Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders don't pack the right stuff for an evacuation

Posted by beezle 
Breeders don't pack the right stuff for an evacuation
November 05, 2014
Recently, I read a blog by a mom sharing her family's story of surviving Hurricane Hugo in '89. I got to this part in the story and I thought she was nuts: "I was primarily concerned with bringing clothes and toys for the baby, filling the car with them." WTF you used valuable space you could have used for food and water jugs for a shitload of toys? Why not limit to one small damn toy? And the kid could live with just three outfits. The woman only packed three t-shirts and three pairs of shorts for herself. The thought of these people fleeing a hurricane with their car mostly full of kid's playthings just boggles my mind. There's far more important stuff to pack for an emergency! :eyebrows
http://www.blogher.com/hurricane-hugo-i-lost-everything-25-years-ago-part-1
http://www.blogher.com/hurricane-hugo-i-lost-everything-25-years-ago-part-1?page=0,1
Re: Breeders don't pack the right stuff for an evacuation
November 05, 2014
Don't forget, it is very easy to end up with a car chock full of Pampers too. And better guard them with your life, Ellen Pompeo says that diaper need is really bad in a disaster!
Re: Breeders don't pack the right stuff for an evacuation
November 05, 2014
Breeders won't have packed food or water in an emergency because they'll figure that other people will share with them because they have a holy infant and all.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login