog-loving English people would skin him alive.

That dog's home is over 100 years old and has been a huge part of the community, being the largest animal shelter outside of London. The whole area is completely devastated. Bystanders rushed into the burning building to save the animals, but over 40 dogs still died. There are horror stories from witnesses saying they could hear the dying dogs yelping inside.

That little bastard should experience every bit of pain he forced those dogs to suffer.

EDIT: The death toll is now at 60 dogs. Christ almighty.
Re: (WARNING: ANIMAL ABUSE) Psychotic little shit burns down animal shelter
September 13, 2014
Take him out of protective custody.

It's been said over and over that cruelty to animals is a hallmark of being a sociopath. Sociopaths are marked by a lack of empathy, and they can never be fixed or cured. For the good of society, this individual needs to be culled from the herd.
This makes me spitting mad. Too bad the UK doesn't use capital punishment. That fucker needs to be burned alive. angrily flogging with a whip
rudeawakening
This makes me spitting mad. Too bad the UK doesn't use capital punishment. That fucker needs to be burned alive. angrily flogging with a whip

We need hanging to come back and we need it NOW!

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Re: (WARNING: ANIMAL ABUSE) animal shelter
September 14, 2014
Hanging is too good for this scum. Stick him in a burning building with a gas mask on so he can burn to death and not from the carbon monoxide. Hope he feels like a big manly man killing a bunch of innocent, confined animals because he had a bad experience with one dog. What's next? Bombing a battered women's shelter because a girlfriend breaks up with him? Dumping toxic waste into a local river or lake because he burned his finger on hot water once?

Hopefully he doesn't live to adulthood. I can only imagine what other horrible things he'll justify doing because he was personally inconvenienced in some way when he's legal.
September 15, 2014
Skinning him alive is appropriate. And it sounds like they want to do exactly that...since the public was told to please not take the law into their own hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 15, 2014
It's a crime to have this miserable creature in protective custody.

I read about this story last week. Horrific, those poor innocent dogs. I don't want anyone saying this creature is "innocent"; this thing is a demon. His parents should never get a moment's peace for the rest of their stinking lives. I hope they are shunned by their neighbors.
September 17, 2014
There are photos up on FB of the little cunt. No wonder they had to take him into protective custody.

Foul, vile little fucker. I hope he rots in hell.
September 18, 2014
There is a special place in Hell for people who do these kinds of things. mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
September 18, 2014
mumofsixbirds
There is a special place in Hell for people who do these kinds of things. mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

I agree. Who does this shit? And for what? It's entirely needless violence. Nothing was gained at all from doing this. I think our old friends drawing and quartering should make a comeback. Send that little bastard to his maker.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login