Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am SO triggered right now. :cen

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I am SO triggered right now. :cen
November 04, 2014
Made the mistake of going out to vote and run errands right around the time the local schools let out. Aside from the big-city-style gridlock our overstuffed town now enjoys during the afternoon Soccer Moo stampede, you have to endure the feral, snotnosed attitudes the homebound kids throw randomly at passers-by.

We were sitting at a traffic light behind the bus and a cluster of boys were frantically, obnoxiously dancing around the back window, staring and pointing like tards on crack, taking pictures with their phones. (High-school age boys.) Also, as we were getting into the car after a drugstore run, some junior-high twit and his buddy screamed obscenities and insults as they rode by on one bike.

Yeah, yeah, I know. "Ignore them." That's what I was told to do when I was a kid, and because I did so and didn't deal with the little bastards, I became a big delicious target. This went on, daily, from grade school clear up almost until I graduated. I hate to sound like every other person online these days, but yes, I do genuinely have diagnosed PTSD from that (and other sustained childhood occurrences). It is so flared up right now I don't even feel like myself, or even entirely human.

I laugh every time there's a high-school shooting. As it is, I'm talking myself down from digging out my wrist rocket and starting some serious target practice. I had to endure this shit for years, with NO support from family, the schools, nor any bleeding heart "anti-bullying" groups. I'll be goddamned if I have to put up with it as a grown-ass adult.
Re: I am SO triggered right now. :cen
November 04, 2014
friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug

Here are some things to remember the next you feel this way when dealing with teenage tards:

1) Their parents still have to deal with them whereas YOU don't have to. YOU can go home to a nice clean home without having to pick up spankerchiefs or listen to how horrible a parent you are because you didn't buy them the right color $500 shoe.

2) These morons will be entering the work force very soon. Just imagine for a moment how many jobs they will go through because they were never taught that not everyone gets the gold star.

3) They too will get old, and Father Time hates pricks with a vengeance. Their "beautiful bodies" will soon give way to 400 pounds of pure fat with their hair falling out because they most likely grew up on crap.

4) Very soon there won't be enough jobs to go around and even fast-food jobs will become a premium. This present generation of workers won't be giving up their jobs anytime soon and these retards coming up will have to learn how to mop floors (if those are still available) in order to get by instead of being CEO of Microsoft like they seem to believe they are entitled to. If they even graduate that is.

I was bullied as well in high school by mainly the "males". These were the same people who voted for the prom queen just to boo her off stage. In three years time, I'm going to be facing these jackasses after 20 years. And I can tell you now, I'm already ahead just by not having kids. My goal is to lose about 120 pounds, annnnnnd stay on my meds blushing (it's hard to do so when you look at the toilet and it looks like you will catch Herpes just by looking at it). Hopefully things will also calm down enough that I can go to the gym. Three years is not long, and if you really want to close the book on what you went through in HS go to your reunion with a smoking bod while the rest are standing there with their saggy tits, messed up vagina's, beer guts, thinning hair and near bankruptcy.

The old saying is the truest saying: The best revenge is to live well!
November 04, 2014
I hear ya.

I went to vote today, I took the afternoon off of work (you can do that when you're self employed smiling smiley - I do have biz partners but they're generally cool with things like this - and in fact we all quit the office at Noon so we could go vote early.)

Why I wanted to - avoid the crowds. But, in hindsight - maybe I should've waited until after 4. Because - my voting place here is a Junior High School ~

:goggle

So me and Some Guy are walking in at the same time and we are both confused. There were signs on an outside door indicating - "In Here". So we go in and it leads right to the school library which says CLOSED.

shrug

We're confused, the only way to go is up a flight of stairs. We start up the stairs. Out comes a guy from the library and asks us if we are there to vote. Yes. Back in the library we go. From there on it was relatively painless.

Except for one thing -

The first page of the voting was 'the big ones' , well the first half of that - after that were the 'lower offices' and all you had to pick from was a Democrat. There *wasn't anyone else* running. Yes, this place is solidly Democrat thumbs upwink

Page 2 had to do with all sorts of (IL) state constitution amendments, bond issues for various things, I was unfamiliar with all that and wanted to read carefully ~

Which was HARD TO DO because *right at that time* this school decided to run it's "Daily Announcements" angry smiley Which included some kids bleating on about various crap and I couldn't THINK STRAIGHT / read these things carefully - because of this NOISE! Yes - Moos might be able to 'multi task' or 'tune things out' - but I CANNOT. I need SILENCE to think!

Well, I got through it, anyway. I literally had to *stick my fingers in my ears* for some quiet!

And then the third page was all 'should this judge be retained' yes or no. Well, I have little idea of who any of these people are, have no grudge against them, so I just checked 'yes' on those. I should've looked it all over first and I could've done that while the distracting "announcements" were going.

Well, I did it, anyway. I felt it was important because I do worry about the Republicans Fascists trying to take women's rights away, so I felt it was important.

I wasn't bullied too badly as a child. Some. Got plenty of sexist crap in the workplace too. IMO the Fascist Party is the party of Bullies because that's all they have. Ignorant fools who have to cut others down in order to rule by fear. And they bank on their constituents fears and play to them. FUCK THEM! angry flipping off

Yes we WILL FIGHT BACK!

For 'here' - I SO HOPE that Governor Quinn wins! He is a nice man, he brought jobs, and he legalized MJ too! Is a 'regular guy' who's done OK so far, I think. This ASSHOLE Bruce Rauner? OH HOLY SHIT NO! Please, Lord (I'm not even religious) - let Pat Quinn WIN!

Well, I did my part. We have to fight it all - any way we can.
November 04, 2014
Gnocchi,

I don't give a shit when I hear about shootings either. I really do believe what's in my siggy.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
November 05, 2014
Can you call the school and complain that you were verbally assaulted by some of their students and that the bus drivers they employ apparently allow the students to harass other drivers? Even though school is out, it's obvious where the kids are coming from and it reflects poorly on the school. In the case of the kids on the bus, I think they're technically on school "grounds". It's not ok for you to be treated like this, and your instincts are absolutely correct - you should do something about it instead of just ignore it.

I was bullied in school as well. I wish to God I had just fought back instead of being passive. I wasn't confident in my abilities at the time and I was afraid I'd get in "trouble". I know now it would have been worth all the suspensions in the world to have stood up for myself.
November 05, 2014
peace-n-quiet
Gnocchi,

I don't give a shit when I hear about shootings either. I really do believe what's in my siggy.

Oh, me too. I find them actually to be an interesting phenomena though and I like to study the motives of the shooters. I felt very unsafe in school - it was way overcrowded (I'm hugely introverted and even suffer from social anxiety at times. It was a horrible environment for me to be in) and there were too many students that the teachers couldn't pay attention to who was harassing who. I felt I myself could have just as easily have snapped and gone on a damn rampage myself.
November 05, 2014
gnocchi
Made the mistake of going out to vote and run errands right around the time the local schools let out. Aside from the big-city-style gridlock our overstuffed town now enjoys during the afternoon Soccer Moo stampede, you have to endure the feral, snotnosed attitudes the homebound kids throw randomly at passers-by.

We were sitting at a traffic light behind the bus and a cluster of boys were frantically, obnoxiously dancing around the back window, staring and pointing like tards on crack, taking pictures with their phones. (High-school age boys.) Also, as we were getting into the car after a drugstore run, some junior-high twit and his buddy screamed obscenities and insults as they rode by on one bike.

Yeah, yeah, I know. "Ignore them." That's what I was told to do when I was a kid, and because I did so and didn't deal with the little bastards, I became a big delicious target. This went on, daily, from grade school clear up almost until I graduated. I hate to sound like every other person online these days, but yes, I do genuinely have diagnosed PTSD from that (and other sustained childhood occurrences). It is so flared up right now I don't even feel like myself, or even entirely human.

I laugh every time there's a high-school shooting. As it is, I'm talking myself down from digging out my wrist rocket and starting some serious target practice. I had to endure this shit for years, with NO support from family, the schools, nor any bleeding heart "anti-bullying" groups. I'll be goddamned if I have to put up with it as a grown-ass adult.

I know what you mean. Your experience sounds like mine. I am not comfortable around them either. Don't want teenagers near me unless I know them well and know they are domesticated.

I have tried so hard NOT to understand the school shootings, but I do understand the ones where the bullied kid just lost it and laid waste to his tormentors. I'm not supporting that kind of action but to claim I didn't get it would be a lie.

I hope you found somewhere to get some peace and regain your feeling of humanity. I can disassociate myself from feeling like a person also.
November 05, 2014
Gnocchi, I'm so sorry for what happened to you. friendly hug

I feel for what you went through, as I was bullied in school myself. I rarely leave the house alone anymore, because I feel vulnerable around people - especially teen tards when they are in groups. They always act so stupid when they are in packs!

Even the elderly get harassed by teen tards - it happened to my moo when she was going to the grocery store one day. She was in her seventies when she was followed and mocked by a pack of teen tards calling her ugly and old. Finally, she turned around, looked at the main bully and said, "Come here, I want to punch your ugly face in." They all ran away like the chicken shits that they were.

I also don't care one way or the other about school shootings (except for Sandy Hook - that really did bother me) because usually it's because one kyd has been bullied to the point of retaliation.
November 05, 2014
Hugs for Gnocchi: friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug

I was also bullied bad in school, and I've had more than one fantasy about killing the bastards. Every time those fuckstains try to contact me, I tell them where to get off. Thanks to those douchebags, I get rather wary every time I see teen goons (especially jock/cheerleader types) travelling in packs.

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
November 05, 2014
mumofsixbirds

Even the elderly get harassed by teen tards - it happened to my moo when she was going to the grocery store one day. She was in her seventies when she was followed and mocked by a pack of teen tards calling her ugly and old. Finally, she turned around, looked at the main bully and said, "Come here, I want to punch your ugly face in." They all ran away like the chicken shits that they were.

Haa! That's the best. Amazing how cowardly they are for all their nasty bravado. If I ever saw kids harassing an elderly person like that I'd lose it, but so cool that your kickass mother stood up to them.
November 05, 2014
blondie
mumofsixbirds

Haa! That's the best. Amazing how cowardly they are for all their nasty bravado. If I ever saw kids harassing an elderly person like that I'd lose it, but so cool that your kickass mother stood up to them.

bouncing and laughing Yeah, she's never been known to take any shit.
November 05, 2014
I drove a school bus back in the 70's for 5 years. It served to cement my decision to never have friggin kids, never ever ever.
I will never ever drive a bus again either.
However, school bus drivers as just powerless as everyone else. my feeling is there should be no bus service whatsoever.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 05, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
Hugs for Gnocchi: friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug

I was also bullied bad in school, and I've had more than one fantasy about killing the bastards. Every time those fuckstains try to contact me, I tell them where to get off. Thanks to those douchebags, I get rather wary every time I see teen goons (especially jock/cheerleader types) travelling in packs.

They try to contact you? Why, to give you more shit or do they want to be "friends" now?

I think the worst time in recent memory was New Years Eve at a Chinese restaurant. A pack of kids from some private Christian school were acting rabid. They looked like they were tweeking or something, and screaming obscenities and saying VERY disgusting things. The place was so busy and loud anyway that they just went ahead but sitting next to them it was just gross, I would literally be afraid of them if I saw them outside. I picture these kinds of kids raping and beating someone and putting it on youtube. One of the kids did say he was fucking horny and was going to FUCK someone tonight and how he was going to do it. Somehow I doubt the ugly shit got his wish - lol.

In this same town some kids were smoking pot in a woman's back yard and when she told them to leave one of them told her he was coming back with a sawed-off.

They should learn to shut up when off their little high school turf, because we aren't all like - kids will be kids, and oh, they play those violent video games so it's not their fault, blah blah. A threat is a threat, kids do rape and kill now so let's just see what happens if some little fuck comes in the yard again after threatening to bring a shotgun.
November 05, 2014
twocents
I drove a school bus back in the 70's for 5 years. It served to cement my decision to never have friggin kids, never ever ever.
I will never ever drive a bus again either.
However, school bus drivers as just powerless as everyone else. my feeling is there should be no bus service whatsoever.

Were you allowed to stop the bus to maintain order? Our drivers would do that. They'd pull over anywhere and sit there until you could hear a pin drop. I understand they cannot do that now and have no control or authority. I cant even imagine, because things are so much worse now. I was seething watching a documentary on bullies, a kid being tormented on the bus and the principal was being condescending to the parents and offering no solution.

Also I will never forget the video of the bus monitor being tortured to tears by the students. She got a lot of sympathy and donations but think of how many people have to dread that ride not knowing if they will be verbally and/or physically assaulted and no one does anything.
November 05, 2014
friendly hug

I'm so sorry to hear all of that, Gnocchi.

I was very cruelly bullied by all of my peers all through school. I was the school "it", the pariah, so I can understand what you went through as a kid and how that current event made you feel. It really is horrible when bullying happens. It really needs to be taken seriously, because it does affect people well into their lives.
Anonymous User
November 05, 2014
Thanks, everybody. Yall are awesome. friendly hug :beer Although I'm very sorry you had experiences that led you to go "Yeap, been there" or also cheer in your mind for the poor kid who finally snaps one day.

@twocents: you've got mad guts, lady. I wouldn't drive a school bus, even at gunpoint. (Unless the seats were electrified, and I had sole access to the switch... devil with smile)

mumofsixbirds
blondie
mumofsixbirds

bouncing and laughing Yeah, she's never been known to take any shit.

Woohoo! I love stories like that! :GOMIIMOG

blondie
A threat is a threat, kids do rape and kill now so let's just see what happens if some little fuck comes in the yard again after threatening to bring a shotgun.

^ This. I don't get how being under 18 automagically means they're exempt from repercussions for threatening another person. Adults get arrested-- and non-human animals are executed-- for a lot less.

Besides, since they're physically resilient and are allegedly still impressionable, I think a good curb-stomp or two should be allowed to be the baseline response to some little thuglet shooting off his mouth. He'll recover (mostly)-- AND learn a lesson! bouncing and laughing
November 06, 2014
Lots of hugs for everyone who was bullied in HS. friendly hug I was badly bullied myself and I can feel the repercussions to this day.

I won't hide the fact I cheered when Columbine happened and I also won't hide that fact that if I'd had access to guns in my teens, certain people would now be six feet under.

I think that famblees with kyds younger than 18 should be isolated and live in special areas which the kyds shouldn't be allowed to leave. They are obnoxious and anti-social and I frankly don't understand why anyone should have to put up with their shit.
November 06, 2014
rockchick
Lots of hugs for everyone who was bullied in HS. friendly hug I was badly bullied myself and I can feel the repercussions to this day.

I won't hide the fact I cheered when Columbine happened and I also won't hide that fact that if I'd had access to guns in my teens, certain people would now be six feet under.

I think that famblees with kyds younger than 18 should be isolated and live in special areas which the kyds shouldn't be allowed to leave. They are obnoxious and anti-social and I frankly don't understand why anyone should have to put up with their shit.

I see your point, as I too was bullied, and the school administration did NOTHING. But I would have been more "understanding" if they popped off only the people who had incessantly bullied them. (Don't get me wrong, I don't condone school shootings, but I can sort of understand why they snapped.)

But what confirmed Mr. Harris and Mr. Klebold's reservations in HELL, in my opinion, was killing people who had no part in tormenting them -- for example, they asked this one girl if she was a Christian; and when she said yes, they shot her dead. Murdering someone on account of their faith, makes them no better than ISIS terrorists.
November 06, 2014
Please be mindful of the rules. This thread is getting quite close to violating rule 5.
November 06, 2014
I was bullied badly in school too so I know how you feel and I've had some triggering incidents during my adulthood. I hate going places where there are a bunch of teens hanging around for similar reason. I do know there are many good teens out there, you just don't see much of them as they are being quiet and minding their own business.

I tried the ignore them thing and that didn't help and if I did fight back, I was in the wrong with both the school and my parents, since the school doesn't allow fighting and my parents were firm believers in the idea that ignoring it makes it go away. Fighting back doesn't always work, especially if the bullying is done by and endorsed by the school gods, aka the jocks. There were kids who bullied me who didn't even know my name because after all, since the jocks bullied me, it just had to be the good thing to do.

The part of my experiences many then and even now don't believe is I, as a male, also had girl bullies. They would torment me as well and if a guy were to hit a girl, he would be the lowest thing possible and subjected to shunning by pretty much everyone. If a guy reported girl bullying, it either wasn't believed or answered with "aww, she likes you."

I think that schools, both public and private(I went to both), are a horribly dysfunctional environment not much better than the primate exhibit at the zoo and no place for civilized people. I understand why more people want to home school and why online high schools exist.

Like others here, I still feel the repurcussions of it even today.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login