Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Actually Childfree Conversation

Posted by deanad 
Actually Childfree Conversation
November 28, 2014
The hubs and I were discussing Christmas and how we cannot wait until TheBigFamilyChristmas finally dies out.

"How many will be there?" Hubs
"Fewer, cause Soldierboy (nephew) and wifey cannot make it". Me
"Good. Hasn't she had that kid yet?"
"Yes", I told him, "In January".
"Are you SURE?"
"Yep. We met it in August at the lake".
"We did? Well, what was it?"
"A boy. But don't bother asking me its name. I have no idea".

I am not kidding. This is a word for word account of a conversation between two of the most childfree 48 year olds you will EVER meet. Truly naturals at it!!
Re: Actually Childfree Conversation
November 28, 2014
Hey.. I could hear my hubby and I having the same discussion. He can't keep up with stuff and he sure doesn't care about another loaf entering the fambly. Yep... just another childfree couple in CFland. Refreshing.
November 30, 2014
Sounds nice, I'm trying to enjoy this possibly last child free Christmas, before my cousin or brother start baking loafs to bring along, Christmas will never be the same and wont be enjoyable again unless we go to my partners family, who dont even celebrate christmas, but dont have any breeders on the horizon, which indecently we might start going to insted grinning smiley

Im interested to hear more CF conversation logic, its a breath of fresh air for my brain.
November 30, 2014
"baking loaves to bring along" made me LOL! Only baked loaves anybody dares to bring to my house better be make of yeasty goodness or fruity sweetness and not spewing from both ends and screeming like a banshee.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login