Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder Hypocrisy, volume 985,284: Climate change marches

Posted by CrabCake 
Breeder Hypocrisy, volume 985,284: Climate change marches
September 24, 2014
All of these "protests" all over the country, lamely demanding somebody do something about climate change, make me stabby. Look at any photo of the one in NYC and what do you see? Breeders and their brats. The hypocrisy is astounding. What are they protesting other than their own irresponsible reproduction? The human population continues to increase at an alarming rate. Whether or not you believe in climate change/global warming, what would be one of the biggest, if not the biggest, things humans can do to help the planet? STOP BREEDING.

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Re: Breeder Hypocrisy, volume 985,284: Climate change marches
September 24, 2014
UGH I HATE THIS SHIT. I point this shit out to literally any and every parent who tries this shit. There was this one preggo bitch trying to get me to sign a "save the trees" petition. I signed it but when she mentioned her twins I was like " yeah, but if it weren't for all the 'twins', we wouldn't need petitions to save the trees" while pointedly emphasizing her bloated gut. She was PISSED. I just shrugged and said "I didn't make reality, I just preach it". But we really need to focus on the overpopulation issue because.. Well.. By 2100 we ARE projected to have 13 billion people. I don't see how we are supposed to live in the midst of that.

-----------

Open letter to Lurking breeders past present, and (especially) future:

If you had your child either on or after the year 2011 (the year we reached 7 billion)..

You are an asshole of the highest order

That's right, you are an asshole. Your child (as well as yourself) will see how wicked humans can REALLY be when the water starts to run dry and the food gets short. You will feel the brunt of your own ignorant selfishness maliciously twisted back on you and your fucktrash. When it becomes obvious to the general public that you caused this bullshit, the world will turn on you and your sacred spawn, and you will finally know what it feels like to be othered.

Go ahead, try to bitch and squeal and moan that your spawn doesn't have a crumb to eat or a pot to piss in, go ahead and pull your entitled natures out for everyone to see and recognize. You'll probably become public enemy #1, the first to be caught in the gutter of human misery. And the worst part? You'll deserve it. At least in my mind. So drink up, wrap your baby's ass in non-biodegradable bullshit, and stuff your toddlers face full of chicken nuggets and soda while you can. Because sometime far too soon, those days will be over. And you'll regret it. See what I did there?

Sincerely Catharsist.
September 24, 2014
Preach it, catharsist! Every time I see breeders and their spawn protesting anything to do with the environment, I just roll my eyes. Don't they realize what hypocrites they are? The reason we have such environmental damage is BECAUSE there are too many damned people on the planet!

It just disgusts me. It disgusts me as much as the pro-liars who stand on the corners with their signs and megaphones shouting to women about how abortion is an assault on women. It just makes me sick to my stomach.

We have no shortage of these types of assholes in our city, and it makes me ragey every time I see it! angry smiley
September 24, 2014
Yeah, I have had to give up reading "green" publications because I got so sick of them talking about the state of the planet for "our children and grandchildren." What about all humans who will live on the planet in the future, related to you or not, and all the other species that inhabit it? Reluctance to tackle the issue of population is a huge failure within the environmental movement.
September 24, 2014
Another reason IVF and other forms of fertility boosting crap should be outlawed. Skydaddy know what he/she is doing (or fate or whatever one believes) and has chosen certain people NOT to breed to even out the population. So they get all shot up with these hormones and pop out litters and defectos and.... well... you catch the drift.
September 24, 2014
Did anyone see Chelsa Clinton going on about the elephants that will not be there for her kiddies.
This was on yahoo this morning. She is about to pop
September 24, 2014
cfdavep
Did anyone see Chelsa Clinton going on about the elephants that will not be there for her kiddies.

Disgusting cunt.
September 24, 2014
catharsist

Disgusting cunt.

Even more so in a few weeks...
September 24, 2014
catharsist
cfdavep

Disgusting cunt.

Actually, the Clintons aren't really overpopulating. Hill and Bill only had one child, Chelsea.

Wait, let me amend that statement, Bill only had one that WE KNOW OF...
September 24, 2014
The only reason I can think of why this isn't being addressed is that people are afraid of offending breeders and their ilk. People want to be told that their chyldrun are pweshus bwessings, not that they're unnecessary and likely leaving the world in a worse state than it was before they arrived.

I can give someone a break if they only have one because it's below replacement (MAYBE two, because I think anything below 2.1 children is sub-replacement in the developed world). But only if they don't turn out to be little shits.

Another thing that pisses me off is when pahrunts low, "What will the world be like for our chyyyyyldrun?" Um, the best thing you can do to solve THAT problem is not have any! What about all the animals who never did a damn thing to anybody? Guess it doesn't matter what happens to them, because they aren't your pweshus baybeeees.
September 24, 2014
the noodler
catharsist
cfdavep

Disgusting cunt.

Actually, the Clintons aren't really overpopulating. Hill and Bill only had one child, Chelsea.

Wait, let me amend that statement, Bill only had one that WE KNOW OF...

This is overpopulation. Every baby born in America is a straight tragedy. It's still going to take up space, food, and water. So they are still part of the problem in all technicality. Not only that but she's a bleeding hypocrite on top of it. She's a goddamn DEM for chrissakes! She KNOWS about human overpopulation and did it anyway. Who's to say this baby won't grow up to be a crazy duggaresque quiverfull sideshow? It's simply best not to risk it IMHO.
September 24, 2014
Might have been posted before, but it bears repeating:

People get twitchy when anybody brings up overpopulation because it's a lot easier to think that some token actions like recycling or a "family cloth" (gross) make a significant difference rather than the truth that any Mother Earth actions have been negated by reproducing. It's a little hard to keep up the smug sense of superiority if you acknowledge that you have a role in causing the global apocalypse.

Anytime somebody says, "Well, maybe having kids isn't such a bright idea," then people lose their minds. All the slippery slope arguments are trotted out: China's One Child policy, eugenics, "then only the 1% will be able to have kids!," human rights, feminism/women's rights, etc.

There are some easy (well, not quite) ways to start to quell the overbreeding:

1.) Insist on personal responsibility. Take The Villageâ„¢ out of the equation. When it's a societal expectation all the cuntwork of childrearing rests solely on the responsible parties' shoulders (so none of this crap that society should just grin and bear it when children act up and instead demand the parents instill discipline), breeding becomes less appealing.

2.) Parents are no longer on a pedestal. They're flawed as much as the rest of us, but their shit affects innocent third parties. No gift grabs for breeding, no special exemptions and exceptions, nobody going out of their way to appease Breederella, etc. No coming in late and leaving early and blaming it on parenthood being a valid excuse. When the perks and special attention goes away, breeding becomes less appealing.

3.) Major welfare reform. When it's ONLY available as a temporary net for people who have fallen on hard times and not as the first line financial plan to raise children, breeding becomes less appealing. Welfare does not exist so you can avoid working and think yourself entitled to have other people work to pay for your lifestyle and it's accepted because you're doing TMIJITW.

4.) Slap the Infertile Myrtles. Society has been allowing the infertiles to wail and moan like they've been diagnosed with cancer. People need to stop sympathizing and tell them that it's the ultimate first world problem and that not breeding is not the end of the fucking world.

5.) Children are not a need. We can't send them to the factories or mines anymore, so we've somehow twisted it enough to make it seem that reproducing is an absolute need. When we stop accepting these justifications and make people realize that their desire to breed is nothing more than a selfish desire on their part, breeding becomes less appealing.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 25, 2014
paragon schnitzophonic
Might have been posted before, but it bears repeating:

People get twitchy when anybody brings up overpopulation because it's a lot easier to think that some token actions like recycling or a "family cloth" (gross) make a significant difference rather than the truth that any Mother Earth actions have been negated by reproducing. It's a little hard to keep up the smug sense of superiority if you acknowledge that you have a role in causing the global apocalypse.

Anytime somebody says, "Well, maybe having kids isn't such a bright idea," then people lose their minds. All the slippery slope arguments are trotted out: China's One Child policy, eugenics, "then only the 1% will be able to have kids!," human rights, feminism/women's rights, etc.

There are some easy (well, not quite) ways to start to quell the overbreeding:

1.) Insist on personal responsibility. Take The Villageâ„¢ out of the equation. When it's a societal expectation all the cuntwork of childrearing rests solely on the responsible parties' shoulders (so none of this crap that society should just grin and bear it when children act up and instead demand the parents instill discipline), breeding becomes less appealing.

2.) Parents are no longer on a pedestal. They're flawed as much as the rest of us, but their shit affects innocent third parties. No gift grabs for breeding, no special exemptions and exceptions, nobody going out of their way to appease Breederella, etc. No coming in late and leaving early and blaming it on parenthood being a valid excuse. When the perks and special attention goes away, breeding becomes less appealing.

3.) Major welfare reform. When it's ONLY available as a temporary net for people who have fallen on hard times and not as the first line financial plan to raise children, breeding becomes less appealing. Welfare does not exist so you can avoid working and think yourself entitled to have other people work to pay for your lifestyle and it's accepted because you're doing TMIJITW.

4.) Slap the Infertile Myrtles. Society has been allowing the infertiles to wail and moan like they've been diagnosed with cancer. People need to stop sympathizing and tell them that it's the ultimate first world problem and that not breeding is not the end of the fucking world.

5.) Children are not a need. We can't send them to the factories or mines anymore, so we've somehow twisted it enough to make it seem that reproducing is an absolute need. When we stop accepting these justifications and make people realize that their desire to breed is nothing more than a selfish desire on their part, breeding becomes less appealing.

I vote YOU for president! :yr
September 25, 2014
http://io9.com/these-actions-have-done-the-most-to-curb-carbon-emissio-1638668000

what is number 4? Duh...

Actually I'm doing #3 AND taking #4 to the extreme.
So fuck you, breeder bitches

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich

This is overpopulation. Every baby born in America is a straight tragedy.

I read somewhere that every western (not just USA or North America) infant is the environmental equivalent of 40 African (or maybe Third World in general ) infants.

That said, every African infant born brings us that much closer to the day when not one of our closest living relatives-the bonobos, the chimpanzees, and the gorillas- is alive in the wild, and I think that is a criminal tragedy.

(The one Asian great ape, the orangutan, is already doomed , and that is also a tragedy.)

I wonder if there will be enough warming of the oceans to make the oceanic methane traps release BEFORE we hit 13 billion? That's what seems to have happened back at the end of the Permian , as a result of volcanic activity . Lots of extra C02 released into the atmosphere, the oceans heated up just a few degrees, and the methane traps went kablooey in response. At least 95, maybe closer to 97-98% of life on the planet went extinct .

I wonder if we'll (briefly!) live to see a replay of this event? And every infant born on this earth, no matter where, brings us a bit closer to this possibility, either directly (western infants) or indirectly (those African and Asian Third world infants are part of the reason why the earth's main CO2 traps-the forests and rain forests-are being clear cut, to grow more crops, graze more livestock, or for more village construction space).

I think I'll just go back to bed. :-(
September 25, 2014
It's the million Moo March!

I can't stand any of it, particularly when it's quiverful families bragging how thrifty they are because they shop at thrift stores, eat tater tot casserole and recycle stuff.

While they are being raised on less than your typical hyper-consumer, you can't make water out of tater tot casserole.
September 27, 2014
Human Overpopulation is the Problem
While all the breeder "protesters" of climate change are highly annoying since it's common sense our biggest environmental problem is over population, perhaps more annoying than that is another oft over looked obvious thing; "Climate change" has been happening as has "unusual" weather conditions and natural catastrophes and disasters since weather conditions have been documented for God only knows how many hundreds of years, LONG before mankind invented anything which could have remotely affected weather such as motors, fuel burning machinery, plastic, chemicals, etc...Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tornadoes, 100 degree weather in the winter, freezing rains in the summer, glaciers breaking off into the seas-oceans, animals doing shit unusual for their species like half a dozen shark attacks on the East Coast at the turn of the 20th century, tigers, lions, bears, and chimpanzee "encroaching" onto man made villages and homes, etc......most currently being blamed on man made environmental problems, has been going on since recorded history and evidence shows, many MANY thousands of years prior. shrug

Human Affiliated "Global Warming" Didn't Cause The Ice Age
Historical weather and climate data dating back only for the past century indicates EXTREME weather, on all spectrums across the globe has occurred, which makes it impossible that the "unusual" climate changes were caused by human kind. What, I ponder, caused the Ice Age? Was it because of the Civilization O' T-Rex and all of the dinosaur failing to separate their recyclable trash into little orange baggies? I fucking think not. Does the fact "unusual" and potentially dangerous climate changes are going to happen anyway mean we can be poor stewards of the Earth and purposely and knowingly trash it? No, but this "Save the Planet" crusade has gone TOO far. This Earth will continue healing and replenishing itself LONG after humankind is gone and elephants and whales will likely be here many thousands of years after humankind finally kills itself off by problems associated with HUMAN over population. Humankind will likely exterminate itself through shit like disease, nuclear war, and starvation LONG before all the glaciers melt.eye rolling smiley

Why?
Obviously, up until modern birth control became accessible for so many 40-50 years ago, people were shitting out babies as fast or more so than today, BUT they died off from disease, famine, or birth defects LONG before they reached adulthood. Now, so many breeders are hell bent to crank out way too many kids, there's plenty of food, many diseases are curable and treatable now, combined with we, as a society, think nothing of "saving" every half baked or fucked up fetus and nursing it to adulthood REGARDLESS of it's mentality, or even if it doesn't have a brain at all, to the tune of millions of dollars over it's lifetime, even though it will never be able to give back to society in any meaningful way, Hence, we have an over abundance of watered down cess pools of genes leading to a real life Idiocracy with a world full of literal mouth breathers and consumers.

The fact we awarded a man with one of the highest scientific honors for inventing a method to create MORE humans, when they wouldn't have otherwise been born, further adding to an already overpopulated planet, is perhaps the most recent proof of where this short story in history is headed. We don't just accept, nurse, and tolerate disabilities caused by not allowing Natural Selection to take place, we embrace it, celebrate it, and encourage it. While that may sound heroic and lofty, it's going to be a huge contributor to the fall of humankind.:sbx

The Absurdity of Our Generation
Can anyone imagine what people will think, assuming they still can, in 1000 years when they read about the fall of humankind in the 22nd century when they learn about how, EVEN THOUGH we were aware our Earth was bursting at the seams with too many people, that we were handing out our highest awards and holding in high regard the people who were inventing ways to create MORE people? The very thought of that happening seems absurd to me and I still haven't gotten over the Nobel being awarded to a fucking baby maker in light of over population and all the problems it has caused, IS causing, and will continue to cause in our lifetimes and beyond..:smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 27, 2014
Has anyone posted this before? I guess I will, pardon my redundancy also.

"UK's Utopia - A Selfish Act"

Just..like what do they think? That words but not actions..well wishes... and wishy washy 'itll get better somehow commercials' will change the future?? I bet they lap shit like this right up too:

Why Bring a Child Into this World - Pandering Feel guuuud bullshit from a multimillion dollar company that helps perpetuate a culture of consumership and waste

And no I don't put myself on a higher ground, everyone in just thrown into life and you try your best then die. I don't think stupid shit like "we need a new plague to kill and maim people in horrible ways". I think "who would see how things were going and have even one child. Or more?? Regardless of country or the wealth of the progenitors...

I reuse and try to save money by reducing consumption or take the bus just because it happens to be beneficial to me where i live and with my budget and ideals but seriously, do they sprog and suddenly care because of the kids or something??.. :crz

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login