PMYABP, Texas Style

Posted by MerlynHerne 
PMYABP, Texas Style
September 22, 2014
Another candidate for Duh of the Year cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Link
Re: PMYABP, Texas Style
September 22, 2014
Now ask me again why I hate teen parents. Breeding early has never done anyone ANY favors.
September 22, 2014
What is PMYABP? I have been trying to figure it out for months... Dunce cap
September 22, 2014
starbelly

It stands for "Parenting Makes You A Better Person." Hope that helps.

As for the story, it's absolutely sick. I feel terrible for that poor kyd. All she did was shit her diaper and now she's dead. sad smiley
September 23, 2014
My brother is a retired Army officer and I've heard stories from him about young Army breeders. He's told me stories of guys not much older than this who have multiple children they can't afford, homes where the furniture was wooden crates, etc. When he was a 2nd Lieutenant, one of his jobs was on weekends to go get some of these guys out of jail after payday. Many of them would get paid, cash their check, and spend most of it getting drunk at a bar. Because of this, their families would have no food in the house, so he'd sometimes pick up some groceries for their wives and kids.

The common story was they'd get their girlfriends pregnant and either go into the military right out of high school or when they discover they can't get a job that pays enough, they enlist. Even then many of them can't handle it, and spousal and child abuse is often the result.

I just hope this guy gets what's coming to him.
September 23, 2014
JohnDrake, my friend is a Marine who's told me similar tales. Young guys who enlist aren't really thinking far enough ahead to even ponder getting married, let along raising children. My friend saw these dudes avoiding home far too much, and cheating was rampant. He was pretty much the only one who stayed faithful to his wife while deployed abroad. Domestic violence is a BIG problem in military families, and happens more often than in the general civilian population.
September 23, 2014
mumofsixbirds
starbelly

It stands for "Parenting Makes You A Better Person." Hope that helps.

As for the story, it's absolutely sick. I feel terrible for that poor kyd. All she did was shit her diaper and now she's dead. sad smiley

Aaah thank you!! I couldn't find a definition anywhere in old threads! smiling smiley
September 23, 2014
I wish him and his lovely wife a very long, healthy existence.

I wish he and others of this type who prey on those who cannot defend themselves a very long, healthy existence.

I wish the same for all those who also see animals as something to torture.

I wish them all this health and longevity so they may serve a higher purpose......as lab rats. Instead of using animals to test chemicals, vaccines, diseases, cosmetics and risky surgeries I say we start using these people as lab rats kept in sterile cages so small all they can do is lie in the fetal position day after day, and their diet consists of dry pellets and murky water.

And I hope it takes decades for them to die.

Justice would be served then
September 23, 2014
I was told that many military men got married and had kids early. Because they got to live in apartments instead of barracks. I do not know if it's true or not. I would pick marriage over dormitory style living any day. Sans spawn, of course. It is sad that our soldiers have only two options. Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login