Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, looky here...child of anti-natalist-haters accuses them of abuse. Color me not surprised at all.

Posted by juniper jupiter 
Y'all remember Chris Jeub, right? The duhd who wrote the blog with that article about how he's SOOooo much better than us because his dick works while his moo-wife pooped out the loaves? Yeah, looks like Kyd #3 chewed through the leather straps and made some pretty harsh accusations about them. Wonder if they're true? :/
juniper jupiter
Y'all remember Chris Jeub, right? The duhd who wrote the blog with that article about how he's SOOooo much better than us because his dick works while his moo-wife pooped out the loaves? Yeah, looks like Kyd #3 chewed through the leather straps and made some pretty harsh accusations about them. Wonder if they're true? :/

PMYABP smile rolling left righteyes2

I would love it if one of their kids would go to an actual university outside the home, but they have different plans for them, particularly for their daughters.

That is the creepiest thing about this post. That is just disturbing. I seriously think I need a shower after that. *hurk* Seriously. That's just. Ugh!
I love seeing these quiverfull assholes pegged for their constant abuse of their children. How bout a snip, America?
This line

You don’t feel like life is hell, even if it is, because you know how to force a smile.

Sounds like the Pearl Method or the teachings of Bill Gothard (who recently had to resign from the head post at his foundation because of sexual harassment claims) . Always present a joyful countenance, even if your back and buttocks are red from being lashed. The few times I watched the Duggar calamity show, I thought the grins on the kids' faces were downright eerie.

A lot of the quiverful tribes follow that method of discipline. The Duggars spoke glowingly of how they trained babies as small as a few months until TLC told them to tone it down. People might be fans of a show that show happy, well-scrubbed and obedient children, but they'd likely lose viewers if it was known that Michelle laid a 6 month old baby on a blanket and hit it if it rolled off and tried to scoot away.

Even some of the avowed Christian groups find the Pearls and Gothard scary and have many rebutting websites to make sure that main line Xtianity is not associated with those nutjobs

LINK
The more I read, the more creepy it gets. This is like 3rd world shit. They deny their children education, physically/mentally/emotionally abuse them and then practically assign their daughters a husband to ensure they never amount to anything more than a baby factory. Aside from pushing them to marry early (before they've matured enough to really know any better or have any independence) these girls are prisoners of their parents until they're basically sold into slavery for some guy as a brood mare/cum dumpster. It's sick.

Now, don't get me wrong, my parents had VERY similar views when it came to discipline, right down to the fake smiles for the camera/outside, but at least I got to go to college and learn SOME tiny amount about life, enough to know how much of a hell my family was so I would NEVER return. These Duggar girls don't even get that. They have ZERO chance of escaping the cycle and will most likely end up breeding more just like themselves to repeat the cycle of abuse.

The only hope is for someone to manage to get one of them away from there long enough for them to divulge the abuse so every last one of those kids can be removed from that toxic environment. The fact that they film this stuff, air it on TV and NOBODY is doing anything to help these kids is just beyond me. I never watched any of it and tried to ignore it because I thought it was just some breed-obsessed whack jobs (which is true) but they're fucking cultists! That's so scary! I feel so sorry for the children. I hate kids and I pity those kids so much. It's horrible.
bunny
The more I read, the more creepy it gets. This is like 3rd world shit. They deny their children education, physically/mentally/emotionally abuse them and then practically assign their daughters a husband to ensure they never amount to anything more than a baby factory. Aside from pushing them to marry early (before they've matured enough to really know any better or have any independence) these girls are prisoners of their parents until they're basically sold into slavery for some guy as a brood mare/cum dumpster. It's sick.

Now, don't get me wrong, my parents had VERY similar views when it came to discipline, right down to the fake smiles for the camera/outside, but at least I got to go to college and learn SOME tiny amount about life, enough to know how much of a hell my family was so I would NEVER return. These Duggar girls don't even get that. They have ZERO chance of escaping the cycle and will most likely end up breeding more just like themselves to repeat the cycle of abuse.

The only hope is for someone to manage to get one of them away from there long enough for them to divulge the abuse so every last one of those kids can be removed from that toxic environment. The fact that they film this stuff, air it on TV and NOBODY is doing anything to help these kids is just beyond me. I never watched any of it and tried to ignore it because I thought it was just some breed-obsessed whack jobs (which is true) but they're fucking cultists! That's so scary! I feel so sorry for the children. I hate kids and I pity those kids so much. It's horrible.

They are seriously a cult. The only thing that makes it okay is because they fly under the Christian label. If they said what they were and didn't bring GAWD into it they wouldn't fly.
If the Duggars were a family of Muslims behaving that way, American idiots wouldn't be so accepting of their dogma. Extremism knows no religion. These people are a freakshow just like Honey Boo Boo and the 600-lb man. That's why TLC keeps them on the air.

And lol @ that silly Duh blahger. He seems to spend more time talking about us than we do. U jelly bro? angry face saying 'eat me'
I love that he is being called out re: this article on the original post he made. Serves him right.
hmm. This comment regarding the Duggars is interesting:

For anyone who wonders whether the Duggar children have also been physically abused, know that the Duggars have praised the writings and teachings of Michael and Debi Pearl. They wrote a book containing information on how to pysically discipline a “disobediant” three month old, blanket train a six month old , by hitting them with plumbing tubing or a wooden spoon to teach them to stay on their blanket (Michelle has endorsed this during many of her speaking engagements) and mercilessly beat a child with a rebelious spirit. You are to hit the child even harder for crying during the beating, you know, until their whole spirit is broken. These people are al sick and misled and the fact that people say “the kid’s are all so happy and well behaved” infuriates me. Showing any emotion other than joy is viewed as sinful and rebelling against their parents, so the kids are conditioned to smile regardless of what they are feeling and what is going on. I’m happy that Cynthia, who seemed very intelligent and articulate on the Kids By the Dozen episode, has broken away from the abuse and is speaking out against it. These Fundie child abusers need to be exposed. TLC does so much damage with the candy coating they do. If a Duggar child ever spoke out, it would really blow the lid off of this abusive lifestyle, hiding behind religion.

It really does say it all about these Quiverfull assholes doesn't it? Yet CF people are the evil ones. Hitting a six month old with tubing, and breaking their spirit by beating harder when they try. That's some pretty awful shit right there. I've always felt sorry for those Duggar kids, especially the girls who are just expected to raise the younger ones regardless of whether they want to. Shame this info isn't better known. Why the fuck are these child abusers allowed on TV??
Dorisan
Sounds like the Pearl Method or the teachings of Bill Gothard (who recently had to resign from the head post at his foundation because of sexual harassment claims) . Always present a joyful countenance, even if your back and buttocks are red from being lashed. The few times I watched the Duggar calamity show, I thought the grins on the kids' faces were downright eerie.

A lot of the quiverful tribes follow that method of discipline. The Duggars spoke glowingly of how they trained babies as small as a few months until TLC told them to tone it down. People might be fans of a show that show happy, well-scrubbed and obedient children, but they'd likely lose viewers if it was known that Michelle laid a 6 month old baby on a blanket and hit it if it rolled off and tried to scoot away.

You know, my mother used to be obsessed with Way Too Many Kids and Counting, so I saw quite a few snippets of various episodes. I always thought it was odd that a family that spent so much time bleating on about their faith rarely named names and seemed careful to avoid giving out specifics. So I asked my mother which church the Duggars belonged to, and she couldn't tell me. A quick look online brought up the Bill Gothard connection, and that the show goes out of the way to make sure that information is out of the public eye. That's one of the reasons I refuse to watch any TLC programming- they knowingly put these people and their poisonous beliefs out for the nation for see, while trying to cover up the worst aspects of it.
TLC has to stop rewarding these abusive fundie breeders by giving them their own shows. I also refuse to watch The Loser Channel because of their shitty programs. It's all about breeding, fundies and their shitty, backwards way of life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login