Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gross ubber-boober moo still beefing her SIX y.o.:faint

Posted by aliceblue 
Gross ubber-boober moo still beefing her SIX y.o.:faint
December 29, 2014
Nasty ass, veiny-boobed moo says she will continue to beef her daughter (now 6) until loafette wants to stop.:gross Moo claims it makes giver her "super loaves" and sets kid up for miserable rest of live by posting pictures of 6 y.o. nurisng with 18 month old brother. two faces puking

WARNING -Beefing moo pics
LINK
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-still-breastfeeds-daughter-aged-4881835?ICID=FB_mirror_main
Re: Gross ubber-boober moo still beefing her SIX y.o.:faint
December 29, 2014
At what point does this become sexual abuse? I think the authorities need to step in, eventually.
December 30, 2014
And in a couple of years she'll be bitching about how bullies have made the sprogs life hell.

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
December 30, 2014
I need me some of this: ::brbl

How can these moos be so stupid as to announce their crazy activities to the entire world online? Has this moocunt ever thought of the repercussions this is going to have for her daughter? Cue bullying in school in 3,2,1...:headbrick

When I was six I went to ballet summer camp abroad where I had to do my own hair in the morning and make sure I was on time for class. There is no need to infantilize kyds the way it is happening nowadays. What if this girl still wants to drink tittyjuice by the time she is 12? What is moo going to do then? :goggle
December 30, 2014
It's not the 'moo juice' ... that could be pumped and served over her Cherieos if it's that important.

What it IS here is that moo can't separate herself from her and needs that stimulation. It's all about the moo and the kyd(s) will suffer.
December 30, 2014
Welp, I clicked and I cannot unthink it. I'm not grossed out in a visceral way just wayyyy squicked about feeding kids that can decide to run up and fondle you by that age...

:/ If they do it to prevent like menses from restarting, wouldn't pumping be just as good and let you carry the bottles around and. Ugh ugh now I'm thinking about it. Not my problem. >_< Think I'll get bagels over cheerios this morning, haha...

benevolent Anti-natalist, pro-abortion, pro-smut, anti-sleeze, eat the rich, fuck childbirth. pro-black, lgbtqia? Cool. *thumbs up*
December 30, 2014
rockchick
What if this girl still wants to drink tittyjuice by the time she is 12? What is moo going to do then? :goggle

By then the moo will be whining about how she suspects her daughters going to be a lesbian and go on a freak out trip, forcing the kid to stop and take every single gender correct lesson, activity or class possible, because god forbid she should grow up to like sucking boobs after so long :headbrick
December 30, 2014
exile
rockchick
What if this girl still wants to drink tittyjuice by the time she is 12? What is moo going to do then? :goggle

By then the moo will be whining about how she suspects her daughters going to be a lesbian and go on a freak out trip, forcing the kid to stop and take every single gender correct lesson, activity or class possible, because god forbid she should grow up to like sucking boobs after so long :headbrick

I don't know whether this would cause anyone to become a lesbian.

My question is, at what point does this cease being an act of feeding, and start being an act of sexual pleasure and therefore illegal?
December 30, 2014
Actually, from what I have read, it actually causes an aversion later in life, primarily in men. Some men have found it difficult to become intimate with their female partners because of the squick factor from their past abuse. If I was to follow this logic, the girl in question would probably become straighter than a pin, or worse have aversion towards her own breasts. Now, don't quote me this because I am too lazy to actually substantiate this with evidence.
December 30, 2014
This is just plain disgusting and abusive. This girl is in for a world of hurt now that this has been splashed all over the media.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login