Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why we should all worship the mighty single MOOOOOO:rolleyes2

Posted by yummynotmummy 
Why we should all worship the mighty single MOOOOOO:rolleyes2
January 27, 2015
Insipid moo-worshipping article

So apparently, a stranger handed a single Moo a fiver on a train because it's the Hardest Job in the World (TM) and single moos don't get enough recognition....nope, not like they get enough handouts or free passes in this world, now they want strangers to give them money on top of the udder rubs?

It's also a sad indictment of modern parenting that a Moo who is Doing Her Job Properly (ie keeping Bratleigh under some form of control rather than letting him "entertain" the other passengers with antics worthy of a tribe of howler monkeys) is such a rare sight that it's deemed worthy of a fiver. So now what, will we have moos on buses and trains getting butthurt about not getting cash from strangers if their kids behave for all of five seconds?

:headbrick

kissing ass
Re: Why we should all worship the mighty single MOOOOOO:rolleyes2
January 27, 2015
I am okay with what the man did as long as we can also fine any parent $5 who lets his or her brat wail and scream and annoy everyone on a plane or public transit. And that fine would have to be paid to every fellow passenger he or she lets the brat annoy! Many parents would go broke or, god forbid, keep their brats under control.
January 28, 2015
What my question is, with all this Single Moo stuff -

Where are the FATHERS?

And why doesn't anyone talk about the FATHERS?

My Mom was a Single Mom too - because my "Father" decided he had better things to do. Like drinking himself stupid and ingesting all manner of hard drugs.

And these people were NOT losers either! ALL of my relatives are highly educated, had plenty of work / life / and Military service under their belts BEFORE they had kids -

Yet so many men among my relatives - took off.

Why?

And WHY isn't this angle addressed? Only the women involved seemed to be addressed and they are always painted as some dumb bimbo type who hooked up with a loser that she met in a bar or McDonald's parking lot and then they all wind up on the Maury show.

But what about all these OTHER MEN WHO WANTED TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS?

Like my so called "Father"?

What about THEM?

Why isn't anyone addressing this angle? These men?

Why are the women always blamed?

Who in the hell could blame my relatives who were ALL highly educated and thought things through carefully, and had kids when older and established - usually because their husbands talked them into it -

WHY is this segment of the population not addressed? WHY are all Single Mothers portrayed as wanton skanks who hooked up with some loser?

Something is WRONG with all this ~

I am not sure what.

I only know what I, and many like me, lived through - it wasn't Jerry Springer - it was Leave It To Beaver - there was enough of money - but the men took off.

WHY is no one taking men to task on these things? Whether they be skanky talk show guests or middle class men? WHY are the women always to blame?

There's a GLARING DISCREPANCY on this subject, and if you all have noticed here - I am not quick to blame Single Moms. Because MY MOM was one. Sure, idiots who don't think what they're doing - that's one thing -

But in general - I myself need to know more. Maybe the Mom - the Sperm Donor just decided to jump ship. It happens way more often then you think. And in the 'olden days' - even recently - the man was allowed to do as he wished - including fucking around - and the wife was supposed to put up with that. THAT'S how marriages were held together in the past - the guy had his wife and kids at home, which he would occasionally visit, and maybe throw a little money at and sleep there from time to time, but he was also free to basically live as a bachelor, do as he pleased, drink and carouse, and fuck who he wanted, and The Wife was expected to put up with it. The Wife was essentially his Mother. They had no real relationship. He stopped by the house to get a meal and then went out to do as he pleased.

I am the child of such men. I saw it with my parents and grand parents. My parents were 'modern' (I was born in 76) and got divorced. My GPs, older Aunts and Uncles - I'm sure that's how they lived - the man was NEVER around. He came home to eat and fuck and then was out doing whatever he pleased. And the social mores of the time said that was A OK.

Yet another reason I'm CF. I could see at a young age that even married women were Single Moms. And they were lucky if the man bothered at all to throw in some money on the household upkeep.

And it still seems the same today. Everyone blames the women - but what about THE MEN?
January 28, 2015
Zzelda
And it still seems the same today. Everyone blames the women - but what about THE MEN?

The women are generally the ones stuck with the beasts, so they are visible in public. The father could be anyone, there's no way of knowing.

When talking about the social problem, I agree that the blame should fall equally on all who bred.

But when you're talking about an incident of an undisciplined beast being a brat in public, you're going to blame whichever handler is failing to supervise it, and most of the time that's going to be a woman - not just because of single moohood being more common than single duhhood, but because moos do more of the cunt work.
January 28, 2015
Zzelda,

I speak in very general terms here, not about your particular situation, but more in the context of what I've observed in my own life experience.

First off, by "single mothers" I am speaking of moos who breed while unmarried, usually with short term boyfriends, and usually with multiple children fathered by multiple, irresponsible men.

Generally I don't think of divorced or widowed women as single moms.

Should the guys who impregnate single moms be held responsible? Absolutely. They should. And if possible they should have their wages garnished for child support.

But here's the thing: these guys aren't stand-up, responsible people. They NEVER were! And they never will be. They're losers. They're unemployed. And single moos are going to be really, really disappointed to find out that the guy whom they fucked for whatever reason without protection, isn't going to be Mr. High Earner Prince Charming who's going to ride in on a white horse and save the day. He's just not. He's as broke and as dumb as the typical single moo.

Believe me I get it that some women are turned on by what would be certain "bad boy" stereotypes. Unfortunately these "bad boy" types aren't EVER going to be good fathers. EVER. The guy with the motorcycle and teardrop tattoo who just got out of San Quentin might really turn some gals on, but they SHOULD NOT be breeding with him.

Yeah, he should be responsible... but we all know that he won't be. And that's not going to change, so the best thing that smart women do is protect themselves. For comparisons sake, I don't drive on New Years Eve because there are too many drunken lunatics on the road. In a utopia, they wouldn't drink and drive but I know the world is imperfect, and I know that law enforcement can't apprehend every single offender, so I react to the situation as it is, and not how I'd like it to be.

The law can punish deadbeat dads sometimes, from a financial standpoint, and that's good and fair. But it can't turn deadbeat dads into Ward Cleaver. I think it would be a wonderful thing if deadbeat dads weren't deadbeats and actually supported their kids financially and emotionally, but it's not going to happen. And wishing for it to happen won't make it happen. So I say that it's time for prospective single mothers to get away from that kind of thinking because it's wholly delusional.

And when you combine an irresponsible loser man with a delusional woman, single motherhood can result.
January 28, 2015
Doesn't seem to matter whether it's a moo or a duh or even both together - most of them seem to have trouble instilling basic manners and reasonable behaviour standards in public into their brats.

On the subject of men who walk away from their kids though, I have zero respect for them. If they didn't want kids, they should have made sure they wrapped it before they tapped it.

Maybe in days gone by, men figured they wouldn't find anyone to shack up with/fuck if they didn't want children, it's even ASSumed now that all women want kids (even though the mere existence of this site proves otherwise). Maybe they figured having kids wouldn't be so bad, but then, reality set in. I dunno. But, in this day and age, being CF is more acceptable despite some attitudes (fundies, I'm talking to YOU) and if a guy doesn't think kids are for him, he has ways of ensuring he doesn't father any - either don't fuck, get the snip, or don't fuck without contraception (but that still carries risks, condoms aren't 100%).

It is still quite amazing how many guys these days screw without contraception, knowingly, and then are surprised when the girl ends up pregnant.

On the other side of the coin, there are also a lot of absent fathers who would like to be in their kids' lives, but control freak moo won't allow it, or withholds contact with the kids to punish their ex. So, not every "poor single moo" story is true, either.
January 28, 2015
Yummy,

The guys don't respect themselves, so I don't think your judgement or mine will have much affect on them.

Bottom line: they ain't changin', so no responsible woman should breed with them.

And I agree with you, for the responsible guys, definitely wear a condom. The old "I forgot to take the pill!" line will hook you to a loser for the next 18 years.
January 31, 2015
DAYUM...that brat in the picture was F U G L Y!!! Maybe she got the fiver to buy a bag to put over its head?
yurble
Zzelda

The women are generally the ones stuck with the beasts, so they are visible in public. The father could be anyone, there's no way of knowing.

When talking about the social problem, I agree that the blame should fall equally on all who bred.

But when you're talking about an incident of an undisciplined beast being a brat in public, you're going to blame whichever handler is failing to supervise it, and most of the time that's going to be a woman - not just because of single moohood being more common than single duhhood, but because moos do more of the cunt work.

Well yes, there is a way of knowing who Duh is with DNA testing. Men are rarely "oopsed." They are often careless and refuse to take responsibility for birth control. For every single moo there is a duh and in my opinion, he deserves even more scorn because at least the moo is pretending to parent.
February 01, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
yurble
Zzelda

Well yes, there is a way of knowing who Duh is with DNA testing. Men are rarely "oopsed." They are often careless and refuse to take responsibility for birth control. For every single moo there is a duh and in my opinion, he deserves even more scorn because at least the moo is pretending to parent.

I don't think I was disagreeing with that. I was distinguishing between two situations: one, where I am sitting in front of my computer condemning breeders for their stupidity and waste of resources and lack of financial planning and so on, and two, where I am out in public being aurally assaulted by an ill-disciplined howler monkey.

In the first situation, I blame all breeders. In the second situation, I blame the handler who is failing at that moment to uphold the social contract by wrangling the brat.
Zzelda
What my question is, with all this Single Moo stuff -

Where are the FATHERS?

And why doesn't anyone talk about the FATHERS?

My Mom was a Single Mom too - because my "Father" decided he had better things to do. Like drinking himself stupid and ingesting all manner of hard drugs [..]

And WHY isn't this angle addressed? Only the women involved seemed to be addressed and they are always painted as some dumb bimbo type who hooked up with a loser that she met in a bar or McDonald's parking lot and then they all wind up on the Maury show [..]

Why isn't anyone addressing this angle? These men?

Why are the women always blamed? [..]

Something is WRONG with all this ~ [..]

I am the child of such men [..]

Yet another reason I'm CF. I could see at a young age that even married women were Single Moms. And they were lucky if the man bothered at all to throw in some money on the household upkeep.

Indeed!

Excellent post! Bravo Zzelda! thumbs upwink
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login