Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeding for "Gods Army"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Breeding for "Gods Army"
November 14, 2006
Hello Fellow Cfs.... here is a shocker if you are interested in this link I am sending, I cant believe the way these people think. Ooh stop the world I wanna get off!!!! lol...

http://www.alternet.org/stories/44254/
Anonymous User
Re: Breeding for "Gods Army"
November 14, 2006
I am a Christian, but I have a something to say:

That's sick, and I'm embarrassed for my religion.
Anonymous User
November 14, 2006
Dont be mate - they are not all like that. There are some beautiful christians around but like every religion there are fuckwits who spoil it
Anonymous User
November 14, 2006
Are these Fundies, or the Borg? Aw, hell, what's the difference...
Anonymous User
November 15, 2006
I wonder how many of these Quiverfull kids...especially the girls...will make a run for it as soon as thy are old enough? I don't see how they can shield these kids from the real world forever.

These people are fucked in the head.
November 16, 2006
These people should be pithed and used for scientific experiments. What a bunch of asswads.
Anonymous User
November 16, 2006
When I practiced my religion (Catholicism) back in the Day, I knew of an UberConservative married couple who homeschooled the children. The oldest was a girl. The moo was very anti-abortion and against birth control. Daddio was a lawyer who defended pro-life protesters pro bono. She had verbally attacked me for being a selfish person and only wanting affluence when my belly did not start swelling with child after I married my then-husband.

I often do wonder if the girl, A**-Ma*** did rebel and make a run for it once she became a young adult. Due to the intense brainwashing in childhood, the girls do usually tend to follow their moos' life footsteps. However, there was a news story in Marin County around that time of a young woman of 18 years old who did try to live differently. She had been homeschooled as well with her throngs of siblings in her Catholic family. Daddio was so religious and uptight that the girls could not even wear swimsuits in their pool but had to swim in dresses like Arabic women.

The young lady got a job after her high school years as a homeschooler ended. She started dating and having sex with a young man from work. The poor girl was very naive and ended up choosing the wrong sort of guy. She wanted to break off with him and you can all guess how he was possessive. The young woman was killed by this man when she finally did try to end the relationship. Her family knew nothing of her "outside life" other than the job until their daughter was murdered.

I know we all have to take responsibility for the choices we make in life. That is part of being an adult. However, I do place blame on the right-wing religious parents of this girl because they never taught her how to survive in the real world where there are bad people intent on causing harm or loss of life. Men like that girl's former boyfriend look for naive, vulnerable young women to exploit and abuse. This young man knew that the lady would never tell her parents of what was happening due to fear of being judged or shunned.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login