Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good Grief. Celebrities Throw Support Behind Stillbirth Film

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Good Grief. Celebrities Throw Support Behind Stillbirth Film
December 21, 2014
Why does anyone need to make a film about this, and why do celebrities care? It's a somewhat common occurrence I would think. Common enough that it's not some topic that needs to be made into a film.

A British woman who suffered nine miscarriages and a stillbirth has received the backing of 50 celebrities to release a film about her tragic experience.

A-listers ranging from Hollywood actors Al Pacino and Jennifer Aniston to singer Ed Sheeran and and TV personality Simon Cowell have all shown their support for scriptwriter Rebecca Rian's movie Jacob And I.

The stars have taken to social networks to post pictures of themselves holding up a placard reading #JacobAndI in a bid to help raise the £1.3million needed to fund the project.

Rebecca told the Sunday People: 'I think they respect that I'm turning something sad into a positive, which is why they are willing to get behind it.

'Everyone knows someone who has been affected by stillbirths or miscarriages. Even A-listers.'

Link

I actually don't know anyone who has had a stillbirth or miscarriage, but if this woman thinks that 'everyone' does, why the need for this film?
Re: Good Grief. Celebrities Throw Support Behind Stillbirth Film
December 21, 2014
She's just another gimme pig who thinks she deserves special treatment because she only bakes rotten loafs.

the world 'fail' on flames
December 21, 2014
cfchevygirl
Why does anyone need to make a film about this, and why do celebrities care? It's a somewhat common occurrence I would think. Common enough that it's not some topic that needs to be made into a film.

A British woman who suffered nine miscarriages and a stillbirth has received the backing of 50 celebrities to release a film about her tragic experience.

A-listers ranging from Hollywood actors Al Pacino and Jennifer Aniston to singer Ed Sheeran and and TV personality Simon Cowell have all shown their support for scriptwriter Rebecca Rian's movie Jacob And I.

The stars have taken to social networks to post pictures of themselves holding up a placard reading #JacobAndI in a bid to help raise the £1.3million needed to fund the project.

Rebecca told the Sunday People: 'I think they respect that I'm turning something sad into a positive, which is why they are willing to get behind it.

'Everyone knows someone who has been affected by stillbirths or miscarriages. Even A-listers.'

Link

I actually don't know anyone who has had a stillbirth or miscarriage, but if this woman thinks that 'everyone' does, why the need for this film?

Lots of Celebs have placenta brain and some of them are riding the placenta bus because they know what side of the bread is buttered. 'Don't buck the system' someone said.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 21, 2014

Big whoop. Many of my female ancestors bore as many as a dozen children, but only saw 4 or 5 reach adulthood. Not too few of those women died in childbirth. Quit your fucking whining.

With today's medical technology and pregnancy wellness, if your uterus still can't keep a fetus clamped in its grip, that's a sign that you are not a viable breeder and should look at healthier methods of obtaining offspring.
December 21, 2014
Why the hell do we need a film about this?

We're at 7 billion people on the planet. There's no shortage of population, and we don't need another goddamn "awareness" campaign.
December 21, 2014
Is this what passes for entertainment these days? No wonder people don't go to the movies!
December 22, 2014
I could have sworn the Time Traveller's Wife had that same experience, combined with a much more compelling story.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login