Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The CF Resume

Re: The CF Resume
September 25, 2011
I don't know if I'd put it on a resume but you can certainly mention it to the HR person who interviews you.

I work at a publishing company and the person I replaced was believed it or not a single moo was was reputedly very ill tempered on the job so she was fired. Well, my skill set matched the opening, I had an awesome interview, mentioned to my now-supervisor and the HR person I can give my 1000% plus to the job - I had no children do not plan on having any, and am happily married.

Prior to all that when I was looking for a job it got harder and harder for me because of my age (I'm 43) and with so many breeders increasing across the nation it seems like a lot of places will no longer hire women at all. I consider that to be discrimination through.
Re: The CF Resume
September 26, 2011
A good way to get your point across without potentially offending any breeder HR recruiter is to state that you do not have any outside obligations that would interfere with your ability to perform your duties on the job. That should assuage the concerns of the interviewer on a number of levels, not just the kid issue.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login