Advanced

Not Enough Merchandise Because Culture Isn't 'Pro-life'

Posted by barbur 
Not Enough Merchandise Because Culture Isn't 'Pro-life'
October 10, 2014
Forced-birthing cow thinks there just aren't enough 'babywearing' options
because abortion!

http://www.jillstanek.com/2014/10/babywearing-orchestra/#comments

I wish the baby-wearing tech had been available and popular when our children were small.

I suppose that as the culture grows more pro-life, there will be more inventions, activities and accommodations for for families with children again.

Where the hell does she live that she Just. Can't. Find. Enough. Baby. Crap? Come to my town, lady, we're chock full of it here. These 'pro-life' women are such drama queens. Jebus wept. sarcastic clapping
Re: Not Enough Merchandise Because Culture Isn't 'Pro-life'
October 10, 2014
ALWAYS looking for someone else to do it FOR Moo!

What - you can't DIY a 'baby sling' out of some old diapers or bed sheets? Or a cast off shit mat from your Home Birfin?

It always seems to be up to *other people* to solve Moos' Problems doesn't it?

And of course their lack of imagination is what landed them in the Follower role to begin with.

Hey - instead of eating your placenta - why not have it tanned and make it into a "leather" baby sling? You can get a Bedazzler and decorate it all up fancy! You could even put some Harley stickers on it as a nod to Duhddy! (Or New Step Duh Wallet you hope to attract.)

See? Even Non Moo me can come up with all kinds of ideas! And this is why I'm *paid* to think while Moos flounder about bleating for someone *else* to fix their problems.

And that Forced Birth commenter can choke on it - another one hoping for *someone else* to solve her problems. Here's a hint - if you'd not CLONED UP, and put a bit of thought into what you were doing - you wouldn't HAVE the issues you have now!

Stupid fucking Cows! They can piss right the fuck off!
October 11, 2014
Zzelda

And of course their lack of imagination is what landed them in the Follower role to begin with.

Hey - instead of eating your placenta - why not have it tanned and make it into a "leather" baby sling? You can get a Bedazzler and decorate it all up fancy! You could even put some Harley stickers on it as a nod to Duhddy! (Or New Step Duh Wallet you hope to attract.)

waving hellolarious This is epic!
October 11, 2014
Zzelda
ALWAYS looking for someone else to do it FOR Moo!

What - you can't DIY a 'baby sling' out of some old diapers or bed sheets? Or a cast off shit mat from your Home Birfin?

It always seems to be up to *other people* to solve Moos' Problems doesn't it?

Stupid fucking Cows! They can piss right the fuck off!

Oh, and those disgusting stains that get on those old, old diapers and bed sheets from your Home Birfin? There's first bleach. Plenty of bleach because there are germs that are living in your bodily functions Moo! Then after you bleach, rinse, then dry the cloth, tie dye.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 11, 2014
Probably too young here, but back when culture "was more pro-life" wasn't there a lack of baby accessories and crap, and chyuuuld friendly activities? I thought kids just went outside to play, and moos just used whatever cloth they could find instead of pampers or special baby slings. Hell, didn't they put kids to work with dangerous machinery too back in the day? I also have a feeling moos of the past would be appalled at present time moos changing shitrags on a restaurant table too!
October 11, 2014
Actually, I'm pretty sure baby slings have been around since humans started wearing clothes. Moo is just bitching that a megacorporation didn't pay Sri Lankans slave wages to sew her one and schlep it to her nearest Wal-Mart for her.
October 11, 2014
I have news for those home birfin', baby-wearing, tye-dyed, placenta eatin', pro-life moos:
The culture is NOT getting more "pro-life," it's becoming more CF. From the 2010 Censue, 20% of women aged 40-44 never had kids. That's double the number form the 1970's, when it was at most 10%. Millenials are not marrying and breeding like those of generations past. AND, Millenials are more tolerant of and open to alternative lifestyles. Also, recent data showed that births to white women are going way down in the USA. Because of course we all know that when they talk about having babies, or "culture of life," it's a euphemism for breeding more white babies.

Those moos might want to rethink their position.
October 12, 2014
kookiecrisp
Probably too young here, but back when culture "was more pro-life" wasn't there a lack of baby accessories and crap, and chyuuuld friendly activities? I thought kids just went outside to play, and moos just used whatever cloth they could find instead of pampers or special baby slings. Hell, didn't they put kids to work with dangerous machinery too back in the day? I also have a feeling moos of the past would be appalled at present time moos changing shitrags on a restaurant table too!

Probably.

Narrower the demographic the more easy it is to manipulate.
There will always be people who won't buy the crap, letting the ones who would buy it see that it's not a need after all.
Who doesn't buy the crap? People who can't afford it and the people who are meh at best about having kids. The people who can't afford it haven't gone anywhere (although kids are expensive so less kids more money) but you don't have to worry them too much thanks to the tendency to befriend others of a similar income tier. The people who don't really want kids are aborting the little suckers before it gets that far.
Therefore more room for redundant consumer products to thrive.

Also if you're targeting pretty much everyone then you can't make a "lifestyle" and a "culture" out of it.

So no one told that stupid cunt about Amazon? If I can get electric coals for my hookah then she can probably find her baby shit. Delivered to her door in two days for free because she is a breeder.
October 12, 2014
Not enough babywearing options? They should come here, even thrift stores are full of them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login