Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1978 - airline boobs.

Posted by Feh 
1978 - airline boobs.
November 14, 2006
Okay, simple question...
why the hell didn't she just put the blanket over her? She obviously was "offending" someone and simple politeness would dictate that she modify her behaviour for the comfort of all involved. It wasn't like the flight attendant said "get that kid off that tit, bitch, and put it away! You're making us all sick here". She simply offered a blanket, and said she was "offended". Now a breast feeding woman doesn't really live up to my standards of offense, but in public, covering up would be more appropriate.

Obviously she wanted to play the moomie martyr card, get some money and a couple free flights out of it.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
Re: 1978 - airline boobs.
November 14, 2006
You are right how the moomie wanted to play the Martyr Moo Card to get a few comped flights. My mom has been a server since the time I was a toadler so I am more than aware of the "tricks" people use to get freebies. The moo was offered a blanket and should have graciously taken it. Suppose you or I wanted to change into another shirt due to the plane being warm when more people board? I doubt we would be given special treatment...although being uncomfortable during higher temps is a normal thing.
DrDanCorelli
November 14, 2006
This ought to be interesting from a legal perspective. Failure to obey a flight crew member, whether on the ground or in the air, is a violation of federal law. The captain of any flight is legally permitted to kick anyone off a plane for any reason. There are no repercussions except civil legal avenues for it, since the FAA vests this authority solely in the captain. On the other hand, the plane was on the ground and therefore subject to some provisions of state law.

Of course, brat has the required trendy name and the moo spouts the titnazi line 1000%.

BTW...that is one fugly brat...
GreenGrass
November 14, 2006
Good grief, the kid was 22 months old. Is this another one of those "let's BF until the kids tells us it no longer wants to" cases??
CF VTer
November 15, 2006
Part 2:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061115/NEWS02/611150309/1007&theme=

Upset that a woman was kicked off a flight for breast-feeding, a group of supporters plan a "nurse-in" today at Burlington International Airport's Delta check-in counter.
Anonymous User
November 15, 2006
CF VTer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Part 2:
>
> http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a
> rticle?AID=/20061115/NEWS02/611150309/1007&theme=
>
> Upset that a woman was kicked off a flight for
> breast-feeding, a group of supporters plan a
> "nurse-in" today at Burlington International
> Airport's Delta check-in counter.

I notice how these lactating moos are the biggest attention wh*res. Anytime these women are asked to cover up or use the restroom while breastfeeding, they want to stage these nurse-ins so everyone is forced to look at those babies suckling their teats.

I am sure these same women would call another woman names for wearing a thong bikini on the beach or a micro-mini in the mall calling that "offensive".

I hope airport security tells them to leave. The airport ain't the mall where anything goes! Laws are more strict in an airport before and after 9-11. Trespassing is not taken lightly there at all. It will be interesting to see what happens since 9-11 has made uproars more of an issue in any airport.
CF VTer
November 15, 2006
Somehow I'd expect the airport will avoid the bad publicity and let them have their little MooFest. But yeah, if they're not there on airport business, they can be tossed out.

Then again, you never know. smiling smiley

I'm waiting for reports of terr'ists trying to use explosive babies. The crackdown would keep all brats off planes for months.

"Full body x-ray!" :smoke
November 15, 2006
First of all, breastfeeding a 22 month old is a little twisted if you ask me.

Secondly, moo was playing the martyr card. She was offered a blanket and refused. She thought she was going to give them a good "what for" by going out of her way to piss people off - thinking she'd get away with it. Well, her smart ass was removed from the aircraft. She was embarrassed? Humiliated? Devastated? Imagine how the unfortunate on-lookers felt having to sit there watching and listening to the loaf suckling away like a piglet. But again, it's all about them.

I'd like to personally shake the hand of the flight attendant who had her removed. KUDOS to you, sista!
CF VTer
November 16, 2006
PART 3! hitting over the head with a hammer

Notice how the moos didn't ONLY bring their sucklings. They brought all manner of older sprogs, too. Look at me! I'm a MOO!

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061116/NEWS01/611160310/1009

SOUTH BURLINGTON -- About 30 mothers and fathers -- and dozens of their young children -- gathered in front of the Delta Air Lines counter at Burlington International Airport on Wednesday morning, staging a "nurse-in" to show their objection to the alleged treatment of a breast-feeding passenger.
November 16, 2006
And ya know, SO and I were just in Vermont for my birthday last weekend, I LOVE that place, it's my favorite state.

I am saddened to see these assholes live there.

We should remove them from beautiful Vermont and exile them to a back-woods trailer park somewhere terribly hot.
Lady War-Dog
November 16, 2006
Why oh why does a 22-month-old need to be breast-fed? Unlike a tiny newborn/single digit month old baby, you do not need to breastfeed on demand for an almost-2-year-old. The older child is able to eat solids and therefore can be placated with a small snack if it's hungry; if it needs to be "comforted" (the excuse that moos use for extended breastfeeding), why not give it a favorite toy and a reassuring hug?

I think that most people are OK with a woman discreetly BFing a small infant, but are completely squicked out seeing a +1 yo clamped onto Moo's tit.

Besides, I think that BFing a +1 yo child is more about Moo's "comfort" than the child's, if you get my drift. How else do you explain the Moo on Smothering.com who was trying to get her self-weaned 16-month-old daughter back on the tit? "I miss the bonding!" Honey, if the only way you can bond with your kid is to stick your tit in its mouth, you've got serious problems.
CJ
November 16, 2006
Just read the article about the Nurse-In. Kee-ripes, women, get a life! Notice the name of one of the moos, "Topaz." I think I'll change my name to something fresh and granola-like...how about Algae or Swamp?
Anonymous User
November 16, 2006
CJ Wrote:
> Just read the article about the Nurse-In.
> Kee-ripes, women, get a life! Notice the name of
> one of the moos, "Topaz." I think I'll change my
> name to something fresh and granola-like...how
> about Algae or Swamp?

Definitely go with Swamp... tongue sticking out smiley
November 16, 2006
CJ Wrote:
> Notice the name of one of the moos, "Topaz."

If that's not a stripper name, I don't know what is.
CFBitchfromLA
November 16, 2006
DAYUM...that is one ugly, fucked-up crunchy granola moo (CGM) and that brat with the trendy name?! And a 22-month old brat sucking titjuice? Tell me the fucked-up cunt isn't getting sexual gratification!

So moo is turning the airport into a milking barn? Thank Goddess I don't have to fly to Vermont anytime soon. You residents of that state have my sympathy if that twat is in your state.

(BODY SHUDDER)...

YECH..................
CF VTer
November 17, 2006
Part 4! eye rolling smiley

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061117/NEWS/61117006

The airline responds.

Blah blah blah... Maybe nursing moos shouldn't fly, genius.

"To clarify our policy, Freedom Airlines firmly supports a mother's right to breast feed a child. We understand that air travel presents particular difficulties to a nursing mother as airport facilities and aircraft are not designed to maximize privacy for passengers. Moreover while blankets are available for passengers convenience, we do not expect, (and will not in the future request) that nursing mothers use a blanket to cover their child while nursing. My comment in the original article to the contrary was not an accurate statement of our policy. I thank you for expressing your views to us and truly hope that you find our response both genuine and satisfactory."
Anonymous User
November 17, 2006
Why oh why does a 22-month-old need to be breast-fed? Unlike a tiny newborn/single digit month old baby, you do not need to breastfeed on demand for an almost-2-year-old. The older child is able to eat solids and therefore can be placated with a small snack if it's hungry; if it needs to be "comforted" (the excuse that moos use for extended breastfeeding), why not give it a favorite toy and a reassuring hug?

Well, hell. Any of you ladies with a guy (or woman) who's afraid of flying? Maybe s/he'll need to be "comforted"...MWAHAHAHAHAHA. IMO, it's the same exact thing. You can ALMOST understand the people who say "hey, if the kid needs to eat, it needs to eat." But for comfort? no way. Actually, that's really fucking creepy. See, you give a kid a blanket or a cookie or a story for comfort. You do NOT let it fucking suck on your tit. That's disgusting (and I can't help but think it teaches the kid that titty=comfort and I can't help but feel for its future female significant other). Makes me wonder if maybe Mommy doesn't like the experience a bit too much.

(besides, I've always wondered...wouldn't breastfeeding sort of...um....ruin sex? I mean, I would think one would have to learn to desexualize having one's nipples sucked, and is that something one could turn back on [esp. if one had more than one kid]??)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login