Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders are disgusting :faint

Posted by addiea raine 
Breeders are disgusting :faint
January 25, 2015
The year before my idiot duhd and step-moo got upset that I wasn’t putting my once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go on LHA 6’s seatrial off so I could housesit while they went for the birth of the holy golden grandpenis. Well now psycho half-brother, his wife, and their son are now living with them. The reason? Psycho decided to leave wifey who is now 4 months pregnant with sprogg #2. So duhd drives to Arizona to get them. They had moved there from Washington state because wifey’s mother decided to move back home to Arizona for the health of her husband. While there, psycho lost his job (I was surprised he got one) because they said wifey wouldn’t let him work. I don’t believe it. He hasn’t worked in 7 years and all of sudden he gets fired because of her? Skeptic. I had to go up there for my birthday because I wanted duhd to go back over my equipment because I’ve had it stored for so long. The baby is walking….and knows that throwing a tantrum gets him what he wants. The only ones trying to correct any behavior is twit and duhd. The entire time I’m there psycho brother will not get off of my ass…I mean leech on my ass. He even hinted at me about my old car for their use. Thankfully I no longer have it but still. He kept asking me the stupidest question about the job that is listed on my work’s website. Yes I’m sure other people have applied for it derp! Finally got twit alone and he is standing and listening outside the shop (creepy). His excuse for the second loaf that he told twit? Wifey ran out of the BC pills and didn’t like the condoms but demanded sex. They have been blaming the girl for everything but umm sorry sex takes two. Neither still have a job but decided to go to the movies while leaving loaf there without asking. While there…and I’m still trying to hold down the vomit…twit decides to give loaf a bath because the two stooges hadn’t bathed him in TWO DAYS and she decides to undress loaf there at the table. Loaf is of course still in diapers and she takes off a dirty diaper and places it on a fucking plate to be thrown away later. My stomach just flipped cause we had just finished eating…..I will NEVER eat there again <>>.
Anonymous User
Re: Breeders are disgusting :faint
January 26, 2015
Whoa! I almost threw up. Disgusting breeders, they're gonna be the first one's to get sick!
:headbrick
January 26, 2015
Fuck that!! Someone should have grabbed the diaper and put it on twit's pillow...show her what a disgusting pig she is. angrily flogging with a whip
January 26, 2015
I'm just grateful to not have kids. Before I left, I dropped the bombshell of I'm planning on having a hysterectomy this coming Christmas. Duhd's response? "Well you just may marry someone who has kids". HELL NO! I left there with a headache and a roiling stomach from the screaming and the disgusting hygiene. They are still somewhat holding a grudge that I didn't housesit when the golden penis grandchild was born. But seriously how could I have turned down this Link to housesit for the arrival of the holy loaf?

I would have been insane and it's really getting at me that they still think I did a horrible thing by taking that opportunity...and psycho who hasn't worked joining in on it too.....bastards.
January 27, 2015
I'd have made the same choice addiea raine. That's some cool shit right there. Thank you Loaves happen all the time.
January 27, 2015

Before I left, I dropped the bombshell of I'm planning on having a hysterectomy this coming Christmas.

Is this a sure thing? Because I'm curious about it. I had severe endo and PCOS for years before I finally got the hysterectomy I deserved at age 44. Doctors were reluctant to do it because I was nullipara.
January 27, 2015
I was offered it once when I was 19 because I was sure I didn't want kids and I had a strong family history of cancer. Like a moron, I didn't do it then (I was too much of a chicken). The doctor I'm going to see is sympathtic to those with PCOS according to co-worker who has the same problem. She hasn't done hers yet though because of timing. If you don't mind me asking, did any of the problems clear up? I've seen mixed reviews on it. I just don't want the hurting every single day, and of course cancer that is hanging on the horizon.
January 27, 2015
I had a family history of cancer too, uterine and ovarian.

I hear you on the hurting. I kept telling all these damn doctors, I hurt all the time, how am I supposed to know when something is really wrong? In the end I had yet another complex ovarian cyst which was continuing to grow so removing everything was a no-brainer.

If you were offered a hysterectomy at age 19, they must have wanted you to keep your ovaries. The only cure for PCOS is ovary removal which is very drastic in a young person. Removing the uterus doesn't cure it--you won't be bleeding to death every month, but the endo will just grow somewhere else. It's driven by ovulation and the monthly cycle.

Given your age and CF status, I would take a hysterectomy however I could get it. Hormones come in handy anyway for sex drive, sleep, bone health, etc. If you can tolerate the Pill, you could use that to suppress ovulation. I took a course of Lupron Depot and that helped too. There's a lot of hysterical, Moo-type information out there about Lupron, because it's also used by WannaBreed Cows to suppress ovulation before they jack themselves with fertility drugs. I felt energetic and great on Lupron, but you can't stay on it longer than six months because it's bad for your bones.

I had great pain reduction with a total hysterectomy. Two years after the procedure, I opted to take the lowest dose of bio-identical hormones for various reasons. Keeping the dose low doesn't allow the endometriosis to ramp back up again.

Quality of life matters, ya know? If my uterus and ovaries were not reproductive organs, they would have been gone before I was 25. It's hard to find sane information out there because medicine has become so pronatalist.

Just yesterday I was talking to a friend whose cousin had ovarian cancer "two or three years ago" and she just had a baybee. Right after she finished chemo she got knocked up. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? The gold standard for treatment of estrogen-positive cancer is ovary removal, but medicine is caving because hysterical cows can't bear the thought of raising a kid that doesn't have Their OwnTM DNA, even if it kills them to have that baybee.

When I was researching this issue, I found this doctor's website.. It's a great source of information and I particularly liked this article, which is a REASONABLE discussion about removing ovaries. She appears to be a doctor who considers the MEDICAL REASONs for these procedures and that pain reduction and quality of life are valid reasons for surgeries.

I'll get off my :sbx now. I suffered way too long due to fucked up, pronatalist medicine. I hope your journey is better than mine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login