Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Allegedly "feminist" moo tells women to ditch college and breedangry smiley

Posted by aliceblue 
Allegedly "feminist" moo tells women to ditch college and breedangry smiley
October 02, 2014
Link

Stupid twunt tries to make like she's just concerned that wome don't wait until they need IVF, but then has this advice
In June, Allsopp said that she would encourage young women to put off going to university in favour of having children instead.

I don’t have a girl, but if I did I’d be saying 'Darling, do you know what? Don’t go to university, she told The Daily Telegraph. 'Start work straight after school, stay at home, save up your deposit – I’ll help you, let’s get you into a flat.'And then we can find you a nice boyfriend and you can have a baby by the time you’re 27.'

What a wonderful plan, get a dead end job where you meet a guy with a dead end job and have kids that you cannot afford. That way you will never have the time or the money to get a college education and are completely fucked if the guy leaves you or dies.

And there is a "wonderful" comment
why not have part time higher education, combined with parenting as the norm whether in a couple or alone? Those who do not breed would be expected to provide services for those who do: shopping, housework, DIY, and childcare for those it suited. It would be a far better use of the firsy 5 - 7 years of adult life than the scrapheap dole and fake diddy training courses.
saying 'wtf'
Yeah, sure. I'll care for Shitleigh - just hand me the duct tape! the world 'fail' on flames

The woman is as feminist as the Duggars

URL http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/kirstie-allsopp-ivf-is-not-a-lifestyle-choice-9769027.html
Re: Allegedly "feminist" moo tells women to ditch college and breedangry smiley
October 03, 2014
Hahaha, this is unbelievable! Did this stupid breeder actually say all this crap? Maybe she was possessed by an evil breederific spirit because frankly, that's the only explanation I can find for this nonsense.

And then we can find you a nice boyfriend...

How can 'we' find a boyfriend? I think it's time this woman started living in the 21st century since she clearly believes she could go to a society ball with her imaginary daughter and 'find her a boyfriend' there, just like in the olden times.
And also, what if imaginary daughter finds a boyfriend who says 'no' to having bebbehs? Or does his opinion not count for anything?

I think this woman should be removed from society since she is nothing more than a liability.
October 03, 2014
I really don't think this woman understands what the word "feminist" means. A feminist values a woman as a whole, not just for her ability to breed. Saying that women should skip school to breed implies that mothering should be the top priority for women (and maybe dabble in something like idk...medicine or literature or astronomy) if you MUST. Someone should tell this lady that she is not a feminist just because she has the gall to not mince words about the fact that geezer breeding does not work. She seems to think people don't consider her a feminist because she's "privileged" and wears heels (ummm no! It's because you are encouraging women to use their bodies, not their minds!) absolutely delusional!

why not have part time higher education, combined with parenting as the norm whether in a couple or alone? Those who do not breed would be expected to provide services for those who do: shopping, housework, DIY, and childcare for those it suited.

A friend gave me a quite disgusting but very clear explanation as to why breeders may often consider CF types "selfish":

"It's like spawning the next generation is this big shit sandwich we're all supposed to share and by not having children you're refusing to take your bite"

I see this moo's bright idea that those CF people who have deliberately chosen to avoid these "duties" of parenthood should be forced to take them on to help out those who were stupid enough to spawn as just more evidence that my friend is right here. I suppose treating parenthood like a duty is one way breeders convince themselves that they're doing some noble and heroic act rather than selfishly contributing to the overpopulation of the planet.
October 03, 2014
Kirstie Allsopp makes me very, very stabby.

The idea that I as a non-breeder should be forced to provide services to breeders as compensation for me not having brats is utterly repellent. Why not go the whole Handmaid's Tale hog and create a whole slave class of anybody unable or unwilling to breed?

screaming sausage
"It's like spawning the next generation is this big shit sandwich we're all supposed to share and by not having children you're refusing to take your bite"

This is why these fuckers are so goddamn bitter.
October 06, 2014
yummynotmummy

The idea that I as a non-breeder should be forced to provide services to breeders as compensation for me not having brats is utterly repellent. Why not go the whole Handmaid's Tale hog and create a whole slave class of anybody unable or unwilling to breed?

screaming sausage

Perhaps the author/moo"s daughter's only choice is to be an "Econowife"

On a positive note, econowife is now in my dictionary!
October 06, 2014
yummynotmummy

screaming sausage

Yep, they're jealous. And we don't NEED to produce 'the next generation' - the ONLY people who see a need for MOAR people are the ones looking to make money off their backs or racists who fear not enough of 'their kind' are being produced.

And these bitter fools didn't have to breed either - besides jealousy they're mad at themselves for falling for the Breeding Propaganda Bull Shit. Well, it sucks to be an idiot, what can you say?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login