Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idiot Parents (And One Million Moos) Upset About Pop Tarts Commercial

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
Idiot Parents (And One Million Moos) Upset About Pop Tarts Commercial
January 30, 2015
Seriously? How pathetic are your lives to get upset over this??

The FB page for Pop Tarts contains such gems like : "I just saw the new peanut butter and jelly pop tart commercial. The commercial features an infant being eaten. This ad is appalling and I am shocked. I will boycott Kellogg products until this commercial is taken off the air." and "Not crazy about your New commercial, my kids a're already going around saying ah, jamit! not buying your products anymore. This shows poor judgement and lack of class."

Link to the story and commercial:

http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/01/conservative-moms-are-mad-about-a-pop-tarts-commercial-double-entendre/
Re: Idiot Parents (And One Million Moos) Upset About Pop Tarts Commercial
January 30, 2015
Shouldn't be feeding kids that crap anyway smile rolling left righteyes2

^^ Agreed. At work, the group of people I most often see buying the most junk food are parents. And they wonder why their lil' dumplins' are coming down with weight problems. smile rolling left righteyes2
January 31, 2015
OT - I don't text or post to the internet from a phone. This is why

I was mad at this commercial because im preg, and i didnt think it was nice a newborn baby was going to be eaten- you cant kill kids in video games so why is it okay on a commercial? didnt like it but didnt say a word till now , i can see why other moms are mad i really wouldnt want my child to hear jammit and think its ok to say- though im not gonna let my kids listen to kidz bob either

If I ever got a text from someone 'speaking' like that, I would kill them. I would seriously contemplate murder. That garbled, pidgin-speak, illiterate form of communication so offends my literate sensibilities that I become murderous. People who text like that need to have the tips of their fingers lopped.
Wow. These "one million moms" need to get hobbies. Oh wait, this is their hobby: getting upset about insignificant shit that doesn't negatively impact their kids anyway.

Their little darlings shouldn't be eating Pop Tarts anyway & would be better off having some oatmeal and fruit for breakfast.
January 31, 2015
I saw this commercial too. It's not a baby being eaten, for fuck's sake. It's a cartoon Pop Tart being eaten. Pop Tarts are meant to be eaten because they resemble food. And who cares if kids say "jam it?" It just sounds silly. It's nothing bad.

It's not like these Pop Tarts are in anguish over their tartlet being eaten. They're just kinda like, "Well, crap." It's meant to be stupid and silly, and these Moos who are bitching (and all of whom I guarantee are single) are just taking things way out of context because they have nothing fucking better to do. These women need hobbies and lives if they can take time to sit down and moan about a fuckin' Pop Tart cartoon. Do they think Kellogg's is honestly going to give a flying fuck if this angry bovine herd boycotts their products?

These are the kinds of Moos who will spend weeks screaming, protesting, and boycotting over a commercial or show that allegedly damages children's delicate psyches while they let their live-in boyfriends rape and beat their kids.
February 01, 2015
Cambion
I saw this commercial too. It's not a baby being eaten, for fuck's sake. It's a cartoon Pop Tart being eaten. Pop Tarts are meant to be eaten because they resemble food. And who cares if kids say "jam it?" It just sounds silly. It's nothing bad.

You beat me too it - guess I was too "WTF, this has to be a joke"" to type. I'm surprised that there were not also complaints about the two "adult" poptarts having popsex in order to bring the little pooptart into the world?

Another thing that burns my crust is the idiot's attitude that these mombies even bring their crotch-fruit worship into a cartoon world. There has been another PT commercial for month now where a poodle tricks an "adult" PT into a toaster and is going to burn it "alive." Where is the outrage there? Even when it comes to fucking cartoon poptarts it is still fine to "kill" the adults but the babies so much more important. I guess that the poptart in the commercial was going to cure cancer?? Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
February 01, 2015
Once again, idiot mothers can't distinguish between fiction and reality. It's a fucking talking pop tart for fuck's sake. Who gives a damn if it's a baby talking pop tart getting eaten? It's NOT REAL. Second, I love how the article points out that it's all about the cussin'. Dear GAWD, what is this, 2nd grade?
I was looking at the comments, and most people are tearing into the moos, except one. Of course, the one person I saw in the comments was a pregmoo. Clearly, pregnasty kills your braincells to the point you get emo about a fucking poptart.
I can't believe these idiots work themselves up into an angry froth over a stupid cartoon. There is so much inhumanity going on in the world, why don't they focus their attention on something a little more important? THIS is what passes for an injustice to them?

This just goes to show that moos have waaaayyy too much time on their hands and not enough things to do during the day while they're doing TMIJITW.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login